• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The new layout

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
i like it except for the change in the toplinks
but the forums are more clearly now

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
not much changed. i just removed the "categories". so instead of multmedia and lounge, everything is under one list.

the top links are mostly the same, just put them in a different order. most of the stuff you need can be found under "quick links"

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
now that we are at it, it is nice but there is still something that i want to mention:

If i search for "Monika" , i find several threads
I go thru the threads and find "Met-Art models".
If i am inside the thread and click "search this thread" AND i click advanced search (because i want to see the posts (8) not the threads) then the search-engine searches the entire forum again and returns all Monika's including the ones outside the Met-Art thread.
It only happens with advanced search.
(and i don't get the "post"-output working.)

keep it up
I'm lovin' it

H

hoppi

the ads, what's with them? you didn't need/install them in 3 years or so, so why now? just wondering.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
about the search, i know its crappy, but its just built into the forum. i didn't write the code and i can't make it any better.

hoppi said:
the ads, what's with them? you didn't need/install them in 3 years or so, so why now? just wondering.
there were always ads. what are you talking about? if you're talking about the white theme, i just updated it to match the black them. i dont pay much attention to the white theme normally.

someone has to pay for the hosting of the forum. if you'd like to pay for it yourself, i will gladly remove the ads. you should be thankful the forum is free ;)

H

hoppi

Cman said:
there were always ads. what are you talking about? if you're talking about the white theme, i just updated it to match the black them. i dont pay much attention to the white theme normally.

the thing with the free forum is totally ok for me ... i understand that ... but seriously:
is my browser broken or why ...what... happened? i deleted cookies last wednesday (07/01/31) i think... and i delete my cache twice on a daily basis in order to keep my crappy OS-partition as free as possible.
but the left bar on the main page with the ads came saturday, so it's new to me!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
its been there for a few weeks. i sometimes change the position of the ads, but there have been ads in some forum since the forum started.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i knew i shouldnt have believed you when you said you liked it the way it was. :)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
i knew i shouldnt have believed you when you said you liked it the way it was. :)
i still dont see how its different. can some do a print screen and circle what you think is different?

its like 1% different than before. anyone who's been here for a while, so know the difference between one of my BIG changes and one of the small changes lol

The Chief

Reaction score
I think what people are referring to is the fact that you got rid of The Lounge and Multimedia, and put everything together

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cman said:
i still dont see how its different. can some do a print screen and circle what you think is different?

its like 1% different than before. anyone who's been here for a while, so know the difference between one of my BIG changes and one of the small changes lol
i know its mostly the same, its just one more of your little tinkerings that makes life here fun, or weird, or different.

Dark Knight

Respected Member
Reaction score
I can't find the "User CP" link, is that still even around?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
just about everthing is under quick links. i moved that and search to a better spot in an attempt to help the noobs

H

hoppi

should be very clear what "new to me" exactly means.. .;)
(the left bar and the new structure)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, like i said above, i changed the white theme to match the black theme. the black theme has been like that for a while now. i use the black theme myself, so i ignore the white one most of the time.

H

hoppi

Cman said:
yeah, like i said above, i changed the white theme to match the black theme. the black theme has been like that for a while now. i use the black theme myself, so i ignore the white one most of the time.
k, must have missed your post earlier... thx for clearing up

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i mentioned it at some point, i forget when lol

i apologize for having to have ads in the first place, but nothing in life is free and someone eventually has to pay LOL