• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

BADRELIGION

Reaction score
monkeyman said:
is that really her? She looks a lot different wasted than she does on the show.

Are you still one of those believers that the Real World is really the real deal. I know a former cast member I'm not dropping any names. But they have as many make-up crews there as people filming that shit.

They are promted and scripted to lie and act out the drama... it's not real... OH and MTV pays for every drop of booze. Also, the cast members really don't have sex. And the Casting process is more like a scouting process for future promotions, such as modeling...commercials and T.V shows.

IT'S NOT REAL!

EDIT: Sorry for the text post, but I just had to say something.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
bigbaddonny said:
READ THE DAMN RULES.
NO MORE THAN 5 FULL SIZE PREVIEW IMAGES PER POST.

Everyone, Say hello to our new moderator. bigbaddonny.

Donny as annoying as this guys posts are. Your last five are no better. Heed your own advice and read the rules.

Dillon

Reaction score
If Real World was fake.I think one of the people on the show.Would have come out by now and said Real World is fake.It's like all reality show.It's edited to make the show better.I think if it was fake it would be better.More sex and more wild thing would happen.So Danny's mom alive.I think someone would be trying to make money off of telling the story about Real World being fake.It's been on for so long.

monkeyman

Reaction score
BADRELIGION said:
Are you still one of those believers that the Real World is really the real deal. I know a former cast member I'm not dropping any names. But they have as many make-up crews there as people filming that shit.

They are promted and scripted to lie and act out the drama... it's not real... OH and MTV pays for every drop of booze. Also, the cast members really don't have sex. And the Casting process is more like a scouting process for future promotions, such as modeling...commercials and T.V shows.

IT'S NOT REAL!

EDIT: Sorry for the text post, but I just had to say something.

I know that reality television shows are edited to look a certain way and that the producers and other people are there to enduce some trouble sometimes but I just wanted to know if that was her. She looks like she used a lot of makeup on the show if this was her. There are other parts of the show that show her with less makeup on and she didn't look that much different but she did look different from these pictures.

anvil

Reaction score
Jada Pinkett-Smith

Last edited by a moderator:

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
How about an Is the Real World Really Real topic in the discussion forum? You guys have really fucked up this pic thread.

:Message to be deleted by user in 48 hours:

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nizzle said:
How about an Is the Real World Really Real topic in the discussion forum? You guys have really fucked up this pic thread.

:Message to be deleted by user in 48 hours:

LMAO. Dude I was honestly splitting this and rename it exactly that right before you posted. Great minds think a like.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
On the most recent episode, the soldier chick gets all pissed off at the black dude and storms away into her room to pout and cry. Later, the other girls sat next to her trying to cheer her up and the whole thing seemed staged as shit.

That kind of shit happens all of the time on the show.
Melodrama and fights start from the smallest of instigations and arguments.

monkeyman

Reaction score
well it is sort of like living in a college dorm because this kind of drama happens all the time. however this kind of stuff does happen but come on, they cast people who are going to have some problems anyway. that makes the show watchable.

indelible

Reaction score
kinda off topic, but I know that MTV's Laguna Beach is scripted, my friend goes to UCSB with one of the girls. And on MTV's "Date My Mom," the guy's get to see headshots of the girls first.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Man, that "Date my Mom" show is one of the worst things that MTV has ever put on its airwaves.
Not only is it scripted as hell, but none of the participants come off as genuine at all.