• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

upload of videos

flottezunge

Reaction score
sorry, but i didn`t find any thread concerning how to upload videos.

so my question is how to do by using "mediafire"?

txs for your help

numbersix

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Super easy...

It's pretty straight forward. Just go to their site, click on the BIG green button that says Upload Files to MediaFire.
If you have an account, log into it. If you don't, you can create one (15 seconds is all it takes). Or if you're lazy, you can upload without an account (you just won't be able to manage any of your uploads later on).

From there, a pop-up of sorts should, well, pop-up and let you select the files from your computer that you wish to upload. Select the one(s) you want, then click on the Start Upload button to the right. If you have an account, you'll have to select a destination folder for your ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** material.
Once the upload has finished, click on the share button and you'll be provided with three links. One for direct download (w/o filename), one for direct download (w/ filename), and one for website use (ie: html embed). Chose the one of the first two for forum use and just copy & paste it in the appropriate forum.

All in all, pretty simple and straight forward if you ask me.
Of course, with a little search of their site you can readily find many FAQs that should help you out with any further questions.

Edit: Oh, and be sure to provide screencaps and general info regarding the clip when you post it here...

Last edited:

betyboop

Reaction score
I have videos on my Windows 10 computer and I will want to know how to put them on the forum, I suck and I would not like to be banned, I would like to ask you if it is not really how to give me one page to put all my videos and answer my requests. thank you

Last edited:

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You must search and add to the appropriate existing thread. If no thread exists for a particular celebrity, you may start a thread for her.

Members are not permitted 'personal' threads.

betyboop

Reaction score
thank you for your answer, it is not a personal thread that I want but to be able to always plubler on the same thread.
is for video clips that I have on my computer that I can put them directly on the forum.
thanks again