• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Top 5 Best REAL Tits

punta478

Reaction score
Can't believe nobody has said Greta Scacchi. She's getting on a bit nowadays but in her younger days her tits were sensational.

Phonical

Reaction score
1: Kelly Brook
2: Holly Willoughby
3: Kat Dennings
4: Sheridan Smith
5: Scarlet Johansson

Phonical

Reaction score
Are you people kidding me ?!!
Monica bellucci, halle berry, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer love Hewitt, Heidi Klum; they have implants. Those are not real !
I just saw these names on the first page, and so I commented on those.

Scarlett Johansson was on the THE 60 BEST NATURAL BREASTS OF 2014 FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS page, check it!

Hai 2 u

Reaction score
Ewa Sonnet
She is high up in my list too but do you know what really pisses me off lately? The way some of her videos are shot. There is a lot of her recording her own videos with either a camera on a tripod or a selfie stick but she really needs some lessons in photography/videography/filmography. The worst thing is the bad light. She sets the camera up facing a bright window then stands infront of it basically like a silhouette so you can't see shit. And she moves too much, like running, or violently bouncing those massive melons around such that they look ridiculous. I would love it if she would just keep still and do some real slow play with them.

Le rant over.

ononoma

Reaction score
Hate to Pile On but...

Are you people kidding me ?!!
Monica bellucci, halle berry, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer love Hewitt, Heidi Klum; they have implants. Those are not real !
I just saw these names on the first page, and so I commented on those.

Confidence is very high those puppies are all real.

A huge (no pun intended) sign of fake breasts (even a great boob job) is when she lays down... they don't.
Remember when Demi Moore got her "new breasts?
Also, when her wait changes the size may change as well, i.e. Hewitt, Johansson.
And you can't always compare pics of them in their late teens, some girls grow, i.e. Jessica Simpson
Lastly, and Klum's a great example of this, sometimes after spitting out puppies, they shrink. I think breast feeding (lucky baby) may contribute to this. But not always.

Top 5 is an insane task. It's like 5 best songs. Also, very generational.
But here goes (all women are to be judged in their prime)
1 Angelina Jolie (remember, in their prime... post surgery)
2 Bridgette Bardot
3 Raquel Welch (yeah, they were real:)
4 Cheryl Tiegs
5 Jennifer Love Hewitt
Honorable Mention: Eva Mendez/Halle Berry/Jessica Simpson/Scarlett Johanssen
Sigh, maybe this should be a top 10 list?

How about a list for smaller breasts too? There are some beautiful B cups out there, at least before silicone became a birthday present. (*)(*)

BlondeWallaby

Reaction score
Well I don't know about Top 5 and I'm not leaning that heavily towards big celebrities but going by Playboy e.g. I always thought that Kate Brenner in her heyday had absolutely spectacular natural breasts, same as Claire Sinclair who made Playmate of the Year.

Celebrity wise at the moment I'd go for Emily Ratajkowski who I realize had the usual rumors over how she has such a rack with such a skinny body but they look real enough and pretty amazing.

Jolie

Reaction score
1 - Christina Hendricks
2 - America
3 - Maria Zarring
4 - Sophie Reade
5 - Sheyla Hershey

---------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Lip5

Reaction score
1、Scarlett Johanso
2、Angelina Jolie
3、Shannon Doherty
4、Lacey Chabert
5、Rosanna Arquette
names not listed in order

rbn

♥ teen lover ♥
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I tend to like the Itty Bitty Titties. There are some beautiful breasts in all sizes though :) Click for the full size image, except Elizabeth Hurley. I don't have a hi-rez version I could find.

[size=+3] Matty

Gina Gerson --- Anita Bellini

Elizabeth Hurley --- Paris Hilton
[/size]

6Sdxg5wU_o.jpg

Last edited: