• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

FTV Girls

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Natalie - Alluring Little Teen
Release Date : 04/27/20 (NEW!!!)

The first glimpse we get of stunning teen Natalie is as she gives her car a wash at a gas station, hosing it down and using the opportunity to show that amazing teen form in her tight white shorts and red haltertop, and we note how naturally sexy and charming her personality is as well. Afterwards we see her heading to a junk shop, exploring and searching among the scrap for some treasures and even climbing on top of an old car flashing her pert firm breasts and that super cute tight butt as well as her privates, spreading her legs wide open and rubbing herself with her fingertips. Back at the house we see her with a suction cup toy, climbing on top and riding it and then lifting up a leg to slide the toy deep inside while using a magic wand vibrator on her clitoris at the same time to bring herself to orgasm. Out in the backyard swimming pool in her bikini we see her spreading and splashing in the water, touching herself with her fingers and revealing those firm teen boobs again as she sprays herself down with the hose before stuffing her bikini bottoms inside her vagina for kinky naughty fun! Some close up spreads follow so she can show her flower-like lips and penetrate herself with a glass toy, then a sexy striptease on the couch showing her flirty pink panties and bra as she caresses her desirable form. Desiring more penetration she uses a thick glass toy to fuck herself, then her fingertips to gape as she tugged her long labia before using the magic wand for another strong climax. After a food break we see footage of her trying on some of the outfits she brought, and we enjoy one last look at that super cute teen form before she bids us farewell, a stunning and super sensual 19 year old with a body to remember!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

(written on previous update)

Total Duration : 00:52:11
Total Size : 4,45 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video II - A Second View

(1 Video - Splitted Into 8 Clips)

Download :

natalie-00008826-01-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008826-02-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008826-03-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008826-04-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008826-05-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008826-06-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008826-07-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008826-08-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
CASSIDY - GREEN EYED MILF
Release Date : 04/28/20 (NEW!!!)

It's a chilly day in LA when we meet lovely slender brunette Cassidy, but she's willing to brave the cold to enjoy a little fun outdoors! We see her on the deck pulling her top down to reveal her nice natural boobs - we note she has pierced nipples as well as a bull ring nose piercing - and she plays with them before pulling up her blue skirt and pulling her panties up to give herself a cameltoe. We notice she has a nicely trimmed bush that she enjoys, and uses her fingertips to spread her pink lips open before sitting back and spreading, using her fingertips to fuck herself before reaching for a blue dildo, penetrating herself to her first orgasm of the day (we note her creamy cum after)! Heading indoors to warm up and changing into a cute yellow dress with no panties on under, we see her using a purple vibrating toy to fuck herself to another eye-rolling climax - this time with her legs lifted up above her head! Desiring more penetration fun she uses a large black dildo to fuck herself some more, and then graduates to the huge black cone toy which fills her up to her limits before she goes back outside to flash and bid us goodbye, a very cute brunette with a great body to show off here on xxx!

Total Duration : 00:56:46
Total Size : 4,84 Gb

Video I - Freckled Beauty

Download : https://k2s.cc/file/bbe35df338638

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Kamryn - A Teen's True First Time
Release Date : 05/03/20 (NEW!!!)

The gates open and we're treated to our first view of beautiful brunette Kamryn in a sexy slinky black dress that clings to her slender form as she introduces herself. Heading inside we watch that dress come off as she dances to her music and strips down nude, and wow that body looks incredible! She shakes her tight butt as the song winds down and then sits at the piano - still totally naked - to show some of her skills although it's been awhile since she's practiced. Next is a cream massage of those firm yet bouncy 34C breasts and we note how erect her nipples get from the attention...her arousal is evident and soon she reaches for a magic wand style vibrator, penetrating and fucking herself with a glass toy at the same time and bringing herself to a strong moaning orgasm with squirting! Afterwards we see her and the photographer at a carnival, playing some sideshow games for prizes and then going up in the ferris wheel - with a toy! We watch as she spreads her legs and pulls her panties aside, getting in some naughty fun while up in the air in the ride. Back at the house we see her outdoors on a swing, spreading with no panties as she uses a pink vibrating toy for another nice orgasm. After a quick pee session by the pool, she's relaxing by the water in her bikini and riding on top of a suction cup toy and sucking it like she's giving a blowjob! One more penetration was next up in her high heels with a rabbit type toy but the neighbors had their music turned up and by the time she headed inside it was almost time to leave, so that was cut a little short...but we're treated to a full day of fun as this beauty explores her body right here on xxx!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hello everyone. My name is Kamryn. I'm named after Cameron Diaz. I just love her. She is my all time favorite actress. I'm from the Mid-West, Pennsylvania. I hate cold weather however so now I spend most of my time in California. I have 2 cats. So technically I am a cat lady. I can't wait to rescue another one. I treat them like as if they were my children. I love to spend my free time going out with friends on the weekends. I am always the girl dancing on the table at the club. For what next in my life? Who knows! Right now I'm just having fun and enjoying be on my own for the first time ever!

Hi fellas, Lia here! Kamryn is in her prime right now. Her skin is like a porcelain doll and her pussy looks ideal. I love it! My only wish is that I had more time with her. She sent these photos of herself, she was totally brand new. When we have models come in from out of town, usually they don't fly out till real late. But Kamryn was on the last flight that left at 6:20 pm. Which of course means she has to be there an hour early. Plus the travel time...it really put a damper on my shoot timeframe. To top it off, during our last set my "awesome" neighbor decided to have a birthday party where the DJ decided to start warming up with songs from the movie Frozen. I almost started throwing rocks at him over the fence. But I didn't and rushed us inside hoping that the music choice from my “awesome” neighbor had not killed her mood. lol

Total Duration : 00:54:26
Total Size : 4,64 Gb

Video I - Special Solo Experience

(1 Video - Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

kamryn-00008831-01-1080p.mp4
kamryn-00008831-02-1080p.mp4
kamryn-00008831-03-1080p.mp4
kamryn-00008831-04-1080p.mp4
kamryn-00008831-05-1080p.mp4
kamryn-00008831-06-1080p.mp4
kamryn-00008831-07-1080p.mp4
kamryn-00008831-08-1080p.mp4
kamryn-00008831-09-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Winter - Breathtaking Blonde
Release Date : 05/08/20 (NEW!!!)

The day was a little overcast but stunningly lovely Winter was outside in her bikini trying to get a little tanning done here in Florida when we meet up with her! She's relaxing on a patio chair and gives us a peek at her pert b-cup breasts, just the right size for her to squeeze with a smile. We watch her slip out of her swimsuit and into the pool to take a dip but she gets a bit chilly, climbing out and exploring a nearby boat...and fingering her tight pink hole right there! After climbing around on the boat we see her on an outdoor cushion, spreading her legs and using a pink vibrating toy to drive her clit wild but gets a little too loud with the pleasure so she goes indoors to continue the fun on the couch. Her inhibitions dropped, we see her having an intense masturbation session with the toy and adding some penetration play with a couple of dildos afterwards. Heading outside into the sunshine to relieve herself we see a quick pee session into the pool, then a little later another peeing session in a parking garage stairwell! She wants to head to the beach but first we see her having some fun in the public parking lot, slipping out of her dress to run around totally naked, enjoying the daring experience. Heading out in the car to get to the beach we have a nice upskirt view as she rubs herself...then arriving to a public restaurant near the shore we see some more naughty upskirt flashes! It was a windy day out on the sand but it didn't dissuade her from taking off her red dress and running around nude on the sand, finding a jellyfish at the water's edge - she even names it! - and splashing around in the chilly ocean. Afterwards back in her red dress we see another peeing session (!) and then a last flash as the sun sets...a supercute blonde with an adventurous spirit and a fun easygoing personality, showing it all off here on FTV!

