• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

utfan27

Reaction score
Hey Gonja, screw you. Typical Michigan fan :lol: Just playing.

Yeah I'm a huge Vols fan, but this year has been up and down. If you beat Uga And Fla with frosh qb's usually thats a good season, but after the Notre Dame game, I'm left with a sour taste in my mouth. But as a Michigan fan, I'm sure you can sympathize. :wink:

You guys got some good young players, but you wanna play us again? I mean, how many times do you have to get your asses smoked before you learn? :twisted:

And I'm curious to see who everyone thinks will win the BCS. Oklahoma looks too suspect on defense, but USC has been cutting it close too. I think Auburn should get a chance if they win the SEC.

Oh, and the Big 10 is better than the SEC? You're entitled to your opinion.

No matter how wrong it is.

Anyway, Gonja and everyone else, good luck with your teams.

coclarkson

Reaction score
the heisman should and will go to Reggie Bush of USC. the BCS championship game will have the USC trojans vs. the Wisconsin Badgers. UVA-ginas will get smoked by Miami. and since were talking about freshman, i have to throw in Tedd Ginn Jr. of THE Ohio St. University. he's a TD threat every time he touches the ball. out of all of the impact freshman this year, Ginn has the most upside. he's a multiple threat at WR, Kick and Punt returner and he can also play a little corner, after all he was the #1 cornerback recruit in the nation. He will definately win a Heisman or two in the future.

bea57_a.jpg

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
The BCS title game should be USC vs Auburn.
I don't think OU deserves the #2 spot because the Big XII is just so weak.
Wisconsin doesn't deserve the nod becasue they are not even the best team in the Big 10.
So, if Auburn goes perfect they should get the #2 spot.

The Heisman should go to either Reggie Bush or Matt Leinert. But 9 times out of 10 it goes to the QB of the #1 team in the nation.
Cassidy said:
oh now Gonja... i didn't mean to get you all in a tizzy :wink:
i really meant no harm to Hart - he is an impressive player. I just wanted to point out to oscaraustin why OU is so deserving of being #2.
as for AP winning the heisman - i think he has a shot, and listening to ESPN, really, half of them are anti OU. they have been since last season about the polls and 'who should really be in the championship' crap
It's all good cassidy, but you must see how much ESPN sucks that Sooner cock.
coclarkson said:
since were talking about freshman, i have to throw in Tedd Ginn Jr. of THE Ohio St. University. he's a TD threat every time he touches the ball. out of all of the impact freshman this year, Ginn has the most upside. he's a multiple threat at WR, Kick and Punt returner and he can also play a little corner, after all he was the #1 cornerback recruit in the nation. He will definately win a Heisman or two in the future.
I was watching the MSU vs. OSU game last week and I saw this Ginn Jr. kid play. I have to say, that kid has some serious wheels. Does he even play CB? The only time I saw him in the game, he was either on special teams or he was a wide-out.
I am looking forward to #3 Marlin Jackson shutting him down.

utfan27

Reaction score
Any predictions on the Auburn vs Georgia game? Are there any upsets going to happen? I'd also like to hear from the OSU fans about the article on Tressel over at ESPN.com And what do you guys think about someone getting screwed over in the BCS? Personally, I think Auburn deserves the shot above Wisconsin.

Go Vols!

hcliff69

Reaction score
im a Wisconsin fan and i think if auburn can go undefeated they deserve it also over wiscy. But if auburn doesnt manage to do it and oklahoma falters how can wisconsin be kept out. as far as not being the best in the big ten gonja the record speaks for itself how many other teams in the conference are undefeated not to take anything away from michigan i think they are a great team but this might just be wisconsins year. they have a top notch defense and stocco has improved every game as long as davis stays healthy (a big question mark) i think wisconsin can hang with the best in the country.

edit:: looks as if i spoke too fuckin soon as wiscy is gtting their asses handed to them right now. congrats to your mich team gonja and goodluck in the rose bowl

coclarkson

Reaction score
It is officially on!!

3faf3_a.jpg
vs.
8b5da_a1.jpg

early prediction: OSU 19 UM 17
Mike Nugent kicks game winning field goal as time runs out

DBfan187

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
It is officially on!!

