• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

jack80

Reaction score
All the people here at NUDE Celeb Forum who continually post absolute crap can fuck off. You are ruining what was once, and no longer, the best forum on the net. I complained once, and the problem has gotten dramatically worse since. If I didn't have the link to this forum listed above the superior pics link in my link folder, I probably wouldn't even come here anymore, as everyone continues to rip off Pieman's posts over there, and reposts them over here (without any credit, as if the post was actually theirs! lol). There is hardly a difference between that forum, which doesn't allow nudity, and this one, which pretty much requires nudity, or near nudity. I love Emma Watson, but just because there are pics available of her out there, it doesn't mean they should be posted here. I mean, legs, and an otherwise completely covered body...really? That goes for Selena Gomez, and Jessica Alba, as well.

amen to that...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
people who call and don't leave a message

i feel the opposite way. i hate having to check my voicemail. basically, i only want a message if it's serious, like someone died. otherwise, you're wasting my time.

larry74403

Reaction score
People that text you a question or anything really, and you respond and they just disappear.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
All the bastards who keep creating multiple accounts to post phishing and advertisement redirection links can fuck off to the deepest level of Hell.

It was bad enough trying to keep this place clean 10 years ago, I can't imagine how much worse it is now.

(i just threw up a little in my mouth when i typed "10 years ago")

krl100

Noob
Reaction score
The cnut who hacked my Rockstar Account and altered the e-mail address and password which has stopped me playing GTA V on the PC.

5 days later and I'm still waiting for a response from Rockstar Support.

musclewarrior

Reaction score
Hilary Clinton. I will not be voting for her in the upcoming election. No; it has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman. It 's the fact that she is that kind of woman "He's a hard dog to keep on the porch" Not if you cut his fucking nuts off. Then he is gonna want to keep real close and both eyes on YOU! Because he knows the next time he fucks up "COME ON BILL GET IN THE TRUCK" Take a little off the top doc!:banana::chainsaw:

larry74403

Reaction score
All the snowflakes that can't accept Trump is President. Yeah it sucks. But like Hillary said, anyone that can't accept a democratic election is a threat to all of us. I didn't vote for the prick, but I'm pretty sure we will survive it. And where is his tax returns? They are in the same box as Obamas college transcripts, and Hillarys missing 30,000 emails.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I forgot all about this thread lol. Good times.

Sam Spade

Reaction score
Yay for thread resurrection. :mrgreen:

Fuck Donald J tRump, the cretins who voted for him and the deranged lunatics who will vote for him a second time.