MODEL COMMENTS :

(none submitted)

(none submitted)

Total Duration : 01:09:59
Total Size : 5,96 Gb

Video I - Smile Of A Lifetime

(1 Video - Splitted Into 7 Clips)

Download :

winter-00008837-01-1080p.mp4
winter-00008837-02-1080p.mp4
winter-00008837-03-1080p.mp4
winter-00008837-04-1080p.mp4
winter-00008837-05-1080p.mp4
winter-00008837-06-1080p.mp4
winter-00008837-07-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
CASSIE - FIT & SLENDER ONE
Release Date : 05/12/20 (NEW!!!)

Stunningly beautiful Cassie Del Isla from Ibiza has a bit of an exotic lilt to her voice and look, and we immediately note how charming and attractive she is in terms of both looks and personality. We meet her outdoors wearing denim shorts and a top that clearly shows her pert nipples straining against the thin fabric! She lifts up her shirt and reveals those pert perfect 32B breasts with those sensitive nipples erect and ready for fun as she squeezes and rubs her boobs with her hands. We see her shorts slide down and are treated to a view of her absolutely perfect butt in purple thong panties, her favorite color...and she pulls it up between her labia in a cameltoe, enjoying the friction against her privates! Soon she's got her panties pulled aside and we watch as she stimulates her clit with her fingertips, getting it swollen with arousal as she moans. She wants a toy so next we see her on the patio, enjoying the view and using a purple toy which is good for both vibration and penetration...first on her nipples, then sliding inside her hole as she masturbates. Heading indoors we see her in a casually elegant black dress that looks amazing on her fit tight body...and it's easy to pull up when she wants to rub her privates with her fingertips like she does here! She's given a magic wand type vibrator which drives her wild, making her immediately begin to moan until she has a nice eyes-rolling-back powerful orgasm, and we hear her natural wetness as she caresses her vagina after! After a little break where she changes into some vibrant blue panties and a bra, we see her bringing a big black cone toy to test her penetration limits...and then she is handed the powerful Vibraking vintage toy which brings her to another strong, wet, shuddering orgasm! To cool down we see her out on the hillside hiking around in her cute spandex workout gear, enjoying the bright sunshine and breeze as she does a little more fun flashing of her boobs and butt while cars drive nearby. It's a beautiful day for some topless fun and the perfect way to end this day of shooting with this gorgeous, fun-loving and free-spirited woman here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

-

Total Duration : 01:13:54
Total Size : 6,30 Gb

Video I - Hardbody Beauty

Download :

CassieHB1080.part1.rar
CassieHB1080.part2.rar

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Blake - FT\/'s New Covergirl
Release Date : 05/13/20 (NEW!!!)

We meet beautiful Blake outdoors and immediately note how seductive and sensual she is, especially speaking Spanish (she comes from the Dominican Republic), and we see how sexy her lean body is...especially her shapely butt! We watch as she relaxes indoors, spreading her legs and hiking up her skirt to use a corded magic wand vibrator over her thighs and then directly on her clitoris, enjoying the powerful sensations. Next is a dildo for penetration pleasure and we note how creamy her hole has become from all the stimulation...and it brings her to a nice strong orgasm! Afterwards it's time for a little dance party and we watch her shaking that perfect butt outdoors by the pool in a thong bikini, twerking and clapping her cheeks and enjoying the music...cooling down afterwards we see her in a patio chair pouring oil over herself and rubbing it into her skin, gliding her hands over the slick sheen and massaging her pert breasts as she describes being gang-banged (her craziest sexual experience ever)..this gets her turned on enough that she reaches for a pink vibrating toy which she slides inside, fucking herself with it until she has another strong eye-rolling climax. Next we see her outdoors staying fit and trim by going for a jog and then doing some yoga stretching in the grass, and we note that shapely butt of hers in her tight stretch shorts. Back in the yard by the pool we see her nude stretching out some more, taking her time and sensually sliding her hands down her legs as she works her muscles. Lia shows her a video proving that girls squirting is a real thing and not just a fake-out, then she goes back outdoors to masturbate with a toy and we see she's already creamy...and she fucks herself with the toy for one more nice orgasm before saying goodbye! She's a beautiful, intensely sexual exotic girl with an incredible body and she's sharing it all with us here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi, I'm Blake! I am 20 years old and currently studying to earn my Bachelor's degree in Political Science, aspiring to become an attorney. As a child, I was very active in competitive dancing as well as soccer, pom, and volunteer organizations. Through dancing I was able to utilize my outgoing personality and high energy to channel my individuality. Starting in high school I became a calculus tutor, then graduated to establishing my own private childcare business. I love everything pink and my succulent garden I have managed to keep alive for over two years! If you want to follow me on social media, you can find me on Twitter and Snapchat @blakeblossomxxx and Instagram @blakeblossomxx, with 2 X's.

Hi fellas! Lia here! When I opened my front door today and met Blake for the first time my jaw dropped. She is a very rare type of model. Everything is in line for her. Perfect face, tattoo free, perfect body, normal pussy, great personality, and great big natural boobs. When someone has boobs like Blake you tend to focus on them. That's 100% what I did. We did everything from oil massages, topless workout, and titty fucking. Plus everything in between. I could take pictures of Blake all day. She is so photogenic! Every shot is so beautiful. It was such a surprise to find out I was her very first professional photo shoot ever! On top of that. This was her first experience using toys on herself. I love it when everything comes together. Check out her application photos :

Total Duration : 00:18:02
Total Size : 2,92 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160

Video I - She's Got It All

(1 Video - Splitted Into 3 Clips)

Download (1080p) [K2S & FJ & FB] :

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

blake-00008843-01-1080p.mp4
blake-00008843-02-1080p.mp4
blake-00008843-03-1080p.mp4

blake-00008843-01-1080p.mp4
blake-00008843-02-1080p.mp4
blake-00008843-03-1080p.mp4

Download (4K) [K2S & FJ & FB] :

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

blake-00008843-01-2160p.mp4
blake-00008843-02-2160p.mp4
blake-00008843-03-2160p.mp4

blake-00008843-01-2160p.mp4
blake-00008843-02-2160p.mp4
blake-00008843-03-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Blake 2 - FT\/'s New Covergirl
Release Date : 05/17/20 (NEW!!!)

