• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

2 questions regarding the handling my MF Browser

H

hoppi

2 questions regarding the handling of my MozillaFirefox Browser

I know I can open a new tab with a click on my mouse wheel (my mouse),but it opens a new WINDOW.Long story short:I can't fix it by myself,looked into the mouse config a couple of times,thus it is pretty annoying,so:Can anybody help me out?

When I login somewhere,I don't want to be asked if my MF should remember the nick and the password which belongs to it.Since I'm the only one using my Laptop,I'd like to configure my MF that it automatically remembers it.

If anyone could help me here,it would be much appreciated! :)

H

hoppi

maddgreek,thanks for your reply,the answer to my first problem doesn't work for me somehow.
i'll go to the mozilla firefox support forums for the other problem,so thanks for the link

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
hoppi said:
maddgreek,thanks for your reply,the answer to my first problem doesn't work for me somehow.
i'll go to the mozilla firefox support forums for the other problem,so thanks for the link

i wonder why it doesnt work ... it describes the exact mouse you have
in any case your best bet will be in the forums gl hope you get everything working the way you want it

H

hoppi

MOTHERFUCKING HORSE SHIT CRAP BULLSHIT

you know,i had to use ctrl+left mouse click to open a link in a new tab just because...of this.
when it comes to maybe 1-2 hours surfing a day(could a lot more or nothing on some days),this little thing plays a HUGE role in being comfortable.argh,damnit.i don't get it why it was "false".

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
hoppi,

Ahhhh, the joys of computing!!!! Always little glitches. Always little glitches.

Ma'elKoth

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the same problem, except i have a micro-inovations mouse, and everything is set correctly but for some reason my middle mouse button doesn't work either... works fine scrolling, checked the about:config checked the software and everything, this thing pissed me off to the point the other day that i hit my computer case and restarted it (i know i'm a disgrace to computing, the PETC (people for the ethical treatment of computers) is gonna come after me...)... Anyone I've basically given up on it, but if you guys can find anything it'd be appreciated...

Also, my back and forward buttons don't work either...