3faf3_a.jpg
vs.
8b5da_a1.jpg

A lot of my friends play on OSU. I'm from Ohio. I love the Buckeyes. But they played like shit today. I turned the TV off at the final 2min. Who won? Also, I praised Clarrett his freshman year, now he can go fuck himself.

utfan27

Reaction score
Well, Auburn bsat up on Georgia, and OU is in the process of blowing out Nebraska. Now what are the polls gonna do? :lol:

If Auburn wins out, and beat us TWICE, they deserve to be at least #2. Period.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Another week in the college football books, another Michigan Victory. Today was Senior Day, we honered all the great Michigan Players who will never again suit up in the Big House. Braylon Edwards, Marlin Jackson, Ernest Shazor, Roy Manning, Dave Baas, Kevin Dudley were among the Seniors we celebrated today. The Northwestern Wildcats were fighting for their post season lives today. The Cats are one win shy of bowl eligablity, so they brought their A game today, but sometimes that is just not good enough. NW's QB Beasenez is a good option QB, he has good speed. But when he trys to throw the ball, he has no kind of touch or accuracy. Too bad. The Fab 2, Henne and Hart had very respectable numbers. Henne completed 19 of his 26 pass attempts for 187 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions. While Mike Hart contributed by setting a new career high with three touchdown scores on 151 yards rushing. Steve Breston has been pretty quiet most of the season with nagging injuries, but he had a breakout game with 5 catchs for 50 yards, a touchdown, and a punt return for another touchdown.
Only one opponent left, see bottom of post for details.
UofM24.jpg
UofM25.jpg

UofM26.jpg
UofM27.jpg

hcliff69 said:
congrats to your mich team gonja and goodluck in the rose bowl
Those Spartys are tougher than they look. They ran for 370+ on us, and fought to the bitter end. I knew they had a chance against Wisconsin, but damn. That was a just a beat down in the second half.
Hcliff, having one loss and being ranked in the top 10 ain't so bad.

DBfan187 said:
A lot of my friends play on OSU. I'm from Ohio. I love the Buckeyes.
That sucks for you.

utfan27 said:
Well, Auburn beat up on Georgia, and OU is in the process of blowing out Nebraska. Now what are the polls gonna do? :lol:

If Auburn wins out, and beat us TWICE, they deserve to be at least #2. Period.
Shit, if USC wasn't the defending National Champ, I would say rank Auburn #1

coclarkson said:
It is officially on!!

3faf3_a.jpg
vs.
8b5da_a1.jpg

The pain is coming, my friend. I don't believe it'll be as close as you think it will be.

8b5da_a1.jpg
vs.
3faf3_a.jpg

My bold prediction: Michigan 34 - Ohio State 13
Mike Hart will go "Buck Wild" and rush for 150+yards and 2+TD's easily

P.S. Cassidy, what happened to your wahoos? How about AP? 58 yards on 15 carries is not very "Heisman"-like.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Ok, so on the topic of 'OK', Oklahoma actually impressed me this week. Nebraska isn't what they used to be, but still to blow them out by such a margin is impressive. If this were the end of the season though, I would still have Auburn in the two spot though. Div 1 needs a playoff like the lesser divisions!

As far as
3faf3_a.jpg
vs.
8b5da_a1.jpg
, this game always scares me. I don't think it will be as big of a margin as Gonjawolverine is thinking, although i wish it would be. Especially down in the horseshoe... It will be close, and if I voice my desire for Michigan to win beforehand, they will choke! So, I'm just going to say it will be a very good close game.

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
P.S. Cassidy, what happened to your wahoos? How about AP? 58 yards on 15 carries is not very "Heisman"-like.

haha... i knew that was coming...
i hang my head in shame for my cavs... :( i don't know what the hell happened to them yesterday -they were making a comeback and then just decided to hand over the game!! i turned the game off after UM caught the interception with 7 minutes left... it was ridiculous!! although my AP (Alvin Pearman) looked good for most of the game.
and as for Peterson...now i didn't get to watch the game, but if we can give excuses to Hart, :wink: I got one for AP - dislocated shoulder. no wonder he wasn't at his best...luckily they had another heisman contender - Jason White to pick up the slack :wink:

and congrats on the wolverines win...

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
As far as
3faf3_a.jpg
vs.
8b5da_a1.jpg
, this game always scares me. I don't think it will be as big of a margin as Gonjawolverine is thinking, although i wish it would be. Especially down in the horseshoe... It will be close, and if I voice my desire for Michigan to win beforehand, they will choke! So, I'm just going to say it will be a very good close game.
C'mon oscar, if you bleed maize and blue, like I do, you have no fear of any opponent, especially Ohio State. But damn, this seems a little too familiar though. One team playing the spoiler, while the other has higher aspirations. Hey Coclarkson, I think we have done this one a few times before, am I right? The 101st meeting will be a great one, for Michigan.
Those bucks better put Ginn Jr on Braylon or it's gonna be a long day for the scarlett and gray. Oh yeah, we got Mike Hart too.
The ass whooping is coming
Cassidy said:
and as for Peterson...now i didn't get to watch the game, but if we can give excuses to Hart, :wink: I got one for AP - dislocated shoulder. no wonder he wasn't at his best...luckily they had another heisman contender - Jason White to pick up the slack :wink:
Jason White was the only Heisman contender on the team. If Peterson had a chance for the Heisman, getting hurt and playing sparingly will not help him and he doesn't have that chance anymore. The Heisman voters usally don't get a chance to award the trophy to the same guy twice, but White is giving the nation something to think about. White was very impressive against a lame-ass Nebraska team. But, how many times does OU play a top flight oppositon that is not in the big 12? Never, only in Bowl games. They sure as hell don't play quality teams on the non-conference schedule.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
C'mon oscar, if you bleed maize and blue, like I do, you have no fear of any opponent, especially Ohio State.
But, i don't bleed maize and blue, I attend the teachers U 8 miles east-south-east (yay Eastern, and by "yay" I mean "boo").

It's the same with all the big UofM games, though, Notre Dame, State, and Ohio State... they are always close, and the underdog always outplays the supposed-to-be-winner. OSU has ruined UofMs Rose Bowl bids too many times to proclaim victory. I'm a realist/pessimist... i fear every opponent when something is potentially on the line. Only because i know my Michigan teams (this includes Lions, Tigers, Wolverines et cetera) have the tendency to screw up when it's important.

Plus, I can't bleed maize and blue I'm told since, I have a partiality at times for the Spartans, since they pull in the players from Flint, Detroit, Saginaw... what can i say, i like hometowners.[/quote]

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
But, i don't bleed maize and blue, I attend the teachers U 8 miles east-south-east (yay Eastern, and by "yay" I mean "boo").
Thats cool man, Ypsi is a nice town or extension of Ann Arbor, my ex-girlfriend is a dancer at the Vu over there(whore).
But anyway, You pessimistic views are not completly unfounded. I have had my heart broken into many pieces, many times. But you have to have a little faith. You can't always expect the worse, it's just not healthy. I have nothing but unwavering faith and loyalty to my school and my team, so I expect ass-whippings on every saturday of the season. Unless we are playing a PAC-10 team on the west coast, then I become a realist/pessimist, those PAC-10 schools play dirty.

Coclarkson, what the hell is going on in columbus? Why did Geiger invite the NCAA to investigate? Is he insane? Even if he thinks they have nothing to hide, the NCAA will find something on OSU. The NCAA does not care if they get thier information from disgraced football players or former players that dropped out. OSU is going to be so fucked. What's up with more former players speaking out? It' a good thing your 2002 BCS title is a "mythical" championship, the NCAA can't touch it. Apparently the NCAA does not award a national title in fooball. Good thing for the buckeyes.

utfan27

Reaction score
Whats all this OSU vs Michigan bullshit? The real rivalry is TENNESSEE vs Vanderbilt. :lol:

In all seriousness, if we win we wrap up the East, but if we dont get our qb's back we're gonna get our asses kicked by Auburn.

I think Stoops is starting to get a little worried.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1924527

coclarkson

Reaction score
Gonja, you're lucky that I don't have your phone number!!!!

458f0_a.jpg

df5e8_a.jpg

now excuse me while i go get drunk with the rest of Ohio

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Yea, i knew it. OSU v. UofM always goes to the one with nothing riding on the game but pride.
If Wisconsin goes to the Rose Bowl I will care about the loss, partially because I want to see Michigan go, but more because I just really hate Wisconsin. If Michigan goes, I really don't care. I don't hate OSU like most in SE Michigan. Besides, they fucking destroyed Michigan today, and it made me laugh. I love seeing top 10 teams get dropped by non-ranked opponents.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
Gonja, you're lucky that I don't have your phone number!!!!
Good win Coclarkson, I have to give your team props. They played their asses off out there. I really didn't think they had that much resolve. They got up for this game, this game was their season and they came through big time. That basterd Tressel is 3-1 against Big Blue and that is a little disappointing. But thank the Lord for your other team the Iowa Hawkeyes, I love those motherfuckers. It was a hard loss, but Iowa got the job done for us, so that kind of took the edge off that terrible defeat.
Being the Big 10 Champion again and going to the Rose Bowl ain't so bad, but I really hate losing to OSU.
We will get you next year.
38-57-6 Wow you guys are really closing in on us.
Once again Coclarkson, Congrats.
(good luck in the Motor City Bowl)

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
This is a shout-out to Notre Dame. HA! HA!
The Irish wanted Urban Meyer, so they fired a decent coach(even though he is a Sparty) in Tyrone Willingham. The flew out to Utah, wined him and dined him. What did they get for all of their effort. REJECTED! DENIED! Florida has one of the top QB's in the nation with Chris Leak, and they are Florida, they get lots of great recruits in-state.
Good Call Urban, with ND, it is a long road to a National Title.
With Florida, they are years ahead of ND in talent and recruits and are much closer to the promise land.
FUCK YOU NOTRE DAME!
Who ever your coach is, he wil not be better than the one you just fired you racist basterds.

*************UPDATE******December 5, 2004**********************

Miami is fucking terrible.
Good job Berlin, way to step up and get your team in a BCS bowl game.
What a suckass.
I think Miami will be much better next year.
The sooner they get rid of Berlin, the better.