• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE SETUP?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I like to ask this every once in a while, just for fun.

What does everyone think of the way the forum is set up? Are there enough separate forums? Are there too many?

Do you have any ideas for new forums or think that some of the exisitng ones should be split apart or combined together?

Any other changes to the forum?

Share your thoughts.

Dillon

Reaction score
If I get a vote.I think you should leave it alone.It the best forum I go to.Good work.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have just gotten used to the forum, and of course, you are gonna change it.

I actually like it now, I think the way the separate forums are set up are just fine. Stop being anal and leave it!

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It works smoother than a baby's bottom for me.. :banana:

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
I dunno cman, i think youve kept the order of things the same too long. Why dont you split sports talk from discussion, just for something to do. Then add another Jihad, so things can be re-Jihaded, perhaps the 10 circles of Jihad. Then maybe you could create different forums for threads with chicks #,A-M, N-Z. :lol:

C

Cobra

I have 2 suggestions

when posting it's nice to have the help buttons at the top ie "http:" or "img" etc. Also Have you considered splitting the celebrety or both pic forums for that matter up somehow. Maybe Celebrity A-M and Celebrity N-Z (first name of course)

*edit: Had to change my options in the CP from basic to standard. Figured I'd mention it here since I think basic was the default setting.

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE IT, DON'T WORRY, JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT!

Cobra: the buttons are at the top when you post. have a look.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Here's an idea.

What about a whole Reality TV section and there would be a thread for each show.

Also, I should mention I have connections and a "secret" source for videos :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
advice

Since my fav thread is celeb vids ....

i thought we could split that thread up ... with each celeb having its own thread ... that be more organized and easy to view.

I would be more than glad to make an index for it but thats a lot of hard work and most of the links are dead .... or we could just start a new celeb vid thread :redface: :chainsaw:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fuck that, I don't want to help.

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
rules for the celeb videos are the same as the pictures, just a different kind of media. post by celeb name like other forum too

Reality forum is a combo of media AND discussion, but only in that forum.

Conman

Reaction score
So the original vid posters will be credited or will this affect the recognition of all their work? I understand it is a work in progress and CBELL is the poster of all the vids for now (But I thought I picked Supa's thread?) so how will the final product look like?

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I think the celeb videos and reality tv forums are great ideas. It was so hard to search through those threads before and now it's a lot more organized. :)

I also have a suggestion for the new celeb videos forum---------> It would be nice if a pic of the celeb could be posted in the 1st post of each celeb video thread just to give a visual aid of who the celeb is cause a lot of the celebs, I(and I'm sure other people) don't have a clue who they are. That would help a lot. ;) :D

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We can split and merge people's posts which only deals with one celeb no worries, but the hard part is the posts with multiple celebs... If there were no time constraints then us mods could definitely split all of them but its not viable... I suggest members go through their posts in the celeb vids thread and repost those vids/links in the right celeb threads in the new section and delete their old post or write in "Transferred to new section" or something similar... That way both members and mods can see if vids have been moved...

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
*Sits back and waits to Ban everyone who fucks up the new forums/threads*

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Zinista said:
I suggest members go through their posts in the celeb vids thread and repost those vids/links in the right celeb threads in the new section and delete their old post or write in "Transferred to new section" or something similar... That way both members and mods can see if vids have been moved...
Yeah, if you want the credit, you have to repost it yourself. Otherwise its going to be under of the mod names.

As far as credit goes though, I think its well known who posts the most vids. Nobody think that CBELL or me or whoever found all those links themself.

Also once the forum gets on track and is business as usual, all the new posts will be posted by the original posters (obviously)

Conman

Reaction score
Didn't mean credit in the credit sense ... let me rephrase;

How will we know who posted what so that we can rep them, (some of the stuff I havent seen yet) pm them about broken/dead links, download limits, and simply to tell them they rawk. I certainly want to be informed if my links are fucked.

I got Zini's drift so dun worry about answering this re-phrase.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was wondering the ? Conman posed myself. I know he did most of it, but guys like Castor(holy crap that's old), skenardfan and Ankit Pande of contributed a lot, and I just think credit as Conman has it, should be given.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Young One said:
I give this new setup 11 days tops.
Unlike setups of old when I did it because I felt like it, this was done out of necessity, due to the popularity of the subject matter. So it will probably stick around for a while.

As I said, if people want credit, then start posting. Thats all you have to do. And obviously, all new posts from here on will be by the correct person.