• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ubuntu

cleverendeavor7

Reaction score
I load ubuntu on all computers I rebuild. OpenOffice is sweet too, with cross-compatibility with MS Office.

Best of all, it's FREE!

GunPilot

Reaction score
Open Office

Ubuntu got me hooked on Open Office. There are still too many WinXP needs to move completely away from Microsoft - but that is the goal

nurikung

Reaction score
It's good for alternative OS choice but some of hardware and software require to run on window os. Like my laptop Acer Aspire 4520g can not install Ubuntu I have to install via Vmware.

pierzi

Reaction score
every linux distro is a good sollution to use as a secondary os (of course it depends of Your pc destination) unfortunatelly...most of pc users cannot live without windows...

Johnny7

Reaction score
I hate linux for a lot of years. I installed it about 20 times and erased each one. Two years ago I bought a new Pc that came with Ubuntu. It changed my mind. Today I use both (Win 7 and ubuntu 9). Windows rules in games, pics and vids; but when I work, I do preffer ubuntu (it´s faster and you forget virus forever).