• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WTF!!! First Cena goes and makes the US Championship spin and now he does it to the WWE Chsmpionship as well it's a freaking disgraceful!!! I've seen the most resent Championship since its creation after HHH won the then 'Undisputed WWE Championship' at Wrestlemaina X8!! Hulk Hogan wore it as did The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar and even The Rock!! So why do they give it to Cena only for him to go and suck all the glory and power from the belt and replace it with something that Mr T would be embarassed to wear!

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
That belt is fucking ugly. Cena, you tha man, Imma huge fan, but what were you thinking?? Ah well, Hes the champ so thats all I care about.

Bitches

Inner_Killer

Reaction score
Wow...Im surprised HHH would challenge Jim Ross to a match next week on Raw...maybe he got the idea to challenge J.R. because of all the compliments batista keeps getting from him...well cant wait t'ill next week to see what happens =D

bafootball48

Reaction score
im watchin raw n cena jsut had his new belt n all n it jsut porves even more he is the wwe's new replacement for austin jsut liek bak in the day when he had his own belt 2

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
raw? me thinks you meant smackdown :) Actually I just saw smackdown too and The belt looks better on the show rather than that pic that bobobill posted. The spinner part is cool cause its the wwe logo that spins and nothing else.. plus its 'inside' the faceplate itself... I dont like the diamond look sorounding the faceplate. The eagle design is from the most recent wwe belt.

I wouldnt call him an Austin replacement just because he has his own belt. Like him or not, Cena is becoming more popular. Soon Cena will take over smackdown himself just like Austin, The rock and HHH.

Our Time Is Now

The_Thief

Reaction score
Cena is a phony bitch. If you look in the crowd the only people that dig him our lil kids. His little white boy rapper gimmick is just about done. Cena will never carry smackdown cause he just isn't good enough. And his mic skills are horrible. He says the same shit night in and night out. "chain gang", "champ is here", been hearing it for weeks. Ol' well, somewhere an 8 year old is enjoying the shit out of his Smackdown tonight.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
While I agree that Cena won't be runnin' things in the near future...can't really slam the guy's mic skills because he's repetitive. We've been hearin "Rest in Peace" from the Undertaker for 20 years now, after all. And the Rock, HHH, Austin, Foley...none of them had much along the lines of originality after their various catch phrases/nicknames hit big....

The_Thief

Reaction score
Stingray said:
We've been hearin "Rest in Peace" from the Undertaker for 20 years now,

Right, but not every week. The Taker used mind games and lightning, coffins, and all kinds of special effects and ended with "Rest in peace". There was also a time he switched his character and was a biker and he didn't use "Rest in peace". Cena does the same shit every week, it's just plain boring.

Hellsing 308

Reaction score
Ya I hate what Cena does to the titles. I like him, but doing that to the titles is making me lose respect for him.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The_Thief said:
Right, but not every week. The Taker used mind games and lightning, coffins, and all kinds of special effects and ended with "Rest in peace". There was also a time he switched his character and was a biker and he didn't use "Rest in peace". Cena does the same shit every week, it's just plain boring.
Granted....but what I'm gettin' at, is that he's HARDLY the first person ta do it. Hell, he's not even the first person to do it (and still be successful) in the last 5 years. Again, just look at the Rock...or HHH...or Austin...or hell, Kurt Angle.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What? what? what? what? what? what?.... Don't forget Cena's still a young up and coming performer and Austin didn't really hit his straps/popularity till his I quit match with Bret Hart..

boriqueno

Reaction score
I mean Cena's gimmick, who accually is gonna believe he's hood? Hurricane Helms is more hood than Cena

The_Thief

Reaction score
boriqueno said:
I mean Cena's gimmick, who accually is gonna believe he's hood? Hurricane Helms is more hood than Cena

Yea you know he used to be a bodybuilder and walk around in lil G-string underwear. Now all of a sudden he is from the streets and had a rough backgroung growing up. He's a fake, just like his belts.

Inner_Killer

Reaction score
Cena's WWE title belt is uglier than his U.S. title belt...he ruined two perfectly good championship belts...dammit...im even geting tired of him acting all "hood" every week like a rip-off of 50 cent or Young Buck...it's just straight up fucking annoying...that gimmick has to stop one day...

bengalpw

Reaction score
As good as Cena is on the mic, he really needs to work at becoming good in the ring. JBL carried the match at Mania until the end. I just dont think he has enough legit moves to carry a main event for years to come.

mcfly26

Reaction score
he wouldn't of actually been allowed to destroy the belt in such a fuckin awful way would he? or do they?

for the record cena is a fuckin useless wrestler with a shit gimmick, fuckin hood my fuckin arse.

i really hate him, jbl is better

Dillon

Reaction score
I watched the RVD DVD on the dish last night.The WWE has never use him right.Watch or buy the DVD it is good.I felt RVD should have got a big push to become Smackdown champion.If used right he could be a big star in wrestling.