• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Computer problems, Help Needed

foxrider69

Reaction score
i would go to google and type the virus name in or whatever it is in google and put like removal.

example: msblaster removal...another would be like how to remove msblast

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Yes, a dude on there has the same shit i got.. Im tryin to run the program that they recommened, God i hope this works, and i also hope Im not gunna screw something up.. knowing my luck..

July 22 1143: ok well i tried it all , and nothing seems to be working, I got some old value things out of it but, the virus is still there, and so is all the other crap affecting my things, Im going to try some more to fix it, but as far as any new approach, I really don't know..

Thanks all for the help.

Gowar

Reaction score
help

You said you knew the file name and where it was located. If I were you I would try to restart in safe mode, then try to delete the file from there.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
holy mother of all things great.. I dunno how I did it, But i got rid of that Virus.. its scans that file and then keeps goin like it got cleaned or wutever..Special thanks goes out to Blazin and Pimp. I think i was poking around on blazins site he gave me that computer cops site and i tried out a cleaning prograa, that was there and after that, it was gone...Thanks again to everyone that made a possitive post in here and didnt laugh at me

Ok now for the second part... how to get that data miner off the shit that makes me lose my connection when runnin my spy ware program..Im gettin pop ups like a motherfucker agaain any help will be GREATLY apreciated :!:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
My spy ware program found what was messing up my network connection, It was SahAgent, a stupid bug thing that makes a shit load of advertising pop ups. Findin it is not the problem, its trying to 'clean' it off those files that i need without deleting anything. Will spybot do that??

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
hhmm, not too sure about that....let me do some research :? and find out what else can help you

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Honda my bad if i made it seem like i was laughing at "you", we've all been there bro...viruses, spyware the whole bit. You really should try bazooka spyware though mainly cause it will find things you don't even know about. Since you know what files need to be cleaned then you could always copy those files from your other computer, delete the infected ones and just replace. I think you said you had another computer right? If not i could send them to you if you need. Anyway the more spyware and infected files you have, the closer you are to needing a reformat, happened to me about 3 months ago.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
hhmm, not too sure about that....let me do some research :? and find out what else can help you

I tried lookin it up for like 2 hours last nigght and the sites told me to uninstall a shooping program, but when i try it says I can't for wutever reason. Then the sites say if that doesnt help go in and just delete the file, but run the risk of screwing up the connection... Grr,, maybe ill try to copy the file but i dunno how that will work cause the upstairs one isthe one thats actulaly connected to the dsl...

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
backup your drivers and try installing them after you remove the spyware

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
i wanted to ask u guys about spyware cuz my comp is fucked up...i have a folder that runs pop ups and fucks up my comp its called CLARIA anyway i can get rid of it...i have adawre 6 but it still wont delete it

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
i wanted to ask u guys about spyware cuz my comp is fucked up...i have a folder that runs pop ups and fucks up my comp its called CLARIA anyway i can get rid of it...i have adawre 6 but it still wont delete it

Do a Search for that file name and delete the root folder, but if its GOOD Spyware, its already renamed itself and moved elsewhere on your Computer to Further Fuck with your Mind like this GOD DAMN FUCKING TOOLBAR I CANT KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
i tried that but the folder that the adawre says its located doenst come up on a search and i cant find it in my computer samething wit the claria folder...i think claria is a form of or the same shit as gator

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
thanks count...ill see if i can do it but i dont kno shit bout computers so ill let u kno how it goes

numarkdj

Reaction score
Probs with the computer shutting down+a few helpful pointers

Ive a slight hitch on my system, Some how when im using windows movie maker or when watching movies or just at random times my machine just restarts. Any one had this problem?
Plus the guys who are having probs with spyware etc, be careful what software you donwload. Kazaa is a big culprit for letting spyware in as well as other shareware, I recommend AVG anti virus. Its free and you can download regular up dates for free when there available.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I'm trying to upgrade this pos. I'm changing the video card out and it is pci. Old i know. The card i just bought is definately a pci, it says so but will not fit into the slot that my old card is in. It is definately not an agp slot, way smaller. My question is that i have 2 other slots that the video card will fit into. Can this work? I've tried it but nothing comes up on the monitor. IF so is it a change in the bios that needs to be done?

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Duke E. Pyle said:
My question is that i have 2 other slots that the video card will fit into. Can this work? I've tried it but nothing comes up on the monitor. IF so is it a change in the bios that needs to be done?

Duke, are you saying that you've put it in the other PCI slots? Yes, that should work. A PCI is a PCI. If it's not working it could be the BIOS. But sometimes I've had a hard time finding a modern video card that is dumb enough for an old computer. These gamer video cards you get at Best Buy pull way too much power for the older BIOS and/or power supplies.

Do you get any motherboard beeps when you boot up that you aren't used to hearing? Do you see video during the BIOS boot up and then you loose it when Windows starts or is it black right from the start?