• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sooo....
The concept of stage costume, even one as pointlessly, shitilly begging to be "controversial" as this pile of vulcanised crap, has utterly eluded the Forum Brains Trust.
You geniuses get that the dick is fake too... Right?
Wow. Just... Wow.

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Honestly. It's as though the Rocket Scientists in the peanut gallery have never encountered stage costume before.
I weep for my species and its dwindling gene pool. The best part of them landed on their mothers' chins.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I swear to all the Gods in the Pantheon, the next idiot to post "The tits are plastic" here will be banned. I'm sick of clearing them.
It's a fucking stage costume. Get over yourselves. If you must point out the blazingly obvious or generally bitch and whine about it do it here.
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=232995
Rule 03c. Post only pictures or videos in the Celebrity Content Vault; do NOT post comments or requests.
Read and follow the bloody rules.
For heaven's sake stop making pointless work for us.
BOC

Last edited:

Vidman01

Reaction score

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for IgnatiusJ.: Comments In Content Threads

User: IgnatiusJ.
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Infraction

Message to User:
I'm seriously tempted to ban you for a] being obvious and not funny, b] for rubbing salt into the wound and c] for BREAKING THE FUCKING RULES BY POSTING A COMMENT IN THE CONTENT THREAD.
Jesus Wept.

Original Post:
That penis is totally fake.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
never fail to expect the intellect of some members to be far lower than your own, and then you won't be disappointed so often.....

it may take someone really dumb not to realise from the first image that she is wearing fake tits and a strap-on, but that don't mean that some think they've spotted something the rest of us took for granted already.....

And if the flurry of comments in the content thread started after the first post I might be inclined to give you that one but given they started flying in after the latest in a set of galleries I'm gonna have to go with "the best part of them was wiped off their mothers' cheeks and flushed"