• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Music Bridge

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if any of you have looked at the ways to get music from your laptop to your big stereo, but I just installed a Linksys Music Bridge and am really happy with it. On sale for $89 US at BestBuy right now. The reason it’s cheaper, and to my mind better, than some of the others is that its so stupid. All it does is transmit everything from your sound card to your stereo over your wireless network. There is none of that complicated stuff with cataloging your music, reading some tiny little LCD screen or a remote control (my laptop is in my lap, tell me why I need a remote?). Whatever comes out of your laptop goes to your stereo.

That means your downloaded music, CD’s you put in the drive, or internet radio, even the sound from a DVD you watch, all go to your stereo. Keep in mind that also means error beeps, startup sounds etc.

The Linksys install disks are only marginally helpful. You do need their program to cap the sound and send it to the music bridge. But as far as installing, you just plug in, give it an IP address in your range, give it any wireless settings, plug the RCA cables into your stereo and you’re pretty much going.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7667045&type=product&id=1134701703223