• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

How To Burn MPG files in HDD to A Cd?

dennis.juve

Reaction score
i have a normal VCD player attached to my TV.the thing is that whenever am burning my movies files in harddisk (mpg files) to a CD to a cd so that i can watch it on vcd,its not reading the Cd. i tried the nero's option MAKE VCD and then burned it.but the problem is that a one hour movie is taking one hour time to get transcoded and then burned.does anyone here know how can i work it easier?

singhr

Reaction score
dennis.juve said:
i have a normal VCD player attached to my TV.the thing is that whenever am burning my movies files in harddisk (mpg files) to a CD to a cd so that i can watch it on vcd,its not reading the Cd. i tried the nero's option MAKE VCD and then burned it.but the problem is that a one hour movie is taking one hour time to get transcoded and then burned.does anyone here know how can i work it easier?
Woah! Took me a while to understand what you were talking about! Too many periods!! :lol:

The reason nero is re-encoding the file is because for an MPG to be burnable to a CD in VCD format, it must be in 320x240 resolution. Chances are the MPG you are trying to burn is not in that format. You can convert the MPG into the proper format and in fact, that is what Nero is trying to do. Unfortunately the Nero conversion engine sucks and when it does complete the conversion, the audio and video will most likely be out of sync. I've used a program called TMPGEnc in the past to convert AVI's and MPG's to the proper resolution and format so they can be burnt.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The best program for editing and converting video is Adobe Premiere, if you can get your hands on a copy "somehow" haha

singhr

Reaction score
Cman said:
The best program for editing and converting video is Adobe Premiere, if you can get your hands on a copy "somehow" haha
Cool! That's one Adobe product I haven't yet played with. I'll have to "acquire" a copy ;)