• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

OMG! THE FORUM IS BROKEN! FIX IT!

calis72

Reaction score
I get it as well. I tried clearing everything and didnt help. Mega annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatorman

Reaction score
onerythym said:
arggh! no one is listening to me :(

Was having the same prob, bro. Annoying as hell. I just figured Cman was doing it to me. ;) Thanks for the advice.

**EDIT: Nope, it didn't help. As soon as I try to "click" on a Forum, I get redirected. Even tried to block cman.net. I'm using Mozilla, cleared everything, restarted, etc. Only site that it's happening on..... :confused:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
maybe i should look into this if a lot of people are having problems. it shouldn't be happening at all.

can you guys be more specific as to what exactly you are doing that might be causing this behavior? are you going to the right address and stuff. the proper address of the forum is http://forum.exp0sed.com . i assume thats where you are going right?

are you using a proxy or any kind of extra thing that masks or changes the address? what firewalls are you using?

it NEVER happens for me and i have no clue as to why it is for you. it could be a setting in your firewall or something, but i'm 99% sure thats its something that YOU are doing and not the site itself.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Every once and a while it does it for me. I just leave the site and comeback the next day and it is fine. But, maybe you should look into it since this is the second major time this has happened.

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
Happening to me too, just started this evening. Every time I click on an individual forum i get redirected to http://cman.net/babes/

I havent changed any settings, its the same computer that has been on this forum for ages.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Press F5 and reboot in safe mode.

(Then, consider joining the Navy..)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've tried IE, I've tried Firefox, I've tried logging in and out and I've tried in on both my laptop and my desktop. After all that, I CAN'T get it to work WRONG.

So in other words, you guys need to take computer classes or something

onerythym

Reaction score
the funny thing is a few days ago NOONE said a word lol

fuckers! where were you before!

it works fine for me now :)

are you guys using proxies or firewalls?

notice both cman and myself asked. dont ask for help or complain then not answer when people attempt help...

(not all of you)

No1_Dave

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, each forum redirects to Cman babes, started this evening (8th March), at first I thought Cman was try to make a buck or two redirecting the members to his site;) then I just saw this thread, so it's not just me with the problem, I didn't change any settings or anything on my PC, didn't do any windows updates, AFAIK there's no proxy for me, and my Windows Firewall has been running way before this problem started(just suddenly started tonight).

Norton Internet Security is running with intrusion detection etc, may be it auto updated but still it should not cause this to happen?

also Exp0sed is the ONLY website that's having this problem for me, so it's even weirder.....

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was messed up for me for a while, but now it works. Since this is the fifth time it has done this for me, you just have to let it slide for a day or to. MAybe even logout and log back in, other than that, there's nothing else. It will go away.

No1_Dave

Reaction score
KABOOM said:
It was messed up for me for a while, but now it works. Since this is the fifth time it has done this for me, you just have to let it slide for a day or to. MAybe even logout and log back in, other than that, there's nothing else. It will go away.
thanks for the advice, I hope this is a temp prob with/at my ISP, because I just can't understand why this is happening even tho' I didn't do anything on my end....

but I've had experience with another websitewhich had a DNS change, my ISP hadn't updated their list and I can't access the site even tho the site is working for other ppl.

5th time for you? this is the 1st for me ever.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No1_Dave said:
5th time for you? this is the 1st for me ever.
First time on my new computer, though.

No1_Dave

Reaction score
thanks Cman, but I think it's defo something to do with some software, something has been changed suddenly, could be your domain host, my ISP, or even Windows firewall or Norton changed without me knowing, surely can't be?

onerythym

Reaction score
have you tried to se ethe site with firewall disabled? (temporaily of course)

No1_Dave

Reaction score
onerythym said:
have you tried to se ethe site with firewall disabled? (temporaily of course)
I can try but when I've had my FW disabled before I get warnings from Norton every 5 mins or so saying that an "intrusion attempt has been blocked".

also I'm using p2p so disabling FW is dangerous.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
well if it works properly for most people (probably 99%), then that means it must be the fault of the 1% of people its affecting.

there is no reason for it to happen in the first place, there are no settings that are wrong and nothing that would make it do that on purpose, so it must be on your end.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed is that the forum loads faster in Firefox. I don't know if its just mean, but when I try to use IE, each page takes a second to load. Not sure why that is, but if it bothers you, just use Firefox instead ;)

vibratingbunny

Reaction score
Adding my name to the list

Whatever is going on, it is happening to me as well. I didn't change my settings, add or disable any of the safechecks (Norton Antivirus auto-protect), yet now anytime I click a link such as 'Celebrity Pictures' I am re-routed. I can get around it by going to something like 'New Posts' or an individual post like 'Jenna Oy'.