• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Post Formatting, and Image Insertion Broken

boster

depraved
Reaction score
Dear Mods,

Thank you for all you do. I'm sure it's a big pain in the ass to keep things under control, so I appreciate that you do it. This is a great forum, and you all keep it that way.

Lately, when I post (or edit), the message formatting buttons don't work at all. And while I can use the PimpAndHost.com plugin to upload photos but I am unable to insert the ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** photos into my message; when I click the "Insert" button, it seems to submit my new post (or edit) but without inserting any images.

Has something changed, and I need to adjust my browser for it? (My browser is Chrome, and is up to date.)

Or have I committed some offense, and so my formatting privileges have been taken away? If so, I'd like to apologize. I'll be better from now on I promise.

Note that I can manually format by typing in the tags, but that's kind of a pain.

-boster

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Possibly you are blocking these scripts needed for the proper display of forum tools: fscache.com and yahooapis.com.

I suggest you disable any script blocking software when at nudecelebforum.com.

Try accessing the forum with a different browser and let us know if forum tools still do not work correctly.

boster

depraved
Reaction score
Problem Solved

My problem is solved, though I don't really know how. I'll explain what I did.

1) I suspected the cause was one of two extension which block scripts or block advertising links. I disabled one of these extensions, then the other, then both. In no case was I able to use the formatting toolbar or image insert. Problem not solved.

2) I disabled all of my Chrome extensions. Problem not solved.

3) I opened an incognito Chrome window, signed into nudecelebforum, and now the formatting toolbar and image insert worked as expected. Problem not solved, though, since they still did not work in a normal Chrome window.

4) I deleted all of my browsing history, downloads, cache and cookies from Chrome, for all sites, for all time. Problem solved.

I now suspect there was something screwed up in a cached file somewhere, though I can't be certain.

I'll add some keywords below, in hopes of helping anyone else who has a similar problem and might search for an existing thread on the topic.

-boster

keywords: chrome formatting toolbar image insert bold font broken