• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Problem with Web pages loading......

Gatorman

Reaction score
I don't know what's causing it but a number of sites won't load for me today. I keep getting the error message that "the operation timed out when attempting to connect to www.XXXX." Even this forum won't load all the way. I'm using Firefox, ran my virus scan program and AdAware. Anybody have any ideas??? Thanks.........

**EDIT: Dunno why but when I shut down and rebooted, everything was fine. Anybody know why???

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
you net connection might have just been screwy and it got refreshed / renewed when you restarted. happens to me sometimes.

Gatorman

Reaction score
Thanks, Cman. Just another one of life's mysteries, huh? :confused:

MysterioX

Reaction score
Try Opera Gatorman, I kinda juggle between different browsers depending on what im doing but i have found Opera is the quickest for forums, it's sooooooo fast, i never have any problems.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
most sites looks like shit in opera, because it isn't coded properly.

FIREFOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

awdawd

Reaction score
If you go to Tools > identify as FireFox/IE in Opera, everything will look fine.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
awdawd said:
If you go to Tools > identify as FireFox/IE in Opera, everything will look fine.
Isn't that proof that it sucks, if they have an option to make it look like something else?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Gator,

Gatorman said:
I keep getting the error message that "the operation timed out when attempting to connect to www.XXXX."

Are you using wireless? I have this happen periodically. Not sure why it happens but it does. Some times I'm almost positive its atmospheric but other times I really don't know the reason. I don't ever remember it happening when attached via an ethernet cable.

Gatorman

Reaction score
mindido said:
Hey Gator,

Are you using wireless? I have this happen periodically. Not sure why it happens but it does. Some times I'm almost positive its atmospheric but other times I really don't know the reason. I don't ever remember it happening when attached via an ethernet cable.

Nope, not using wireless. I'm connected via cable. I don't remember ever having the problem in the past.......