It's time to meet up again with gorgeous blonde Blake and her busty 32DD naturals...we see her in a tight little pink dress and black high heels, and soon we see her crawling across a white couch like a cat, arching her back and rubbing up against the cushions. Getting her hands on a toy we watch as she demonstrates her oral technique, licking the dildo up and down and sucking it like she's giving a blowjob, and the allure of those seductive eyes is irresistable! She gets naked - although still wearing heels - and begins using two toys at once, one for penetration and a magic wand for vibration until she has a nice strong orgasm...followed by a cooldown of some topless video game drumming! Heading outdoors to a rocky hillside we get to know her a little better before she heads to the swimming pool in a bikini, which quickly slides off so she can do a little exploring of her body with her own fingertips in the shallow water. We're treated to some close-up spreads as she relaxes on a patio chair, leisurely sliding her fingers in and out as she continues a personal interview. A toy is needed, however, so she reaches for one with a clit stimulation extension - which can also be used for anal pleasure- and fucks herself with it, getting more and more turned on and climaxing again! Heading outside again we see her on a swing, getting twirled around topless faster and faster for a little dizzying fun before going in to meet the photographer's pet bunny and dog...and after that we're treated to a foot fetish show as she lotions up her legs and her cute feet and massages them as well as, of course, those big perfect breasts! All the attention has her turned on again and soon she's using a magic wand for more masturbation, bringing herself to another beautiful powerful orgasm. After a quick stop at a local mall to do some hula hooping we see her hopping into the shower, getting all lathered up with soap all over as the water coursed over her skin...and of course taking the opportunity for some more fingering and rubbing herself as well as inserting a toy for more orgasmic pleasure! To finish off the day we see her working out a little at a golf course in her tight exercise gear, doing some yoga stretches while a group of golfers play nearby. She bids us goodbye after a few gymnastics, and it's a pleasure to see this beautiful, charismatic, and incredibly sexual girl taking her first steps into the adult world right here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Now that I have had a glimpse of the modeling world, my respect for all models has skyrocketed! Who knew this would be so challenging, yet so rewarding? I am excited for what is ahead and cannot wait to see where I am a year from now. The best part is being able to come home and see my little Terrier, Chloe, and taking her on a walk after a full day of work. I love feeling confident in my own skin, flaws and all, and this introduction to modeling has changed my perspective of this industry as well as my outlook on life. Hard work pays off in the end, and patience is an important aspect to building a career in any scenario. My favorite quote I have been recently inspired by is from philosopher Aristotle and he quotes, "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

Hi fellas! Lia here. Well we just loved Blake so much, that one day was not enough. I had to shoot her a second time. You can tell she is feeling more confident and comfortable modeling day two. She is more herself. She is silly and out going for sure. We had a lot of fun. There is a ton of her personality in this update. We were all over town shooting all kinds of different ideas. On location, sunsets, high fashion, swimwear, and even a soap shower which I don't do often. But with a body like hers you have to lather it up. We even did a little bit of foot teasing for all those guys who are a big fan of feet. We ended the day giving the guys on the golf course a little show and a good story to tell their friends.

Total Duration : 01:42:56
Total Size : 8,77 Gb

Video I - Blakes FTV Adventure

(1 Video - Splitted Into 13 Clips)

Download :

blake-ii-00008849-01-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-02-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-03-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-04-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-05-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-06-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-07-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-08-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-09-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-10-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-11-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-12-1080p.mp4
blake-ii-00008849-13-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
BILLI - BODACIOUS BLONDE
Release Date : 05/19/20 (NEW!!!)

It's a beautiful day in Florida when we first meet busty sexy blonde Billi in her tight pink dress...she's a mother of five from North Carolina and we note her slight accent, and it's easy to see her charm and open friendly attitude. Her large enhanced breasts are also extremely prominent of course, being a whopping size 34M (!) and she loves to show them off as we quickly discover when she pulls off her dress to get completely nude outdoors in the warm humid air! Heading inside and changing into a short beige dress (with no panties) she puts on some hiphop music and does a dance for us, and soon the dress is off for complete freedom as she shakes those sexy MILF curves and touches herself on the staircase. In the bedroom next we see her in red bra and panties, laying back and using a magic wand vibrator to stimulate her clit to her first orgasm of the day! Next is a little climbing around on the indoor gym equipment - nude, of course - before heading outdoors to the deck for a little fun with a glass toy, sliding it inside and fucking herself until it gets too hot for comfort. Back inside we see her with a huge thick toy which fills her to her limits, and wow it's hot seeing her vagina spread open by this big dildo! Next she and the photographer head to a restaurant for a little lunch break, and Billi tells us a bit about her life and we get to know her better. Heading out on the street we're treated to some more big boob flashes and upskirt peeks under her tight white dress, then we see her in a public parking garage lifting up her dress to enjoy a refreshing breeze! The rain was keeping people from the beach so she had the ocean to herself, walking right into the waves completely nude to enjoy the cool water. Changing back into her dress she takes a quick shower to rinse off, then enjoys a little relieving pee session as the mosquitos swarm in which signals an end to the day of shooting...a lovely, ultra-busty mature blonde beauty with tons of sex appeal strutting her stuff here on FT\/ MILFs!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

-

Total Duration : 01:09:52
Total Size : 5,96 Gb

Video I - Magnificent Curves

Download :

BilliMC1080.part1.rar
BilliMC1080.part2.rar

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Lily - Horny When Wet
Release Date : 05/22/20 (NEW!!!)

It's an amazingly rainy day when we meet up with lovely brunette Lily, but the wet weather doesn't seem to have dampened her spirits one bit! She's excited to shoot and introduces herself, showing off a cute dress and giving some intimate looks at her pert and perky breasts as she rubs them. Heading indoors it's time for a little kinky play as she inserts a thick yellow squash - a first time experience for Lily! - and it fills her up as she slides it slowly into her vagina...and then another one joins it for double veggie penetration! Keeping one of the squashes deep inside her hole she reaches for the powerful vintage Vibraking toy, which is a bit too much at first but gradually she gets used to it, ending up with a nice strong orgasm. Continuing the vibration play, we see her using her own pink magic wand type toy - we note the squash is still inside! - and she masturbates to another climax before finally pulling the squash out...and we note how tight her pink hole grips it. Next it's time for a little fun in the rain as she puts on just a tank top and goes out onto the deck overlooking the valley, rubbing lotion into her skin and luxuriating, then taking a long handled dildo in her mouth for some oral simulation as the raindrops drench her. It's quite wet outside but it's not stopping this girl, and we watch as she fucks herself with the toy - we note how creamy her privates have become - before heading back inside to dry off and do a little sexy dancing in just her panties...and then a relieving pee outdoors! Next up it's time to slip into the tub and she enjoys a luxurious soak with the showerhead, spraying herself down and then touching herself with her fingertips as she sits dripping wet...and then the magic wand vibrator finishes the job as she masturbates to orgasm again! She finishes off the day of shooting with one more round of pleasure using the Vibraking toy, and we leave this beautiful girl as she gives us an intimate close up look at her wet, sensitive privates...what a day of shooting for FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hey Guys!!!!! If you don't already know my name is Lily. I'm basically your good time girl ha! I have always been the wild child. My friends would say I am the life of the party. I was always really popular in school. Most likely cause I gave the best BJ's haha. I never really was into anything like clubs or sports. That doesn't mean I am not super fun. I am a really cool girl. I usually get along better with boys the girls. I left my hometown to start modeling and haven't looked back. So please if you want to be friends look me up on twitter or IG!! Kisses The 1 and Only Lily!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Fellas! Lia here! Man everything was not looking good when today's shoot was starting. Arizona was having crazy weather. Tons of rain and thunderstorms. It's a weekend so my time with models is already limited. Then to top it off...due to all the madness in the world surrounding travel at the moment, her flight got canceled. Luckily she was one the next one which had her arriving even later in the day. I picked her up from the airport and explain about our weather and time issue. That I would have to forgo things like going on location or going out to lunch. All the fun things I usually like to do with the girls. She said "not to worry, we got this". Perfect attitude for a very un-perfect day. You know a girl is special when you ask her to try to put 2 squashes in her pussy and she says "sure, I'll try". She use some really big toys! The end result being a very different and artistic type of vibe for this update. I love anything artistic and I love different! Lily didn't even have a water break until we wrap for the day. I appreciate that!

Total Duration : 01:15:29
Total Size : 6,44 Gb

Video I - On A Rainy Day

(1 Video - Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

lily-00008853-01-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-02-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-03-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-04-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-05-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-06-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-07-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-08-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-09-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-10-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-11-1080p.mp4
lily-00008853-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Selena - Squirting Extremes
Release Date : 05/27/20 (NEW!!!)

We meet super cute brunette Selena on a sunny day as she walks around in a tight little yellow dress, and we note her nipples poking the fabric of her clothing...she's a bit shy and a little awkward as she's just starting out in the adult industry, but she's excited to work on her modeling skills! Back at the house we see her lowering the top of her dress, letting those perky teen breasts out for a massage...and wow, those nipples are erect and stand out like eraser heads. Grabbing a large dildo she starts demonstrating her oral skills, and we see her sucking and slurping on the toy before she lays back on the deck and spreads her legs, penetrating her pink hole with it. She also incorporates a vibrator, and the double pleasure has her moaning and getting all creamy until she cums, and has a big squirting orgasm! She follows it up with even more, just using her fingers and the vibrator until she squirts on the deck again. After a few closeup views of her vagina she needs to relieve herself and gives us a peeing session over in the corner, and then heads inside to change into a sparkly pink dress. We see her slip out of it to relax nude on the couch, using oil on her hands to give herself a hard breast massage and then spreading to rub oil onto her privates with her fingertips as well. She wants a real challenge and we next see her reaching for the massive FT\/ Titan toy, which she lowers herself onto taking as much as possible in her hole...and it feels so good she's soon fucking herself to another squirting orgasm with it while buzzing her clit with a magic wand vibrator! Next is a little dancing fun as she puts on a song she enjoys and dances around wearing just her skimpy red thong panties, before getting kinky with a thick cucumber which she uses to fuck herself some more...and you guessed it, she has yet another strong squirting orgasm from the play! It's a busy day of masturbation fun with squirts galore and Selene is certainly going to be a force to be reckoned with in the adult world, so it's a treat to see her first steps in the industry right here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi everyone. My name is Selena. I'm a small town type of girl. I recently got in to the world of modeling to try to improve my life. Finding good jobs where I am from is really hard. I really am enjoying it. Getting to travel a lot. Make new friends and see new places. I'm really shy in my personal life. I don't go out or party that much. I like to go hunting and fishing back home. I'm going to start doing online classes when I get back home to further my education. I hope you all enjoy my photos and videos.

Hi fellas! Lia here. I must admit I had some serious concerns about Selena. Walking, talking, dancing, or being out in public was very awkward for her on film. She felt like she looked dumb doing anything and was struggling. I was getting worried that maybe the day was going to be a loss. All that changed when we started her masturbation video. Good lord! I have not seen squirting like this maybe ever. It's unbelievable. From then on my focus was big objects and video. She did not disappoint.

Total Duration : 00:56:02
Total Size : 9,09 Gb
Resolution : 3840 x 2160

Video I - Surprise Extreme Girl

(1 Video - Splitted Into 10 Clips)

Download :

selena-00008857-01-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-02-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-03-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-04-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-05-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-06-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-07-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-08-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-09-2160p.mp4
selena-00008857-10-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Angel - Big Bouncy Pleasures 1
Release Date : 06/02/20 (NEW!!!)

She's recently turned 18, and has never done any adult before, but really wants to get into adult! She's gorgeous, fun, and has a pair of huge naturals that just want to be played with! Her first time shoot begins with an introduction at a sassy mall, where we see her in a sexy blue dress and heels, notice how easily her cleavage pops out of that low cut dress! We get upskirt and downblouse teases as she talks a little about her background and sex life. She then fingers herself right there, and spreads her long labia for us to enjoy! Those big breasts are exposed, and wow do they look good! She then finds a spot near a water fountain and starts fucking herself with a pink dildo, pounding hard and ending up squirting several times, getting her dress wet! She then dances to some music at a restaurant, as we enjoy her breasts jiggling, then see her in sexy lingerie as she does sensual posing for us. After a really hot dance (watch those breasts bounce!) she gets completely naked for more masturbation. Then with the Big Blue Vibrator, she fucks herself hard again to another strong squirting orgasm, squirting everywhere, and pounding herself deep! We then get extreme closeups of her privates, first with her clit, then some long labia spreading, and deep fingering her butt as well. Going suddenly extreme, she attempts to fist herself... successfully, and ends up deep fisting herself hard, pounding in and out in an amazing fisting scene! She really seems to enjoy the hard, almost 'fist punch' she does to herself. She also gapes for us, so we can see deep inside! Back out at a park, she's wearing loose fitting clothes, which eventually come off so she can do naked cartwheels, backbends, and just run about naked! Then using a clitoral vibrator, she has one last orgasm, with strong visible orgasmic contractions! Enjoy that beautiful teen figure, and enjoy her fingering to the sunset. More to come of this first timer!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi, so I can't tell u my real name, but its sort of a derivative of Angel. That should be enough for u. I have a french background probably Belgian but my dad passed when I was one years old. My mom took care of me, moved to Texas but had a lot of loser boyfriends so I never had a father figure if u know what I mean. As far as I remember I wanted to do porn and couldnt wait till I was 18 to do it. Then the coronavirus happened and even my stripping job got cancelled. I was like, two months into 18 when all this happened. So I was really happy to start with ft\/girls and see what its like to do porn. Its a lot of fun and its great when u get paid to masturbate! I masturbate on the daily and I usually use a vibrator on my clit. I started using one really early, like twelve. I love fucking too, and this whole shoot just made me want to fuck really bad. Sometimes u want a dick and u need it right then. I dont have a boyfriend, just some guys I like to see once in a while but nobody steady. The fisting part was crazy I had tried doing to myself once before but it didnt work, I guess I needed lube like this time. My whole hand fit inside my pussy and I like how it felt in there. It really turned me on maybe just the thought of what I was really doing. It sort of made me cum in a different way I think. It feels liberating to do this stuff, and getting naked in public I love doing. I love seeing peoples reactions when my breasts are out and I really never wear bras much.

This girl, even though only 18, does have a mature look to her, maybe because of the bangs. She's cute, with an amazing figure, and of course... those breasts! She sent me these photos: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5, and once I validated her age, she sent these nudes:#6 #7 #8 #9 (See Below). Definitely a must-have for FT\/, and we need more busty girls like her. On this first day of shooting, we picked out her cutest dress and heels, and went on location at a sassy mall. Notice how giggly she is, nervous but excited at the same time; and that dress is so short, you can get panty peeks as well as good views of her amazing cleavage. She's a lot of fun to watch, with a beautiful smile and perfect teeth, and when she starts fingering herself, and doing the splits... damn! We see that once she starts fucking (in this case with a pink vibrating dildo) she ends up getting really wet, and squirting a lot too. She gets her dress all wet, and its incredibly hot to watch as she does it right there, on location. At a lunch break at a restaurant, she dances to some music, watching those breasts bounce, and you wonder what the servers were thinking! The dancing continues in sensual lingerie at home, with more breast play and breast licking. Then using the Big Blue vibrator, she really fills herself up and goes deep, fucking and squirting some more. We then get extreme closeups with labia stretching, gaping, clit closeups and anal fingering. Its then when I thought that she might be able to fist herself, and I challenged her; and it was quite surprising when she did it very easily and shocked herself at the experience. Turns into an erotic hard and deep fisting scene to be remembered. We then went outside for a sunset (more like a light drizzle day) where she's wearing a skimpy outfit that comes off quickly for nudes at the park (with some really nice bouncing breast running about and cartwheels etc...). Clip 8 is an outtake of when she first arrived and showed off her stuff, and clip 9 is her first masturbation (rather long, her first time masturbating in front of me) where she ends up having a strong orgasm towards the end (with strong vaginal contractions).

Total Duration : 01:05:06
Total Size : 5,55 Gb

Video I - Pleasurable Squirting

(1 Video - Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

angel-00008862-01-1080p.mp4
angel-00008862-02-1080p.mp4
angel-00008862-03-1080p.mp4
angel-00008862-04-1080p.mp4
angel-00008862-05-1080p.mp4
angel-00008862-06-1080p.mp4
angel-00008862-07-1080p.mp4
angel-00008862-08-1080p.mp4
angel-00008862-09-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
KACEY - PURSUING PLEASURE
Release Date : 06/02/20 (NEW!!!)

As lovely blonde MILF Kacey introduces herself in the park on a warm Florida day we immediately see how fun and easygoing she is, and how daring when it comes to flashing those 34C breasts in public! drives with the photographer towards the shooting house and neighborhood we're treated to a nice between-the-legs view as she slips aside her panties and starts to pleasure herself with her fingertips! We note her meaty labia as we watch her rubbing her clitoris, enjoying a little stimulation for the drive before getting to a public park to enjoy the sunshine. We see her in a blue dress that makes it easy to flash her large breasts and of course her perfect butt, and she enjoys the risky flashing in public! At the beach the dress comes off and we see her in the bright sun walking on the sand, basking in the pleasant Florida weather. A lunch break at a taco truck is next, and even there we see her flashing her breasts! After an outfit change it's time for more fun on the shore, watching as she walks along the water's edge splashing her feet in the ocean and doing some more flashing in public, revealing her boobs and butt for anyone to see before saying her goodbyes. She's a beautiful and daring blonde just entering MILF territory, ready to show it all off here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

-

Total Duration : 00:53:55
Total Size : 4,59 Gb

Video I - Ready To Flash

(1 Video - Splitted Into 7 Clips)

Download :

kacey-00001278-01-1080p.mp4
kacey-00001278-02-1080p.mp4
kacey-00001278-03-1080p.mp4
kacey-00001278-04-1080p.mp4
kacey-00001278-05-1080p.mp4
kacey-00001278-06-1080p.mp4
kacey-00001278-07-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Angel 2 - Big Bouncy Pleasures 2
Release Date : 06/06/20 (NEW!!!)

On her second day of her first time adventure, she starts the morning with a sporty outfit (showing off those big breasts and firm butt of course) and visits a grocery store to get some cucumbers and corn. Seeing the big pair bouncing around when the top comes off, super erotic! Fucking herself hard with the cucumber at a park, she gets naked and penetrates herself in various sexy positions! Back home, she pounds herself even harder with the Big Blue Vibrator, till she squirts three times! Then she fucks herself with the corn on the cob, going as deep as she can! Dressed up sexy in a red dress and hot heels, she parades around a fancy car, giving us upskirt and downblouse shots, then warms up with several fingers (and playing/pulling on her long labia), until she's fisting herself right there on location! Fisting hard and deep, she stretches herself out to accomodate her whole hand... Wearing a cute pink lingerie set, she then gives her breasts a nice hard massage, squishing them and letting us breasts lovers enjoy every angle. Then experimenting with anal some more, she fingers herself, spreads be buttcheeks, then uses a glass toy to fuck her butt! First time ever doing such a thing... Then with a butt plug inside, she fucks herself again with the Big Blue vibrator to more squirting orgasms! To end the day, she gets naked in a water fountain to cool herself off... Enjoy this superfun busty teen, she's another great addition to FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

So on her second day of shooting, her excitement and natural arousal was even more evident -- so I knew it would be a good day for more sexual, kinky play. We started at a park, where she's wearing a sexy sporty outfit, teasing as usual, and then going to a grocery store to get some veggies for penetration. It turns into a fun little shoot as she teases some more, and shows off her very playful and exhibitionistic nature. Back at the park, she fucks herself with the cucumber, not holding anything back... Then back home using that favorite Big Blue Vibrator of hers to fuck harder and squirt several times. Then I challenged her to the corn on the cob, to take it as deep as she can go, and use the vibrator on her clit to help if necessary. Great views of the penetration. Her favorite dress and heels are next, shot on location, with some really nice busty reveal, upskirt and fingering, until she settles on a seating area to get even more extreme. Pulling on her labia and fingering deep, she ends up fisting herself again, going just as deep as before, pounding that pussy and now, also in a doggy style position. I really wanted to make sure we get a very thorough breast massage scene, oiled up and everything, so at home she does it from every angle, so us big breast lovers can enjoy her mashing that pair. Anal fetish next, from fingering to glass toy, and she's getting a little more used to anal play; we see it here as she does it longer and deeper. Why not let her do the Blue Vibrator thing, but this time with the butt plug? And she does it well, even though its pushing her limits, filling her holes to the max. More squirting of course! We then finish off at a little water fountain structure, where she can cool herself off (mostly her hand, which she accidentally burned on the car's hood). Last clip (number 11) is some outtakes of her as well as more insights into her personality. This girl was great, and I'm happy we see her very first adult shoot here, she's quite ideal for FT\/.

Total Duration : 00:51:51
Total Size : 4,42 Gb

Video I - Masturbating Teen

(1 Video - Splitted Into 11 Clips)

Download :

angel-ii-00008873-01-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-02-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-03-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-04-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-05-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-06-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-07-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-08-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-09-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-10-1080p.mp4
angel-ii-00008873-11-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Leda - Babyfaced Kinky Teen
Release Date : 06/10/20 (NEW!!!)

