• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

High Fuckin Tech

Conman

Reaction score
Being in the TV and Movie industry, I can think of at least two ways that coulda been done on a tight budget. :wink:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
hehe Its fiber optics really i been reading on it...created for military but that aint shit though if you've read about nanotechnology!! Until then we will soon have clear concrete buildings!! Check out the pics fiberoptics aint for starwars models anymore :!: :lol:

http://cf5.optics.org/articles/news/10/3/10/1

Conman

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I am talking about although ... there are cheaper ways to achieve the effect. The most common practice is blue/green screen matting. The next is Motion Control photography. Now with home editing systems like Final Cut and Pinnacle or even Premier, these effects can be achieved by creating your own mattes and keying over any image or the background image onto that matte.

Nothing new. Lucas and Spielberg been doin' it years now.

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
You dont seem to realise that this is happening in real time; there's no editing of the footage. If you read the info on the site I posted you'll see how it is different to post production effects you see in movies.

Conman

Reaction score
Duke E. Pyle said:
hehe Its fiber optics really i been reading on it...created for military but that aint shit though if you've read about nanotechnology!! Until then we will soon have clear concrete buildings!! Check out the pics fiberoptics aint for starwars models anymore :!: :lol:

http://cf5.optics.org/articles/news/10/3/10/1

Those Nips were in Singapore to try to sell our Defence Ministry that shit. All they could show was the video of the suit. When asked for the real thing, the excuses outweighed the legitimacy of the product and the sale fell through.

If you doubt my theory, then ask yourself; if its real, it should be shit hot and huge breaking news, shouldn;t it? How come, nothing tangible has come out in public. It is as obscure as the Miracle Drug to cure cancer. :wink:

Conman

Reaction score
I do know that nanotechnology will give this product legitimacy and tangibility but the present is too soon. I suspect the Nips were looking for funding to further develop the programme coz if they really had the suit, they would have brought it with them. I don't doubt that this will ever happen. My point is that the videos you are watching are simulations of the ultimate product. This hasn't happened yet. It is all theory at the moment. Ask Duke ... he's been reading about NNTech and its still very much in development as is the micro-fibre optic industry.

Conman

Reaction score
:eek: :shock: Now that is one shit-hot outstanding fucking weapon. I gotta get me one of those! :shock:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Its spreadin like wildfire fellas there's no ecape, run for the hills, we're going to hell in a hand basket!! there's just no...uh hmmm *cough* *cough*

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
While I was in the Marine Corps they were working on this shit......I see its finally coming out

Conman

Reaction score
:shock: Fuck! now the Ex-Marines language is encrypted! Whats next!

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
a couple of months ago i saw a clip where they put f.o. mesh on the side of a tank out in the desert and filmed it at 100yds, and it made the tank look like a "heat wave" it was virtually invisible except for the small dust trail it stirred up. If anyone knows where i can find that video holla at me cause i was wanting to show it off to some folks.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
:shock: Fuck! now the Ex-Marines language is encrypted! Whats next!

HAHA....I was actually just typing fast, I fixed it.....funny as shit you said that though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: