• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NBA 2004-2005

tech

Reaction score
This year is different than most. Alot of teams are better or worse, not the usual stuff from the past years.

Suns, Sonics really off the radar last year, helped this year by Nash trade and Lewis and Allen for doing something.

Kings - my team, not so good, I dont like how they always shoot.

Rockets, Denver - Have the potential to be really good but arent

Clippers - Actually decent for once

Pistons - Not as good as last year, but they should get better as the year progresses.

aaagary

Reaction score
Shaq never misses a chance to needle Kobe. His comment after Wade's triple double against the Pistons last night.

O'Neal played with Kobe Bryant in Los Angeles and Penny Hardaway in Orlando, but said neither matched up with Wade at this point in their careers:

``He's the best second-year pupil that I've had,'' O'Neal said. ``I've raised two great ones in my NBA lifetime and this guy is the best in his second year.''
Shaq kills me sometimes. He raised Penny and Kobe!!!!

tech

Reaction score
Shaq acts all smart and makes these subliminal comments that make you think, weird guy.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Shaq is like Barkley with self-restraint. I love it when he lets the other pricks have it! He is as much of an asshole as most of the rest, but at least he knows how to knock someone down (verbally and physically). I saw the NBA stock photo of him with that "3-sided Dick Duster" mustache and almost crapped my pants. It is definitely going to be hard to cheer for the Lakers without him... may have to jump ship.

tech

Reaction score
Alot of people have, the lakers have comp with the cross town clippers.

aaagary

Reaction score
tech said:
Alot of people have, the lakers have comp with the cross town clippers.
Man that would suck, if the Lakers hit the crapper and the Clippers become good!!! It would suck so much, that it would be laughable.

tech

Reaction score
The lakers will be better, as long as they have kobe. Both teams are really young, but dont sleep on the clippers or the warriors.

aaagary

Reaction score
Predictions For All-NBA 1st Team

This is kind of tough this year. Definitely going to leave some good players off it, no matter who you pick. Here is my team.

Small Forward-Lebron James
Power Forward-Amare Stoudemire
Center-Shaquille O'Neal
Shooting Guard-Dwayne Wade
Point Guard-Steve Nash

I tried to seperate all the good players by their overall stats and team record. I also put players at the position they actually play. So that meant I classified Duncan as a center. I think Shaq will get MVP, so he got that spot. I liked Stoudemire over Garnett and Nowitzki because of his high field goal percentage and team record. James and Wade both have a high field goal percentage and may be the best overall players in the league. Those 2 were actually easy choices for me. Nash will get strong MVP consideration for what he's done with Phoenix and he's shooting over 50%.

No ball hoggers on this team. 5 great team players

bravoman

Reaction score
Your first problem is Dwayne Wade is Miami's point guard...one of the league leaders in assists. Second, Stoudemire is a fine PF, but doesn't even lead his team in rebounding. Here's mine

C- Shaquille O'neal - obvious choice...MVP of the league
PF - Kevin Garnett - no player does more for his team...points, rebounds, and assists, he is the most productive player in the NBA.
SF - Lebron James - 26, 7 and 7...can't argue with that.
SG - Tracy McGrady - Narrowly beats out Kobe, they are the two most talented scorers in the leauge, but McGrady leading his team to the playoffs.
PG - Steve Nash - the catalyst of the best offense in the league, and one of the best teams in the league...putting up incredible numbers.

BigE

Reaction score
Tim Duncan - Power forward-no question still the best player in the league.
Kevin Garnett - Small Forward- he can play anywhere and guard anyone.
Shaq - Looks rejuvinated in Miami.
Lebron - shooting guard- great #'s, getting better and better.
Steve Nash - point - makes everyone around him better.

aaagary

Reaction score
bravoman said:
Your first problem is Dwayne Wade is Miami's point guard...one of the league leaders in assists.

WRONG!!!!!! Damon Jones is their starting point guard. Dwayne started the season as their point guard but they've actually taken off since they moved Damon into the starting lineup. The ball handling duties get shared and Dwayne does bring the ball up a lot. He gets a lot of assists because he's damn good. You don't have to be a point guard to get lots of assists.

coclarkson

Reaction score
FIRST TEAM:

Tim Duncan
Amare Stoudamire
Shaq O'Neal
Allen Iverson
Steve Nash

SECOND TEAM:

Kevin Garnett
Dirk Nowitski
Ben Wallace
Lebron James
Gilbert Arenus

MVP: Lebron James
NBA CHAMPS: S.A. Spurs

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
FIRST TEAM:

C= Shaquille O'Neal...without him, Wade wouldn't have been an all-star.
PF= Tim Duncan...even though he is officially a center, he plays at the PF position more often. Garnett would be here but there comes a time when stats mean little and winning is the real gauge of success.
SF=Lebron James...I thought he was a shooting guard but if he really played as a SF, then he is a no-brainer for this slot. Actually, he would be a no brainer in the SG slot too.
SG=Ray Allen...Seattle runs a run-and gun similar to that of Mike D'Antoni's Phoenix Suns. Without Allen, the Sonics would be screwed.
PG=Steve Nash...Just like Ray Allen in Seattle, Nash runs the show in Phoenix. When Nash misses games with injuries, Phoenix looks like a whole different team, and a much shittier one at that.

SECOND TEAM:

C= Ben Wallace (Who needs offense?)
PF= Dirk Nowitzki (Beer does a body good I guess)
SF= Tayshaun Prince (Not given enough credit)
SG= Dwayne Wade/Tracy McGrady (tough one)
PG= Allen Iverson (Gettin old? Who cares?)

Last edited:

Mike Hunt

Reaction score
1st:
Shaq - No one's as dominant
Tim Duncan - Can't ignore two-time MVP on one of the best teams
Lebron James - Will be MVP within the next 2 years
Allen Iverson - You can't ignore the league's top scorer
Steve Nash - My pick for MVP. Main factor in Phoenix's complete turnaround

2nd:
Amare Stoudamire - we all know he's a PF but he did start games at center
Dirk Nowitzki - Incredible season. Had to step up with Nash's departure
Kevin Garnett - He's great, the supporting cast is old
Kobe Bryant/TMac - Too close to call. First half: Bryant, Second half: McGrady
Dwyane Wade - Benefits from having Shaq but you can't deny the talent

aaagary

Reaction score
Steve Nash Will Be Named MVP

Official announcement will be tomorrow. First Canadian born winner of the award. Thought it was going to be Shaq myself. But Nash is a great player. He only scored 15.5 points a game but makes everyone else better. Plus he shoots high percentages. Not many guards shoot over 50%.

GM PPG RPG APG FG% FT%
75 15.5 3.3 11.5 .502 .887

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2005/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&id=2054677

singhr

Reaction score
Haha its about fucking time :lol: A Canadian finally gets MVP in a Canadian created sport! :beer:

aaagary

Reaction score
The voting below

2004-05 ALL-NBA FIRST TEAM: Position Player, Team (First Team Votes) Points
Forward Tim Duncan, San Antonio (95) 553
Forward Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas (75) 510
Center Shaquille O’Neal, Miami (122) 616
Guard Allen Iverson, Philadelphia (69) 498
Guard Steve Nash, Phoenix (118) 606

2004-05 ALL-NBA SECOND TEAM Position Player, Team (First Team Votes) Points
Forward LeBron James, Cleveland (45) 421
Forward Kevin Garnett, Minnesota (34) 408
Center Amaré Stoudemire, Phoenix (9) 367
Guard Dwyane Wade, Miami (35) 417
Guard Ray Allen, Seattle (1) 177

2004-05 ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM Position Player, Team (First Team Votes) Points
Forward Tracy McGrady, Houston (15) 264
Forward Shawn Marion, Phoenix 134
Center Ben Wallace, Detroit 105
Guard Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers (1) 108
Guard Gilbert Arenas, Washington (1) 104

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Bumped because of San Antonio winning the title last night...

I guess not many of us in here care bout hoops, the last post was last year...

Anyways, I caught the game last night, it was actually a good one. Im glad the spurs won it, im sick of Detroit. Im not a fave of any of them, but Ginoboli was fun to watch.

neckel

Reaction score
I care about basketball...I just dont give a shit about the NBA. Its sliding downhill big time, and has been for the last several years. Its an absolutely horrible product right now.

Maybe next year I'll care a little more when my Bucks get Bogut and T.J. Ford runngin together.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
NBA 2005-2006

I have been negleting my sporting threads, with that thought in mind I would like to send a shout out to the Mighty Detroit Pistons. With the leagues best record @ 40-8. This team has been kicking ass and taking names for about 3 months now.
The Pistons are always called the team with no "Superstars", but Ben Wallace has been a staple at the All-Star Game for the past 4 years. Now, finally he has a little company, With Chauncy, Rip, and Sheed tagging along for the ride. Let's not forget the man the T'Wolves ejected from there little team, Coach Flip Saunders. I bet Larry Brown sure wishes he wasn't such a greedy old basterd now. How bout them Knicks?
allstars.jpg

Go Pistons!