• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Virus on Kate Upton thread

HappyFlasher

Reaction score
I clicked on the Kate Upton thread and then on one of the pictures, a pop-up appeared which I could not click out of. A voice said that all my personal information including my banking info and my browsing history would be emailed to all my email friends I have and stated I needed to contact a phone number for someone to walk me through removing this message. I shut my computer down and restarted it and knowing it was a scam, do you not have security software on this site that would prevent this crap from being ** DEAD LINK REMOVED **? I am obviously asking for my account to be deleted. My user name is Happyflasher, just hoping I can get out of this without my computer crashing and yes I have an anti-virus program.

reemul

Taylor Swift's Secret Shame
Reaction score
Welcome to the internets, n00b. That bit of naughty code would have been located where the picture is hosted, a completely separate site from this one and outside of the mods control. Most of us are running adblockers and other security software that knocks out most of that crap, but some slips through. Is that really the first time you've hit one? Wow. The mind boggles. You should not just shut down your machine after seeing one of those, you should stick it in your dishwasher for a scrub, just to be sure. Use only half as much soap as normal though, it'll be fine. o_O

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I moved this thread to the Tech-Talk sub-category. This seems to be better suited for it since PC virus is actually technology...albeit sucky tech. lol