She's an 18 year old babyfaced Latina, and is just starting out in the adult industry so she has an adorably awkward presence in front of the camera! We meet Leda as she introduces herself outdoors while wearing cute little white cutoff shorts and a loose flowing top, but it's a bit breeze and chilly so she heads indoors and shows off her oral sex technique using a large suction cup dildo. Next we see her spreading wide, using the toy to penetrate herself and then introducing a magic wand type vibrator to bring herself to orgasm! A dancing scene is next as she slips out of a striped dress and wow, that teen body looks great in motion! After a little jogging and stretching outdoors in her workout gear we get a close up view of some fingering, and then her fingers are replaced with a vibrator which she uses to fuck herself to another climax - and we note how wet she's gotten down there! Changing into a blue dress and high heels she relaxes on a couch for a leisurely breast massage, playing with her nipples and enjoying her teen body...and then she fucks herself with another toy before using the powerful vintage Vibraking toy until she has another strong moaning orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. After a brief rest it's time to push her limits a bit and we watch her on the couch fisting herself, enjoying the full sensation in her hole and using the magic wand for yet another climax before bidding us goodbye...a lovely and very sexual teen enjoying her first ventures into the adult world right here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi my name is Leda! I'm 18 years old and I'm from Las Vegas Nevada,growing up I was an only child so I'm used to having all the attention on me so I think that's what brought me into modeling. I absolutely love animals; my favorite is a spotted hyena. I just recently graduated from high school and I currently work as a cashier at a jewelry store. I love the outdoors and so I keep myself active with activities such as hiking, swimming and archery. I love traveling however I have only been to 3 foreign countries but my dream vacation would be a month long trip to Japan hopefully during the cherry blossom festival. I love to think I get along with people very well and that I make friends easily and so every day I set a goal to myself and that is to turn someone's frown upside down :)

Find me on all my social links!

Twitter: Ledalotharia Instagram: Prude_Tube

Hi fellas! Lia here. Let's talk about Leda...We'll she definitely marches to the beat of a different drummer. She's crazy kind of off in her own world most of the time. But all this wacko awkwardness is what makes her so entertaining to watch. She reminds me of that free sprit type of girl that you want to bring on a road trip. So that's what we decided to do. Drive around with my top down (on my car lol) and find beautiful flower patches to shoot at. She is definitely born in the wrong era. I could see her going cross country in a VW bug to Woodstock. Then once she gets there she is showing off her perky tits (that are not quite done growing yet). Everywhere we stopped and every person we came across on our photo shoot adventure, she would stop and made friends with. Doesn't matter if you're pumping gas or people in line waiting for lunch. She will befriend you. Leda seems to avoid the hype that comes along with being a model. She's just a happy, smiley, and friendly girl. Nothing wrong with that, if you ask me. Check out her application photos: #1 #2 and #3

Total Duration : 01:24:38
Total Size : 7,21 Gb

Video I - Shy & Quiet Teen

(1 Video - Splitted Into 11 Clips)

Download :

leda-00008878-01-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-02-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-03-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-04-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-05-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-06-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-07-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-08-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-09-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-10-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-11-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Kiara - Supercute Spinner
Release Date : 06/14/20 (NEW!!!)

This beautiful, slender little blonde teen with the spectacular body is Kiara and we immediately note her sexual demeanor as we're introduced behind her friend's jeep! She's in a cute little one-piece outfit that she pulls aside to touch herself with her fingertips, and then inserts a remote controlled toy which her friend activates from his phone, making her moan and gasp in pleasure until she has her first orgasm of the day! Back at the house she changes into a little pink bikini (her favorite color) and relaxes by the pool, splashing in the shallows and pulling off her bottoms to use a long glass dildo, rubbing it against her clitoris and then slowly penetrating herself - and we note how milky she becomes from the play! After a sexy dance to some music we see her spreading on a chair, chatting about some sexual experiences and then using a vibrating pink toy for penetration, sliding it inside her pink pretty hole and again we see how wet she becomes with her natural juices as she enjoys another climax. Heading outdoors for a jog we see her by the lake in her little blue shorts, stretching out and then feeding some geese and fish with a piece of bread. Back in the house - and without panties - she goes for a ride on the back of the couch while holding a toy, sucking it for her oral fixation and then fucking it, sliding it in and out while using a magic wand vibrator at the same time for another orgasm. After a little stroll outdoors along the sidewalk we see her bottomless on an outdoor stairway at the house, using a very long toy for oral pleasure and then penetration...taking it as deep as possible to enjoy being filled, and bringing herself to one last orgasm to finish off her day of shooting! It was a cloudy overcast day but Kiara brought the warmth of the sunshine with her, and it's a treat watching this beautiful girl explore herself on FT\/.

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi, I'm Kiara and believe it or not- I am 19 years old! I grew up in a small Midwest town with not much to do, but I always found things to keep me busy. I'm in love with nature and the outdoors so naturally, I am always outside playing and don't mind getting a little dirty. I love to go swimming, hiking, and especially ride four wheelers. I even have my own four wheeler at home. It's one of my favorite things to do when I'm bored. Growing up everybody always called me a tomboy because I was always hanging out with the boys. Little did they know, it's because I enjoy being the center of attention, which is why Modeling is such a perfect fit for me. I love art and anything artistic so when I found out I could BE an artist and I could combine all of the things I love- photography, fourwheeling, and swimming all in one. I am always posting all my art to the internet to share with the world. You can find me @kiaracolexx on Instagram and Twitter.

Hi fellas, Lia here. When Kiara got dropped off to me for the shoot, I noticed that her friend had this big jeep. I asked him to tag along and use his jeep for a set. They actually had a remote vibrator thing with them, which was pretty cool. Kiara is a ton of fun! We almost died laughing when we went to feed some local ducks. She is the first girl I have seen in a very long time who can truly get off with just a dildo and her fingers. This is so refreshing. All her images are super hot. Her 93lb body is made to be on film. I'm sure you will all love her as much as I do.

Total Duration : 01:17:48
Total Size : 6,63 Gb

Video I - Tiny Teen Masturbator

Download :

kiara-00008884-01-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-02-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-03-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-04-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-05-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-06-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-07-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-08-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-09-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-10-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-11-1080p.mp4
kiara-00008884-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Scarlett - Teen Sexual Fantasy
Release Date : 06/24/20 (NEW!!!)

She's a gorgeous teen with an incredibly sexy figure, long legs, beautiful big naturals, and a very exhibitionistic personality! Never shot any adult before, Scarlett is more than excited, and truly the hypersexual kind of teen we all enjoy watching on video. We first meet her at a resort area, where she's wearing a sexy blue dress and heels, introducing herself, then showing off her amazing flexibility by doing splits as we get to see up her dress, as well as down her full cleavage! At a golf course, she continues to show off her body by stretching out and drawing the attention of those golfers! Finding a place nearby she spreads her skirts and starts masturbating with a vibrator... and ends up having a squirting orgasm! It was the first time she's squirted while masturbating... ever. Back home, she tries the Magic Wand toy, masturbating on a comfy couch and ends up having another strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions! She then gives us closeups of her very pretty privates, showing off her clit and playing with her labia, then recieving some oral sex as well! Using a pink vibrating dildo, she wants to squirt again -- and she does even more than before, while hard fucking herself and getting the couch all wet! She loves anal play, and wants to show off by penetrating herself in the butt... but also try double penetration for the first time! Using a double ended dildo, she pushes it into both of her holes, going as deep as she can go, then fucks herself with the pink vibrator again for another squirting orgasm while the toy is still in her butt! Out for a lunch break, she teases us at the mall and restaurant, then goes out on the street to flash her butt and show off how she can 'wink' her butthole! Also, enjoy her selfie bonus videos she took at her parent's place using her own toys to penetrate herself both ways! More to come of this amazing teen, she's got a lot of more kinky adventure coming!

MODEL COMMENTS :

I was born in Fort Mill, SC. Ive finished highschool and im currently attending the University of South Carolina. I started masturbating in fifth grade when i was in my grandmas pool and i experienced my first orgasm sitting on one of the jets ever since i was hooked and i was finding anything i could to masturbate with because the feeling amazed me. I lost my virginity when i was fifteen years old at a party with a really good friend of mine whom i am currently sexually active with. When I was 16 I got myself into a lot of trouble and my dad walked out of my life and i havent spoken to him since. I knew i enjoyed sex after the first time i had it i was hooked. Although it did lead to some misfortunes in my life. Everyone in high school knew of me as a slut. Guys wanted to fuck me and girls found me as a threat to their relationship. A lot of people thought of me very poorly and i had a bad reputation. Some guys would hang out with me but not tell anyone because they were embarassed of what others would think. I had two guys take advantage of me. I was raped once in high school and once in my first semester of college. Some people wonder how i still enjoy sex after the trauma as what put through. But that really shows how much i enjoy it being able to love it even after going through what i did. People think the amount of men i have slept with is insane and disgusting but i dont think theres anything wrong with it its just deemed wrong by society which is messed up.

carlett has been wanting to shoot for some time now, but she was living with her parents, and couldn't. Apparently, she follows my website and knew a lot about me -- and wanted to start her adult experience with FT\/, and do a lot 'more' than that... She would send me lots of cell phone selfie videos of her using toys both vaginally and anally, which I collected and made into bonus clip7. Originally when she applied, she sent a picture of herself both one with her mom and one with her dad: #1 #2 which I've cropped of course. So when she finally moved out of her parents place and moved in with a roomate, she was good to travel and do her first adult experience here. As you can see she has a lot of self confidence, not shy at all, and very, very sexually aggressive. She was one of the most fun girls to shoot (no doubt) and her natural beauty, full breasts, long legs and hypersexuality made for an ideal FT\/ shoot. She also discovered how to squirt, which became quite a common occurence on her shoots, as well as have some really nice strong vaginal contractions on orgasm (especially with the Magic Wand toy). Her flexibility and teasers at the golf course are quite memorable, and her double penetration comes as a rather erotic surprise. As you can see, she loves anal play, and we get a lot of it throughout her shoot. A little 'warning' on the end of clip4, she gets a quick 'oral session' by me -- as you can see she really enjoys it and its a window to our interaction behind the scenes all that weekend.

Total Duration : 00:40:21
Total Size : 6,54 Gb
Resolution : 3840 x 2160

Video I - No Inhibitions!

(1 Video - Splitted Into 6 Clips)

Download :

scarlett-00008897-01-2160p.mp4
scarlett-00008897-02-2160p.mp4
scarlett-00008897-03-2160p.mp4
scarlett-00008897-05-2160p.mp4
scarlett-00008897-06-2160p.mp4
scarlett-00008897-07-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
JAIMIE - EASY BREEZY
Release Date : 06/30/20 (NEW!!!)

Our first look at lovely fit MILF Jaimie Vine comes on a breezy wet day in Florida as she does a little dance on the rooftop in high heels and a sexy yellow bikini and wow, this woman can move! She's shapely and sexy from head to toe but that butt stands out in particular...especially in a tight string bikini like this. Soon her top comes off and she continues to dance in the rain, shaking her body to the music despite some 'wardrobe technical difficulties'. After the song ends we see her sitting on top of the hot tub, spreading her legs and using a vibrating toy she brought along with her...masturbating to orgasm and showing her cute toes too! She even gets naughty afterwards, peeing from her perch. Staying on the roof she reaches for another toy, this one a thicker clear penetration dildo which she uses to fuck herself to another fun climax. Up in the bedroom we see her trying on some new pink lingerie she bought for the shoot - her favorite color - and then using another vibrating toy (pink, of course!) to 'brush her teeth' with and then masturbate in the bed, using the toy faster and harder until having a squirting orgasm! Heading to the living room, we see her hopping into the electric massage chair, taking off her little pink dress and enjoying the compression of the chair as it does its thing...and also using her pink toy on her sensitive lips too, letting the stimulation take her to orgasm again! Walking through a public parking garage we see her fighting to keep her clothes from flipping up in the strong wind blowing through the structure...but then she just lets it fly, and we're treated to some upskirt views as her sexy butt is revealed with no panties on, despite folks nearby hooting and cheering! We see upskirts as she rubs herself in the stairwell and the elevator as she and the photographer head to the car. After a little lunch break we see her in the car, and we have the best view from between her legs as she touches herself with her fingertips for a drive, ending up masturbating to orgasm in the moving vehicle! At the beach (this actually happened earlier in the day) we see her spreading on a walkway and flashing, then getting her feet in the sand and slipping on a skimpy blue bikini before going for a walk as the wind blustered, doing nude cartwheels as the waves crashed nearby. She's a beautiful, fit woman just getting into MILF territory who was excited to have a day of fun here in Florida for FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

-

Total Duration : 01:05:31
Total Size : 5,58 Gb

Video I - Pretty In Pink

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/08b7646347b45
https://k2s.cc/file/9824d8df8b34f

Last edited:

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Natalie - The Sci Fi Nerd
Release Date : 07/02/20 (NEW!!!)

The wind was blowing hard as we were introduced to gorgeous Natalie, she was excited for the warm Arizona sun and was definitely excited to make her FT\/ debut today...and soon we see her pretty privates in action as she spreads her legs at the house and uses a magic wand vibrator to buzz her clitoris! She also uses a glass dildo for penetration play and we can see just how much she enjoys it by how creamy her hole gets as she fucks herself. Heading out alongside a busy road we see her stopping to smell some flowers in a short little dress, enjoying the sunshine as well as the blossoms before going inside and showing off her singing voice. Next we see her naked except for her white high heel shoes, climbing over a couch to suck on a suction cup dildo before spreading to fuck herself with it, enjoying the large toy sliding in and out of her vagina - and then including the vibrator in the play as well until she had a nice strong orgasm! Next is a fun dance session to her music and we note how well she moves that body...shortly afterward though it started to rain as a thunderstorm rolled in, and we see her in a little white top and lacy panties using the rain to soak through the fabric. Her nipples look incredible through the wet shirt and soon she was letting the water course over her shapely butt, splashing against her skin and raising goosebumps. Dripping wet all over she decided to get a bit kinky, doing her first pantystuffing ever right there in the rain...we see her sliding her underwear into her hole with her fingertips, making them disappear completely and then tugging them slowly back out again. A quick peeing session in the rain finishes things off...and then it's time for the ultimate in cosplay fantasy wear, the Leia bikini! She knows how good she's looking in her nerdy costume as she climbs around on a rocky wall, then we see her taking her top off and pulling her 'skirt' aside to touch herself with her fingertips...and she's still wearing the metal collar as she reaches for a toy for a little more penetration and vibration play! She's a gorgeous slender and nerdy girl with an outstanding body as well as a fun personality...perfect for fun here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

