• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

HD from DVD player with another file system

blondie32

Reaction score
Hi again, first off all I wanna thank everyone who cared to answer and help me with the problem concerning RAM, I think you know who you are, I didnt want to bum the old thread.

My problem this time is that I have a DVD player/recorder with a HD, I have tried every cable known to man and cant get my pc to find it.... soooooo here is the problem now....

I took out the HD from the DVD player and tried to put it in to my pc, but.... it turns out that my pc can find the HD but cant read it since its obviously some other file system (not fat, ntfs etc) sorry if Im saying something wrong here, Im norwegian.

So to clarify...... the pc finds the HD and loads the drivers for the HD, its in the BIOS and everything, but inside the OS its invicible and cant be read!:(
(by OS I mean XP and Vista)

There was so many smart ppl that helped me before so i thought i would try to ask for help here again.

blondie32

Reaction score
Forgot to say why I try to get things from my dvd recorder to my pc.

The dvd burner in the player is ruined.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
does your pc "see" the new HD?
If it sees your HD but gives error "non-existing" you probably need a format.
(and a boot-wiper)
if the PC does not see the HD then either abort or contact the HD's manufacturer.
allocation systems for HD are in dozens of types.
Almost every manufacturer of a special "all-in-one" apparatus uses their own HD in-out system.
Maybe they can help you with a converter.

or browse this thread for ideas.

Epc525

Reaction score
More then likely you will have to format the drive to work with windows. Hence you will lose all your data that is on it.