• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

August 31 Official Leak Day

lumo

Reaction score
I would love to see Sylvie Meis or Palina Rojinski Nude *-*

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Huh? Those are some pretty dubious sites you're posting. Why post them at all when there are already working links to fappening sites that have been posted?

all these links are dead just tried them all

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
The Updated Version from Today worked fine for me, new JLaw Vids and Audio :eek:

was not speaking about those links go back and read the post i was speaking about mervs links

mervin

Reaction score
all these links are dead just tried them all

The fappening site links work just fine. Those are the ones I was talking about, and they're the only ones that matter at this point. It was a forgone conclusion that a lot of the other links would get shut down.

works -
Code:
http://www.imgrobot.com/devilsfruit/albums
works -
Code:
thefappening.eu

Last edited:

illshou

Noob
Reaction score
Code:
http://www.imgrobot.com/devilsfruit/albums

One of the best sites I've seen in recent weeks that pertains to this scandal. It appears to be more organized, but they're missing a few sets.

This one doesen't work for me anymore. pictures progressivly dissapeared over the last week or so now nothing there at all

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's been almost 2 months. If you didn't see the pictures by now, you're not very good at the internet.

mervin

Reaction score
It's been almost 2 months. If you didn't see the pictures by now, you're not very good at the internet.

That and many of our members are a bunch of lazy asses, who want everyone else to do the legwork for them, and then they whine and complain when a site we post goes down.

mervin

Reaction score
Devilsfruit works just fine now. The site was undergoing an update and it was taken offline for a few weeks. But as I stated, it's up and running again.