• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

(Pay) Celeb sites worth it?

Zunga

Reaction score
I noticed that Mr. Skin had a Black Friday special offer and was wondering whether other people thought it was worth it? i tended to use the free sites (this especially!), but access to videos especially can be annoyingly slow.

Or is there any other offers at present that are good.

P.s. I hope this is okay with the rules and Regulations here - I had a quick look but didn't see anything against asking this question.

Zunga

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply - I'll probably not bother then.

In any case I was a bit put off by the logo branding on pay-site videos compared to (the usually) unmarked ones found here.

Zunga

Reaction score
You do make a good point. Part of it is due to convenience though - rather than having to subscribe to various file host sites to download video files quickly, someone can just subscribe to a major celeb video site.

Sort of on topic - are there any decent free or not too expensive watermark removal software (for personal use I should add). There are some paysites that I might consider but have such annoying watermarks that they are too distracting.....
(EDIT: I decided to ask this question in a new topic on the tech sub-forum.)

On another point that was raised - is it legal to make video clips of the stuff shown on Netflix and/or other streaming services) and upload them?

Last edited:

joshdaltona

Reaction score
You're basically paying for something available freely on TV channels, DVD and forums like this. If you think that's a good use of your money go for it.
[And your question is EXACTLY what this section of the forum is for]
Cheers
BOC

exactly, i don t also see myself paying for that, i ll just watch TV