• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

free gmail accounts

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Thank you. I believe I understand now. Sounds kinda cool.

Still, the whole scanning the text of my email thing really turns me off.

Genetic

Look into my eye !!
Respected Member
Reaction score
PWNED = OWNED someone says Power Owned but that's just stupid..

Genetic

Look into my eye !!
Respected Member
Reaction score
war|forever said:
Thank you. I believe I understand now. Sounds kinda cool.

Still, the whole scanning the text of my email thing really turns me off.

It's just a program that scans emails for specific words, like dinner, and it links to a page with dinner resepies/tips what ever.. It's not like people sit there reading your private mail :)

That way you get ad's that might be interesting, although I hardly belive any ads are interesting...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Genetic said:
PWNED = OWNED someone says Power Owned but that's just stupid..
It just means that someone has done something to someone else that was humiliating or embarassing or whatever.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I know this is horrendously outdated, but I've come into a dozen or so Gmail invites (invitations to set up your own free email account). If anyone's still interested in this crap, hit me up--

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, i got a couple too.

RyanA

Reaction score
Is there any real downside to the GMAIL service??

singhr

Reaction score
cman said:
It truly is revolutionary in its file management (the way it organizes, classifies and displays messages) and is different from any other free email service.

I haven't used a G-Mail account. However Outlook 2003 is pretty impressive with its organization modes etc. I know at first many of my clients didn't like it because it is set up quite different from Olk 2k or XP. But once you get used to it, it's actually very intuitive.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
But Outlook isn't really a web-based email service. You need another account to use in conjunction with 2K3.

singhr

Reaction score
war|forever said:
But Outlook isn't really a web-based email service. You need another account to use in conjunction with 2K3.

Oh yeah I know that. But I was just pointing out how Cman wrote that G-mail is revolutionary in how it organizes messages etc. I really like the options Outlook 2003 has. And the nice thing is that it syncronizes really nicely with Hotmail and other webmail accounts.

Anyhow....was just pointing it out as a nice option for organization :D

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i'm using gmail.
and all were good while i send this letter with theme "Chemistry" to my friend:

letter with next text:
"RUN Entities_NEW.mdb

nothing else

and call and speak, dude !"

and attached file with name Updated.rar
where were files Microsoft Database (mdb), created with Access. Few files.

This letter didnt send and i'd get next:
"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
some mail
Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 5.7.0 Your server IP address is in the SpamCop database, bye

[size=+2]
Very funny, where spam, where true?[/size]
it didnt was spam, this was letter to my friend with my work-data.

And how i can prove? no admin's mail...nothing..only bots and FAQ's...

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Castor,

I'm not sure I understand your post but I do have a question. Are you using dial-up, broadband, or wireless?

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
dial-up, mindido.

let's talk about it, any ideas?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
CASTOR ::: said:
dial-up, mindido.

let's talk about it, any ideas?
only thing i have to say about dial up is, why does anyone still use it? unless you're in the middle of war torn africa or something, i don't see why anyone would have it

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cman said:
only thing i have to say about dial up is, why does anyone still use it? unless you're in the middle of war torn africa or something, i don't see why anyone would have it

If you live in a rural area your options are few and to top it off the phone systems operate on the old party line where two houses use the same connection cutting your connection speed in half. Thats why I have to pay 60 damn dollars a month to direcway for highspeed, bastard phone companies.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Castor,

I don't have GMail so I'm not all that familiar with their service. But it seems that the primary problem here is the following:

"PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 5.7.0 Your server IP address is in the SpamCop database, bye"

That is telling me that, somehow, your current IP is (or has been) used by a spammer at some time recently.

The first thing I would do is check your machine for spyware. Use AdAware, Spybot S&D, MS anti-spyware, etc. to see if your machine is infected. If it is, clean it up. If it isn't infected, then I'd call your ISP with a few questions.

1. Do you receive a different IP everytime you dial in?

With dial-up, most ISP's assign you an IP that is available when you dial in, so your IP will change each time you log on. But, from what I understand, there are a very few ISP's that will assign you the same IP each time you dial in. You need to find out how they do it.

You could test this by dialing in several times and then going to this address:

http://www.whatismyip.com/

If your address is the same each time you dial in, then your ISP has assigned you a permanent IP. I don't know if ISP's do this anymore but they used to do it. Now, if they do assign you a permanent IP, call the ISP and ask them for a new IP. That should get rid of the problem unless some spammer has figured out their IP range and has used most (or all) of them. But if that has happened they would know about it as many other people would have already complained to them with the same problem.

So try those suggestions and get back to us.

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido,

my ip adress every time is same. (no changes every connections)

about spy:
dont think about it.
i'm controlling my processions and registry.
only standart shit. no agents and etc
and controlling modem work (when no my requests - not working, not sending some data and something else)

little more information:
after this letter, whe bot called me spammer, i used gmail and send another letters (dont remember with or not attachment files).
and all letters were received and i didnt receive any bot's messages.
this shit, bot's letter, was once.
i think - problem in bot.

Cman,
i'm leaving in small city with about 200,000 population.
what can i do? i'm not poor, but i cant.
arrive and set up it :)
BUT I LOVE MY COUNTRY, MY CITY!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Texan said:
If you live in a rural area your options are few and to top it off the phone systems operate on the old party line where two houses use the same connection cutting your connection speed in half. Thats why I have to pay 60 damn dollars a month to direcway for highspeed, bastard phone companies.
yeah, the africa comment was supposed to illustrate the unfortunate people who live in rural areas.

its your own fault, cities rule!!

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CASTOR said:
my ip adress every time is same. (no changes every connections)

OK, lets just be sure of this procedure. You dial up your ISP and get connected. Then you go to the whatismyip site and it gives you your IP. You then disconnect and reconnect and do the procedure over again. Is that correct?

If thats correct, then your ISP has assigned you a permanent IP and you need to get it changed. Your ISP is the only one that can do that, you'll have to call them.

CASTOR said:
about spy:
dont think about it.
i'm controlling my processions and registry.
only standart shit. no agents and etc
and controlling modem work (when no my requests - not working, not sending some data and something else)

I'm not sure exactly what your saying here but you need to check the machine with the apps mentioned earlier to make sure no spyware has infected your machine. There is NO way around it, you MUST do it to make sure. Some really malicious spyware apps are very good at hiding themselves to the point where you wouldn't have any idea they're even there. You must do it just to make sure. Check some of the threads on spyware for exact sites where the apps can be downloaded. DON'T get them from anywhere else!

CASTOR said:
little more information:
after this letter, whe bot called me spammer, i used gmail and send another letters (dont remember with or not attachment files).
and all letters were received and i didnt receive any bot's messages.
this shit, bot's letter, was once.
i think - problem in bot.

That sounds like it could be a glitch with GMail but I would get and run the anti-spyware just to make sure. You can't be too careful nowadays.