• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Splinter Cell 3 - Chaos Theory

H

hoppi

First of all:I did searches for "Game thread","Splinter","Cell","Chaos" and nothing relevant came up,so:
I need a working crack for this game.
Seriously,GCW and andr.net don't have any working NO-CDs.Can anyone help me out.
Or any advice where to find it would be much appreciated.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Someone can answer him if they want, but please conduct all "warez" related business in private ;)

Last edited:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Might take a while since its a new game

Last edited:
H

hoppi

"New"? :eek:
Came out on March 29th here in Germany. :confused:

If anyone cares,interesting discussion over here.
And another one which is actually bigger,but there doesn't seem to be a crack for ssct. :breathefi

Last edited:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
40 some odd days is pretty new dude. Sometimes it takes around 3 months. I'm sure there's a reason that its hard to find.

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
took me 5 second to find what your looking for......sending you a pm to where you can d/l it from

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Bob_Box said:
took me 5 second to find what your looking for......sending you a pm to where you can d/l it from
its about time you did something around here :lol:

<3

H

hoppi

thanks a lot,bob (see pm...) but it didn't work.the problem is with this starforce protection.
i downloaded a mini image,created a new device with deamon tools,mounted mini image to that virtual devide,deactivated the original cd/dvd device and then rebooted just to make it'll show up only that virtual device i've just created.but it doesn't work...i need to put the game cd in another device,thus the mini image is crap.
or...me. :crazy:

by the way:40 days from march 29th to now? :nuts: we are nearly over the 3-month-mark that's why i'm making this fuss.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
hoppi said:
"New"? :eek:
Came out on May 29th here in Germany. :confused:

hoppi said:
by the way:40 days from march 29th to now? :nuts: we are nearly over the 3-month-mark that's why i'm making this fuss.

Is Germany caught in the matrix