• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

OMG! THE FORUM IS BROKEN! FIX IT!

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We lost a hard drive last week for the main database. Slaves took over but forum performance will remain slow for a few more days as we copy all data to new drives. We should be back to normal within 2 or 3 days.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Jesus Christ....again the forum..

Is a slow as fuck....come on Larry do something about that...happens a lot lately....

Tarkus

Reaction score
In the Celebrity/Supermodel Video Compilations thread, it shows 18 pages, but won't let me get past the 15th page. If I try to go beyond that, it just reloads page 15. I've tried refreshing, turning off my adblocker, etc., but to no avail.

Any ideas?

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In the Celebrity/Supermodel Video Compilations thread, it shows 18 pages, but won't let me get past the 15th page. If I try to go beyond that, it just reloads page 15. I've tried refreshing, turning off my adblocker, etc., but to no avail.

Any ideas?
Thread is 15 pages. This is the most recent post.In Reply to your post #1305704
Compilation - Emily Hampshire, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Jason Leigh

https://k2s.cc/file/6c1e49dbb2f30/EhShJjLc.mp4

http://filebonus.net/5x6p09eleyh0

71.32 MB / 1280 x 720 / 02:55 / mp4

slabmh12

Noob
Reaction score
While I am no expert, XP is old and will get slow depending on what version browser you using, but also load on your internet. in regards to the pages, as its old thread it may have been that amount of pages before being cleaned in april. the process removes dead links images etc, sometimes the new pages amount take time to migrate across servers and providers, and some times never do.

reesekPal

Reaction score
This seems weird because it only happens on certain pages. Hopefully this doesn't mean that the more pages added, another minute is added to load up time.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
That Misc Groups & Shows

Thread of the forum is a big pile of shit!! it's no fun anymore to post there...just about evry thread is to big for this forum...take like ages to get a post thru on sertain times of the day and when it does most of the time it comes up at a double posting...again I ask you Larry do something about that cause it sucks bigtime now..