• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Downloading pics from Imagevenue - Tutorial

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
thedragon said:
THANK GOD, imagevenue has been fixed and I no longer have to see multiple little red X's from hell. Thanks to the techs that finally ironed out the kinks in one of the most popular used image sharing sites.
the reason they're popular is because they don't ban you for using their service like image shack does. (stupidest policy ever)

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Imagevenue

For whatever reason, now when I am copying an image location from Imagevenue, the "copy URL" link isn't working. It no longer highlights the contents of the box. I have to manually go in and highlight the text with my mouse. WTF?! Same thing for both Firefox and IE. Any clues?

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I just tried it and it works for me so it's not imagevenue.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
It's been happening for a couple of months now and really hindering my picture posting here. Way too much effort to click...drag...right click...copy. Someone stop the madness.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Me too Niz. I can highlight the whole thing and copy it that way, but sometimes the "Copy URL: link doesn't work. I've tried to firgure out some pattern but can't.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Me too Niz. I can highlight the whole thing and copy it that way, but sometimes the "Copy URL: link doesn't work. I've tried to firgure out some pattern but can't.
It's just retarded. When I upload multiple pics, it works. Just when I upload one image at a time does it give me shit.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Nizzle said:
It's just retarded. When I upload multiple pics, it works. Just when I upload one image at a time does it give me shit.

Not me, it gives me shit on multiple uploads too. I just can't predict anything that's going to consistently make it happen.

stu2906

Reaction score
It's not worked for me since i switched to MF about a year ago. It highlights the cell but does not copy the link like it did in IE. I thought it was a MF thing.

The Chief

Reaction score
yeah, I think it's a Firefox thing...happens to me also

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
The Chief said:
yeah, I think it's a Firefox thing...happens to me also

IE 6 here and I have the prob. I think it's a java thing but I haven't got it figured out at all.

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Imagevenue

Beware: this program only works for Imagevenue and nothing else!!

After the uploading tutorial, here's the downloading tutorial.
With a few clicks you'll be able to mass download pics from Imagevenue.

Step1: Open the thread from which you want to download pics & click the post that they are in.

Step 2: Now you can view the single post from which you want to download the pics.

Step 3: Click "File" in the upper right corner and use "Save page as" (yeah I know, on the preview it's in dutch)

Step 4:
Save & name the page (remember where you've saved it)

Step 5: Doubleclick ipled_gui (the program)

Step 6: When the program is opened for the first time, go to Options => Other (you won't need to do this again)

Step 7: Select the folder in which you want to download the pics (you won't need to do this again either)

Step 8: Open the folder in which you've saved the page you want to download from. Drag the HTM file into the blank area of Ipled.
It is possible to select multiple HTM-files and drag them into the blank area. By doing so, you'll be able to let the program download a couple dozens of sets in 1 time.

Step 9: Wait while the program downloads your pics

Step 10: All done! Go to the save folder you've selected in the Options setting and enjoy your pics!

Click here to download the Ipled program: http://rapidshare.com/files/3589655/JAZ-Uploads-Ipled-and-Tutorial.rar

Greets and have fun leeching your pics.

TMZ

Last edited:

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Just a little heads up for those who haven't noticed this yet.

With imagevenue, you now have to select 'safe for work' or 'not safe for work' for the pics you are uploading.

'Not safe for work' has to be selected for nude pics so make sure you do that or they will be deleted.

stu2906

Reaction score
mbblue27 said:

With imagevenue, you now have to select 'safe for work' or 'not safe for work' for the pics you are uploading.

'Not safe for work' has to be selected for nude pics so make sure you do that or they will be deleted.

Is that why sharpuploader will not work do you think? it has only been since yesterday that it won't do a damned thing. any one else had the problem?

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
stu2906 said:
Is that why sharpuploader will not work do you think? it has only been since yesterday that it won't do a damned thing. any one else had the problem?

Yup stu, that's the reason why it doesn't work anymore.

I heard that they've been busy to update sharpuploader in order to get it working again.
I'll let you know if I know more.

The Chief

Reaction score
so that's what's happened...all over the forums I hit people are talking about Sharpuploader not working anymore, I never bothered to check any of those threads (and I haven't used IV lately)...they better not go out on a delete picture rampage, you know, pics from before...I hope they don't

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
No, it says on the IV site that old pics won't be deleted.

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Possible workaround, instead of click/drag/rgt-click/copy

click in the box hit ctrl-a to select all, then ctrl c to copy.

hairy

Reaction score
mbblue27 said:

tnx for the info - now that means I have to do it all the hard way again

anyone got another option to use instead of Sharpuploader ??