• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Female Bodybuilders

ariasabra

Reaction score
I think some looks hot and beautiful.I meant Cory Everson and Denise Masino.It's hard to say they're not sexy.In Fact they're sexy!

hardrock

Reaction score
I find muscular women extremely attractive, being a bodybuilder myself. I appreciate a lean hard body on a woman, and not the "skinny fat" look that seems to be more socially acceptable these days.

dru2000

Reaction score
As with all things; its all the eye of the beholder.

Me? I like woman who are like to show off their bodies.
"Mvscle" women are a complete turn on for me, not that they are muscular in themselves, but because they have clearly dedicated their lives to what they perceive as body perfection. The fact they are willing to show that off is the turn on.

Long live exhibitionism.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Again I gotta go with Alphie Newman. And for those who say "Wait, she's a fitness competitor, not a bodybuilder" I say to you: Get bent. She was the world record holder for powerlifting in her age group when she was still in her teens.

And...I don't know why these pics are cropped so oddly, but I'm too lazy to fix 'em.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Nah..can't go there. I don't want a woman that can kick my ass. To each his own, I agree, but for me, big muscles and flat chests belong on guys. You can be fit without necessarily looking like Arnold Schwartzenegger. I like a soft, feminine woman, not one that looks like her name should be "Butch".

(Hah, choppes, "get bent"! Haven't heard that one in a while! You just gotta be from New Jersey..)

piñola445

Reaction score
I don't like the way men look at women with bodies, but I imagine that some guy might like this kind of women.

Boobling

Reaction score
WoW, this thread is ancient!.
I adore muscled women, I know I’m addicted-though I don’t like them getting too big.