A BIGGGGGGGGGGGG HELLO to all the boys and girls! My name is Natalie. I am from Florida. Everyone always tells me I look like Natalie Portman. So my name fits. Plus I am not complaining. She is so pretty. I'm always up for an adventure. In the past week and a half, I drove cross country. Florida to Cali. Then Cali to Vegas. Then Vegas to Phoenix. Then Phoenix to Vegas. Last Vegas to LA. I drove it all by myself. Everyone said I was crazy. But I say NO FEAR!! I love animals. But I am 100% a dog person. Not a cat lady. I can't wait til I get my own apartment. The first thing I am doing is rescuing a puppy to be my sidekick in life! I like to sing. But very rarely in front of people. I am a fan of country music. I also like to play video games. I love Grand Theft Auto! You better watch out!!! I'll steal your ride. Lol Hope you all love my update. Xxxx oooo xxxx Natalie

Hi Fellas! Lia here! This is what happens when all the stars are inline. Great day, great model, and a great time. Natalie is one hell of a delight. Check out her application pics. #1 #2 and #3 (See Below). It's so easy to fall in love with her. We were all over town today doing a ton of great stuff. Today was much fun. Especially when we got back to my house and I just let her go to town on herself on my loveseat. She couldn't stop. I'm not sure how many orgasms she had. But it had to be in the double digits. That video went on for over 20 mins! It was awesome. We did a rain thing which was so gorgeous ! She looks just like Natalie Portman so I had to pull out my star wars costume. Which she was a huge fan of. Then the day bless us with a double rainbow at the last min. During the video we started to lose the light so it gets a bit dark. But I am not in to rushing orgasms. I'll take dark and real over bright and fake any day. We had a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy the update!

Total Duration : 01:10:28
Total Size : 6,00 Gb

Video I - Masturbation & Toys

Download :

natalie-00008902-01-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-02-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-03-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-04-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-05-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-06-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-07-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-08-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-09-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-10-1080p.mp4
Dead Link Removed
natalie-00008902-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Bella - Cowgirl Turned Model
Release Date : 07/07/20 (NEW!!!)

She's a stunning and friendly North Carolina girl with an innocent face...but there's nothing innocent about what she does with that gorgeous body here on FT\/! We meet beautiful Bella at a mall as she introduces herself, wearing a tight super-short dress that flashes her cute panties until the security guard gets wind of things. Back at the house we see her in cowgirl boots exploring her body with her fingertips, spreading her legs to play with her privates and then stuffing her panties inside! After the pantystuffing she keeps them in as she uses a magic wand toy directly on her clitoris, enjoying the vibrations until it brings her to her first orgasm of the day...and then she slowly pulls her underwear out for a close-up view and gape of her pretty pink privates. After changing into a cute pink 'boss' outfit she treats us to a tour of her body, slowly slipping off her shorts and spreading herself open in an outdoor covered courtyard...heading inside for more privacy we see her showing just how she likes to boss an underling around, and then she reaches for a cucumber to practice her oral skills on! Soon she's sitting on top of the couch and penetrating herself with the veggie, fucking her hole and using a magic wand as well until she reaches a nice climax. Out by the pool we see a little peeing session while wearing her cowgirl boots, and then she dances up a storm stomping her heels and stripping nude! Wanting more active play she changes into her workout gear, heading out for a jog and to show off her flexibility and gymnastic skills. Next is an intimate closeup scene as she uses her fingertips to explore her privates, sliding her fingers up between her lips and rubbing herself just for fun as she chats with the photographer. Getting turned on by the stimulation she reaches for a thick clear toy which she fucks herself with, again using a magic wand in combination so she has another nice orgasm before heading off the airport...Bella is gorgeous, fun, flirty, and super sexual as she shows off and plays right here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hello Everyone. My name is Bella . I'm from the N.C. . I'm an only child. But not a spoiled one lol. Unless you want to spoil me lol. But 4 real, I am really quite shy. Kind of a loner. I like being by myself sometimes. I would rather stay home to read or watch Jeopardy then go out and get drunk at the clubs like other models. I surround myself with a small circle of close friends who are like minded. I am very shy. You would walk right by me and never even notice I'm there lol. Unless you wanted to fuck me lol. I'm bi-sexual. I dream of getting married and starting a family someday. I just have not decided if I am going to marry a boy or a girl yet. When I find the one...I will know it! In my free time I like to play board games. Do crossword puzzles and read sci-fi novels. I sang in choir in high school and worked on the yearbook staff. I also have been clog dancing since before I could walk lol. Not sure what is next for me. I'm just floating around the atmosphere while I'm still young. Thanks for reading my little bio! Xoxo

Hi fellas! Lia here! Bella flew in on a weekend which gives me 2 less hours of shooting. I wish I had more time with her. She is so tiny almost fragile. Here are some of her application images #1, #2, #3, and #4 (See Below). She is very soft spoken. Bella is extremely shy. She is the type that you have to earn her trust for her to open up to you. I did see bit's of some sassy personality every once in a while. I had her do a little bit of boss role play to help build the confidence and to have some fun. She had this awesome crotch-less pearl g-string. I had to make her stuff it. I could help it. It was too cute. Her torso and chest area are perfect. Someone should mold it. Her orgasms are just like her very shy and quite. She did clog dancing for her dance clip. Which I loved! It's so different.

Total Duration : 01:05:45
Total Size : 5,60 Gb

Video I - Cute Teen In Adult

Download :

bella-00008912-01-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-02-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-03-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-04-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-05-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-06-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-07-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-08-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-09-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-10-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-11-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
TAYLOR - STUNNING FIRST TIMER
Release Date : 07/07/20 (NEW!!!)

Beautiful dark haired Taylor Lane is here for her very first adult shoot and is excited - but a little shy - to give it a whirl! She's a true first timer and has a spectacular fit tight body, she's a dancer and loves what it does for her form...and she's definitely willing to share the fun with us! We see her pulling her tank top aside to give a glimpse of those 34DD breasts, and wow they look perfect as she squeezes them together and bounces them in her hands. Heading out towards the swimming pool she admires the view and then gives us a view of our own, taking off her top to show off those big firm breasts! She's never really masturbated out in the open but it's exciting and soon we see her completely nude on the patio chair rubbing herself with her fingertips and bringing herself to her first orgasm of the day...with squirting! Back indoors to warm up, she changes into a shiny gold dress that has a lacy black area barely covering her boobs, and has black high heels on her cute feet. Her privates are still wet from masturbating outside so she gets right back to it, fingering herself at first and then using a glass toy for penetration...and wow she gets so creamy from fucking herself with it, bringing herself to orgasm and dropping the toy on the floor as she loses herself in the moment! After showing off a sexy skimpy bra and panties set she reaches for another glass toy, slowly sliding it across her clitoris and then deep inside her hole. We learn she'd just recently bought a vibrating toy of her own and wanted to try it out for us, and we see her thoroughly enjoying the vibrations bringing her to yet another nice climax...after a little adventure outside on the side of a busy highway flashing those big boobs one last time she bids us goodbye, a gorgeous first timer for you right here on FT\/ MILFs!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

-

Total Duration : 01:06:12
Total Size : 5,64 Gb

Video I - Sexy Busty & Slender

Download :

TaylorSBAS1080.part1.rar
TaylorSBAS1080.part2.rar