• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Looking for Prog for Downloading Whole Galleries

squire23

Reaction score
Can anyone reccommend a program for downloading whole galleries at once such as the ones posted here using imageshack/fapomatic etc. I'm looking to take the easy way out of having to open hundreds of photos & right-click, save-as

I've no doubt this has been asked before but I couldn't turn up anything with a search so sorry.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There's one called Aaron's web vacuum that I've used before. But, I think you need to have access to the index of the page for it to work correctly.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The "Download Them All" extension for Firefox is really cool.

squire23

Reaction score
Cman said:
The "Download Them All" extension for Firefox is really cool.
Will that download from thumbnailed galleries like the ones posted here?

Edit: I just tried this on this thread page & it gave me 2 lists

1. Links on this page
2. Images present on this page

When I go to 'Links in this page' and use the jpg filter and then download... all I get is aload of 3kb files named after the address of where the picture is located. Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited:

squire23

Reaction score
Thanks. So is there no way of downloading thumbnailed galleries hosted on imageshack etc. in 1 go?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
squire23 said:
Thanks. So is there no way of downloading thumbnailed galleries hosted on imageshack etc. in 1 go?
Not really when its a dynamic link like pics.php?=pics$sdifs123 or whatever.

For the D.T.A. thing to work, it has to be an actual pic url like something.jpg

gatsby

Reaction score
squire23 said:
So is there no way of downloading thumbnailed galleries hosted on imageshack etc. in 1 go?
There is an extension for Firefox called De-Imageshack. Use it with DownloadThemAll to get the images. Unfortunately it does not work with Imagevenue, which is the most used image service on this site.

xclaw

Reaction score
http://www.neowise.com/neodownloader/

Get this, with whatever means u have. :) Great application you just type in any url and set it to scan link depth and only download images larger than a certain file size or resolution ect ect, just one amazing program. Definately check it out, 30 day trial there too.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
masher said:
Not sure if this is what your looking for, but try: http://www.fusker.com/
Basically you can put in an image sequence in the url, www.site.com/images/shara[1-100].jpg and it will return any it finds.
FUSKER IS THE EVIL SPAWN OF THE ANTI-CHRIST AND I WILL HAVE NO TALK OF IT ON MY FORUM.

Sure, its great for surfers, but its the worst invention ever for webmasters and people who are actually PAYING for the bandwidth those assholes are stealing.

Whats worse is they then publicized their script and all of the sudden there was 100 of them.

elitebomber

Reaction score
I wrote a program specifically for this forum to download imgvenue pictures given just a html source file of a forum page here. I wrote it in C# and it has a really nice interface. Anyone want?