• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Post/Thread moved

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=869080&postcount=1

Yoselyn Angelica
I moved her from Celebrity pictures to Babes and Glamour Models. Apparently she is "Playboy's Miss Social" I have no idea what that means but though I have no doubt she's popular in locker rooms and world famous to her dad's pals, I doubt very much it makes her a celebrity.
If anyone can tell me why I'm wrong I'd be delighted to be corrected.
Cheers
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for FreddySumpor: Posted Duplicates

User: FreddySumpor
Infraction: Posted Duplicates

Administrative Note:
Stills from video section copied to Pictures

Message to User:
You have received a penalty for duplicating still images present in the Video Forum in the Pictures Forum. This contravenes the rules.
Please refamiliarise yourself with forum rules to prevent further penalties
Thanks for your attention
BOC

Original Post:
Lucie Laurier / Nude @ Stiletto Dance

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I removed the headshots but gave the cleavage the benefit of the doubt considering many other posts already present in the forum.
I consider the line drawn and this post skirting it. As usual I erred on the side of approval.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Same as the Lauren Conrad post. Her shoulders are bare, her cleavage is out and if we dump this then the ONLY way to be fair is to go trough the board and clear all like posts.
We're back to the subjective question of "what is sexy". Frankly i think Kate Winslet is sexy unclothed, clothed, wrapped from head to foot in wool blanketting, but that's me. I'm not saying I'd have posted these but then there are many I would not post and they are all deemed fine. Shit happens.
I've erred on the side of approval after consideration and contacted him to be aware of the rules and what he's posting
That'll have to do unless someone wants to overrule me.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I figured that afterwards but thanks anyway. Full replies to other reports are mainly for other mods who may want to understand my thinking in making the decisions I have. Also it gives them a chance to air views which may help me to better understand the board.
Dialogue is good.
Cheers
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
reply to reporter:
blueoystercult said:
OK. This is getting out of hand.
Some posts skirt around the rule because the rule is more of a guideline and very subjective. Posts are approved though borderline and posters are contacted to be more mindful of what they are posting. This is in the interests of fairness and leniency and in an attempt to make things better in a friendly manner.
I could take the draconian approach of other moderators, dump 90% of what's posted and infract everyone. Then we have open warfare, a general consensus that all moderators are bastards and a dead board. That, in my opinion, is not the preferred option.
If you REALLY want us to take the draconian approach, and tat would include all of your posts too, then why not open the subject in the discussions forum and broach it with the forum at large? Then you'll get everyone's opinion and we'll see what we see.
BOC

In Reply to your post Reported Post by gakon
gakon has reported a post.

Reason:
Can you explain the last two images, where is the "skin"? My similar are always deleted.

How he has an old account from 2012? He is a new member on all forums. He appear a year ago on other forums. I'm sure that at that time and began to post here...
Forum: Celebrity Pictures
Assigned Moderators: upnorth17, yakovitch, EvolutionSelene, blueoystercult

Posted by: ogar1
Original Content:
Glamour Netherlands 2015

Kolin03

Reaction score
Les paradis de Laura

Dead Link Removed
27s - 7.36 MB - 480x288 - avi

Les Vagues

https://filejoker.net/5qhy73b4q8lj