• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Member keeps ignoring my private messages

DaneClark

Reaction score
I know I'm not supposed to post reupload requests in the forum, but I have a bit of an issue. Last year Member posted 3 VERY rare clips of Abbey Clancy from her reality show "Beauty and the Best.". These clips are impossible to find and I have been looking for them forever, but he ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** them on filesonic and wupload, both of which no longer allow sharing. I have PMed him repeatedly for over a month now about this, and he has ignored me each time, even though he has logged in and posted stuff numerous times since then.

Last edited by a moderator:

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You have brought up a good point.
The only way to ask for a re-up on this forum is by PM.
Unfortunately, the receiver of a PM doesn't have to reply, unless they feel compelled to by good manners.

There are many reasons why they may not be able to re-up the post but consider that many people have lost material due to the sudden shutdowns of file hosts.

Your other option is to google it, you might get lucky.

Names changed to protect the guilty bastard.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I agree that it can be frustrating that members don't reply to PMs, but, in this day and age of DMCA notices you cannot be sure who it is contacting you unless they are on their contact list - plus they may have set up their messaging system to only receive PMs from their friends, mods/admin etc.

The other option is for a request thread to be set up in one of the forums where members can quote the post wanting new links etc and this will highlight the member who originally posted it, also may inspire another member to upload it.

Just a thought.

Nobadguy

Reaction score
What about another way for user feedback/requests?
I thought about a button similar to the thanks button, but this one as "Reup" Button so the user can show his interest in a file but also that it isn't available to him.
If that is also shown openly like the "Thanks" click it may help that others if not the original uploader upload that file again or even something better.
And if the uploader provides new links the requests should be reset.

I see other boards that allow reup/request post, even they usually don't get flooded to much over time by reup requests but this is at least a way of showing your interest in the file and that the file is missing.

Meanwhile I've send a lot of PMs with requests but so far nothing resulted out of them except costing a lot of my time.
And as jonboy said, some maybe ignoring PMs totally because of there message settings so the user is really wasting his time writing PMs.

PS The limit of 1 user per PM I can send a message to and the time between PMs also is more than annoying, at least these limits should be slightly raised.

Last edited:

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I tend to ignore PMs from people I don't know, especially ones from those who have very little or zero contribution to this forum as I don't know them from Adam!

I also ignore messages from very new members because they may only have joined because they have found certain models sets they're after and as I have received a DMCA notice before I always ignore PMs from those asking me if I have memberships of certain websites etc.

I do reply to people who I generally see as the usual suspects in my usercp as always thanking me for my posts.