• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Blogs?

The Crusher

Reaction score
Anyone here visits any blogs on a regular basis? If so, which ones and why? I'm doing some research. Thanks.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
This blog is kinda cool...it's all about Detroit but the subject matter is always intriguing.
For example, the dude talks about the recent all-star game, his "visits" to abandoned
buildings downtown, and Kwame Kilpatrick's (Detroit's mayor) escapades.
Check it out....http://www.detroitblog.blogspot.com/

The Crusher

Reaction score
Thanks Cman. The first link you provided justed spewed a lot of venom. I know he/she was trying to make a point but it became shrouded in too much negativity.

Your article was much more balance, but it still seemed to contradict itself. I know what you're saying and I guess agree with it. But it's a conundrum. You have to allow freedom of speech, either verbal, written or digital, because somewhere in all the bullshit someone might actually say something worth listening to. However, that "something worth listening to" is subjective. One man's bullshit is another man's gospel. No one peson has the right to determine for everone else what is bullshit and what is gospel.

Blogs seemed to be like writing books. Someone feels that they have something to say so they write a book. Now they have to find a publisher who might like it and feel more than a couple of people might want to plunk down some money to buy and read it. The publisher, in this case, acts as an arbitrator of what should or should not be made available for public consumption. Lots of people can't get their book published (no, I haven't written a book that I can't get published) for whatever reason. Yes, mostly it's because publishers think it's crap and don't want to commit the money to have it published. So now, the determining factor is profit based, not necessarily quality based.

Blogs, it appears, have given anyone with a computer and access to the net, the opportunity to be heard. If you don't like what is said or how it's being said then don't listen. I guess I'm not clear on why people shouldn't be given the bandwidth to say what they want to say. It's o.k to criticize the blandness and binality of what's out there now. That's all part of the freedom of speech. For me personally, if I decide to start a Blog or a general information web site, I want to get as much advice as possible so I can make it appeal to as many people as possible. That's why I started this thread. I will definitely take your suggestions and comments to heart and any other information you can provide would be appreciated.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Crusher said:
Thanks Cman. The first link you provided justed spewed a lot of venom. I know he/she was trying to make a point but it became shrouded in too much negativity.
Haven't you ever heard of Maddox before? Thats his "writing style". I think its hilarious.

The Crusher said:
Blogs seemed to be like writing books. Someone feels that they have something to say so they write a book. Now they have to find a publisher who might like it and feel more than a couple of people might want to plunk down some money to buy and read it. The publisher, in this case, acts as an arbitrator of what should or should not be made available for public consumption. Lots of people can't get their book published (no, I haven't written a book that I can't get published) for whatever reason. Yes, mostly it's because publishers think it's crap and don't want to commit the money to have it published. So now, the determining factor is profit based, not necessarily quality based.

Blogs, it appears, have given anyone with a computer and access to the net, the opportunity to be heard.
Thats one of my main points. The internet needs an editor ;)

The Crusher

Reaction score
Sorry, never heard of him. I usually like that syle of biting sarcasm, though. That's why I like your shit and The Superficial, but after a while I was like, "O.k. I get it. You don't like blogs."