• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
I had a hypothetical question for you guys. I saw that tna's rating fell to a 1.0 recently. I think that impact is the #2 and sometimes number 1 wrestling show on tv right now (quality wise not rating wise). It is just aweful that ECW does a higher number than impact.

Anyway I was wondering what you guys think would happen if tna moved the show to monday nights the same timeslot as raw.

Right away, I know most of you are saying to yourself "They would get slaughtered." Well, I would probably agree. However, I think that their rating would most definately go up. I think it might double. Think about it, people would switch over to impact when raw sucks or during commercials. That would HAVE to bump their abysmal 1.0 rating, RAW has more than three times as many viewers.

Just wondering all of your thoughts.

blizkzizk

Reaction score
"I had a hypothetical question for you guys. I saw that tna's rating fell to a 1.0 recently. I think that impact is the #2 and sometimes number 1 wrestling show on tv right now (quality wise not rating wise). It is just aweful that ECW does a higher number than impact.

Anyway I was wondering what you guys think would happen if tna moved the show to monday nights the same timeslot as raw.

Right away, I know most of you are saying to yourself "They would get slaughtered." Well, I would probably agree. However, I think that their rating would most definately go up. I think it might double. Think about it, people would switch over to impact when raw sucks or during commercials. That would HAVE to bump their abysmal 1.0 rating, RAW has more than three times as many viewers.
"

Just wondering all of your thoughts.[/I][/I]

my though is that they should try to move to monday and see how the rating would be, after all is westling and everyoen love it. I love it myself. Raw is doing fine on Monday .

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
TNA moving to monday would be a bad idea. When they went head to head with ECW last year I'm positive they got killed in the ratings. I think the only people that really waatch TNA are the IWC, Internet Wrestling Crowd. I wouldn't know it was even on if I wasn't on the internet or watching Spike. There a ton of commercials for it on spike but not many on other networks.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
TNA is doing great at the moment better than I ever thought they would - Ok so they still have the problems they always did (Ignoring the younger, better harder working talent for the older more established wrestlers!!). However the shows are becoming consistent the stories are growing and making the show a more enjoyable. I think they should go back to the four sided ring now and look at getting some better talent on commentary. As for running against Raw - yeah its an idea one that could pay off really well and steal away those that are annoyed by what maybe happening on Raw - Women wrestling matches for example!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If they really want to compete with the WWE, thay should move Impact to Friday and run against Smackdown. SD is currently so boring that I think Ipact would even win in the ratings. And it would make WWE to make SD better.

nekkid

Reaction score
Bobo, tna didn't get "killed" in the ratings when they went against ecw. Tna won.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/64803/TNA-vs.-ECW-Ratings:-TNA-Impact-Wins.htm

Anyway, I agree about the commentary needing to improve phoenix. Don West is brutal IMO.

But, I guess my main thought/question to you guys was, Wouldn't TNA's rating HAVE to go up if it went against RAW just for the simple facts that people would change the channel during RAW's commercials and when RAW sux?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes it would go up, it would take carful planning to fit the shows so TNA and Raw adverts happen at different times but yes I do think they could have a rise in their viewing figures!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So...The return of the King of thr Ring next week.

I've got a question. Is the tournament for RAW superstar only or are the superstars of other brands competeing also? I think and hope if Smackdown superstars competed then Edge would become King of the Ring. If not then I haven't a clue.

What do you think?

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
From what I saw it will be all three brands next week. It's great to see it coming back as a one night Tourny like the old days. As far as the winner goes I'm gonna go with Mr. Kennedy. After what happend last year with his misdiagnosis causing him to lose his MITB contract he is the only guy I can think of that could use the push and hopefully a title shot comes with it.

docherty67

Reaction score
is it just me or have there been a lot of heel v heel and face v face matches recently. not complaining cos i kinda like it.

nekkid

Reaction score
It seems that all 3 brands will be on the show as there was a king of the ring setup at the ecw entrance last night. Although last year if memory serves me right it was smackdown only when Booker won it. I hope whoever wins it doesn't have to pretend they are a king.

Has anyone heard anything else about a draft for this 3 hour RAW? I haven't.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What? I think Booker acting like a king was hilarious, how he called his opponents peasants and stuff.

About the draft. I heard it is going to happen in late May or in the beginnig of June, but I'm not sure. I hope it's not favouring RAW again like last year.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hilarious? Its was painful! especially for anyone who remembers the harlem heat days of booker t. and as for anyone watching it who actually has an english accent, well it just got under my skin a lil bit!

nekkid

Reaction score
Yeah, its weird, most of the people I know were split 50/50 on the King Booker gimmick. The only thing that I like about it was how he said "King Booooookaaaaah". For me though it got old quick.

God, I hop the turn HBK heel with this ric flair thing. That would be awesome.

I wonder which title cm punk would go after.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The only thing I liked about King Booker was when he would get upset and revert back to Harlem Heat Booker. It could have been worse though, he could have went back to being GI Bro.

I haven't heard anything about a draft this year, mostly it's been rumors because there was a 3 hour show coming up and that always gets draft rumors.

As far as CM Punk goes, the only title I see him going for is the WWE title. They wouldn't waste the MITB on the ECW title and I don't think him and The Undertaker will click in the ring. I think he could have some great matches with Randy Orton. It's just too bad he is challanging as a face, he makes a much better heel IMO.

Here are some reasons CM Punk owns as a heel.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DkEqgnEDI20

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQnsmFLKSP8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bLBT-xuCat4

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
CM Punk could be huge but I really miss the anaconda vice thats was a great move and I really enjoyed seeing it each week!

mikekim29

Reaction score
I don't get the whole CM Punk thing. I think he sucks. They have really been pushing him lately as well.

nekkid

Reaction score
I'm with you Mike CM doesn't do it for me either. I actually think that Morrison is the best talent in ecw.

ok a funny thing happened while I was watching impact just now. When I was watching the angle/joe main event, my phone was on the table in front of me. I looked at my phone 3 times because I thought it was vibrating (which indicates text message for me) because of a sound that I thought it was making. I figured out that the noise was not in fact my phone, but Don West's wheezing in between breaths. It was beyond aweful, it was really bad during that match. If you haven't watched that match on your dvr/tivo yet, please listen for what I am talking about. It was absurd, but hilarious. I think we all agree Don West needs to get off the commentating position.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I agree about Don West, how the hell did he go from selling baseball cards to announcing. The only thing he was good for was yelling Gem mint 10 and it still sucked.