• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Question for Gamers

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of talk on here about PS3, Xbox and the others. I'm not a big gamer, I network computers and look at famous tits here at Exp0sed, so I'm not suggesting you guys are wrong and should do things my way.

But, instead of spending money on a good computer and a $600 video game console, why doesn't it make sense to take that $600 and tack it on to the budget for your regular computer so you've got a serious gamer computer? Is there some advantage to having a dedicated game console? Are there games that can be played on those that can't be played on a PC?

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Sony has done a horrible job of explaining what it is you get for $600. Last month hd dvd players were released. The bottom of the barrel hd player you can buy is made by Toshiba for $499. You can store your entire video collection in high definition on a single blue ray disk which holds 45 gigs. Fuck my hd is only 75! The ps3 is far from being a console. It is in fact a 3.2 ghz super computer with grapics processing power equal to 2 x850 video cards. I own an x800 and i can play any game effortlessly. Now you have to think that the fastest stock cpu is i believe 3.8. That very chip in itself is more than twice the price of the entire ps3 high model! You are supposed to get the option of having linux pre installed on your 60 gb hard drive for the ps3 and if not you can install it yourself. Where can you buy a kick ass system like this anywhere for under a thousand bucks. So it boils down to this fact: This is bar-none the greatest electronic deal EVER in the history of this planet.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Duke E. Pyle said:
This is bar-none the greatest electronic deal EVER in the history of this planet.
I dunno, I remember this one weekend Staples was giving away an optical mouse for... FREE! Yeah, I know, unbelievable. It was great. Now my mouse doesnt have that ball thats fun to take out and play with when your bored. That was a good electronic deal.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Part of what I hear some* of you guys saying is that if you want a big, HD quality picture and the sort of storage capicity that needs, you need to go game console.

*I say "some" because for one poster it all seems to come down to playing with balls when you're bored. Draw your own conclusions about how TYO spends his free time. :fag:

Last edited:

ngmar

Reaction score
If you have an hdtv there are a lot of things you can do to really maximize what your tv can do. Only this month is there a format other than a computer with the right graphics card and or a Xbox 360 to get more out of your HDTV at native resolution. We now have HDDVD and very soon blu ray players. Crutchfield has HDDVD now and are preordering blu ray players. Both will be at least 500 hundred dollars and all firstgen blu ray players are 999.00us. With this in mind when you buy a PS3 you get the most powerful home console ever made and a blu ray player which is the better of the two formats. At least as far as capacity is concerned anyway. Blu ray disks hold 5gig more per layer than HDDVD. Either way if you have the setup (Xbox 360 has a 720p 1080i output and the PS3 which has a 1080p output) either one will look awsome on an hdtv. Especially a large 1080p display which also makes a great computer monitor with the right video card. I personally am waiting until the 1080p projectors come down in price, the only one to buy now is still ten grand. Then I will setup a multimonitor set up with the main screen being 95inchs and one or two 24 or 30 inch monitors for side monitors. I will use the main hometheater setup as the sound and switching for everything. Until then my current pc and reg sat W/tivo will hold me over just fine.

If you want to know more about the difference between blu ray and hddvd here is a nice faq http://www.cd-writer.com/blu_ray_faq.html

RawMonk

Reaction score
The only thing I know is that I'm not gonna invest in either format until one gets knocked out, and I'm not really into console gaming even if it might be a good deal.

As it is right now I rather spend those $600 on my pc instead.

snowcow

Reaction score
People miss one of the major reasons about what makes consoles great. With a console, a game will work to it's fullest capacity ALL THE TIME. You don't have to go out buying a new cpu/vid card etc just to get it to run, and the game will be designed for the console it is runnin gon to take advantage of every resource available. You can just put a disc in and play, no install, some minor settings can be changed but apart from that it is plug and play.