• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Rapigator Download Problem

musclewarrior

Reaction score
Hi guys i have run into a problem lately on rapidgator. I will click on slow download and the 45 second countdown will start but, when it gets to zero nothing happens. No capcha not DL link nothing. I am using latest firefox and even tried clearing cash & history with all addons disabled. Anyone run into this problem and may have a solution? :confused:

Last edited:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Do you have any ad blockers running? Websites are becoming very aware that people are using them on a more and more consistent basis and have scripts in place that will randomly remove or completely block certain things on their sites. If you are running one, try disabling the blocker for that website and try again.

*edit* Hmmm, somehow I missed that you disabled all addons. Maybe someone that uses rapidgator can chime in (?) as I have no experience with the website. :/

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes when I click on the link for the page, it'll list a "referrer" at the end in the address bar. If that's present I'll run into the same trouble you're having. If you delete everything after .html and reload the page, it should work normally.

musclewarrior

Reaction score
Sometimes when I click on the link for the page, it'll list a "referrer" at the end in the address bar. If that's present I'll run into the same trouble you're having. If you delete everything after .html and reload the page, it should work normally.

yup that did the trick. now if i can just figure out how to get IDM to work with the site it will be one of my favorites again.:beer: