• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Fantasy Baseball/Baseball predictions

quixotically

Reaction score
Anybody into fantasy baseball? What are your best moves?

Who's going to win it all?

Will Boston make the playoffs?

Will Detroit fall apart?

I'll give my two cents on the last question.

The Tigers just got swept. They've now lost 9 out of 12 against the White Sox. Considering that there are 50 something games left and their lead is only 5 games, I really think they have a legitimate shot at actually not making the playoffs. In addition, they also have a surging Red Sox team coming to them for a three game series. I gotta think if they don't win the series, they might be on the verge of complete collaspe. What do you all think?

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
The Tigers will not collapse. This is the first time in the entire season that they've lost more than four games in a row. So, while I am a bit concerned, there's no way I'm giving up on them. There are 45 games left and according to some ESPN writer, they would only need to go 20-25 to finish with 96 wins. When was the last time a team had 96 wins and didn't make the playoffs? With their solid pitching, I am pretty confident that they'll make it to the postseason. As far as winning a playoff series...that's a whole other issue.

quixotically

Reaction score
I dunno. After watching the first two games of the Red Sox series I really think that the Red Sox are the ones on the verge of collaspe. Not the Tigers. Especially if the Tigers sweep them, what will happen if the Red Sox lose their series against the Yanks? They could be as many as 6 games out of the wild card much less the East. This is very interesting to me.