• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

US Election 2016

TMCDL

Reaction score
Lots of tears were shed on election night between myself and my girlfriend. It didn't get any better the next day when I had to go to work and see the Latino men who work at our office and how terrified they are of the next 4 years.

This is very, very bad...God help us if there is a God.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
A former supermodel, who posed nude on occasion, is now First Lady of the US.

It's times like this I wish I was still running a celeb site lol $$$$$$$

P.S.
Only 25% of eligible voters in the US voted for Trump.
44% of eligible voters did not bother to vote at all.
It's not Trump's fault that so many people were too lazy to stop him.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score

you (not you specifically, Canadian) can share the blame with the stupid fucking winner takes all system. Hillary got the popular vote ( accprding to prelim. results) , but the system fucked her also.

Edit: Kanye West 2020!

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, to be fair boc - I think anyone who was truly inspired to vote for either one of the choices we were essentially given would be concerning in its own right. Almost anyone or thing would be preferential to what we had to choose from. At this point we may only be an election or two away from President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

TMCDL

Reaction score
Well, to be fair boc - I think anyone who was truly inspired to vote for either one of the choices we were essentially given would be concerning in its own right. Almost anyone or thing would be preferential to what we had to choose from. At this point we may only be an election or two away from President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Yeah true, neither Trump or Clinton managed to reach the number of votes that Romney and McCain got in the previous two elections. That just goes to show how bad it was, and for democrats, what a shitty candidate Hillary was. NO ONE LIKES HER. I didn't want to vote for her myself, but I did at the last minute cause it was the only choice we had. Where the fuck was Sanders? He actually gave a damn about the working class, and instead the DNC didn't want him. They were dead set on Hillary from the beginning, completely giving the finger to 45% of their voterbase that wanted a change.

I really blame democrats and the DNC. They learned nothing at all from 2008 when Clinton lost to Obama. People do not like her...She lost to Donald Trump, a man who is the absolute most hateful candidate and most inexperienced we have ever seen. If she couldn't beat Trump, I doubt she would've beat Romney or McCain in past elections.

This should've been easy for her. It really should've...But nowhere in this election did anyone in the democratic party talk about why Hillary is good, it was just "Trump is worse" which was the truth, but in the end, that didn't matter to this country.

I can only pray that it gets better. I am very, very afraid of the future. What Trump represents to us all is extremely dangerous and he was just handed the keys to the kingdom and it especially helps that the GOP now has control of everything. I can only pray and hope that the damage is stopped.

bigmarlin

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what has been said. The electorate in the US is made up of low information voters who worship celebrity. I teach at a career college and I ask my students every term haw many US Supreme Court justices can they name. Most cannot name any, a few can name one or two. I then ask how many Kardashians can they name. They know them all. They think Donald Trump must be important and have good ideas because he is on TV. Also, Americans don't read newspapers or watch broadcast news. If they watch news at all they watch the cable news programs that reinforce what they already believe. Liberals watch MSNBC or CNN, conservatives watch FOX and neither side talks to the other. We live in a bubble of our own making and it about to burst. I'm not sure how we will deal with reality as opposed to "reality television."

Vedic01

Noob
Reaction score
This is like giving a loaded gun to a 3 year old: you don't
know what's going to happen, but your're pretty sure it's going
to make the papers.

bigmarlin

Reaction score
Actually it's like giving a nuclear weapon to a 3 year old without adult supervision. Nothing good can happen.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OmzZs.jpg

southbeachcandids

Reaction score
Yeah true, neither Trump or Clinton managed to reach the number of votes that Romney and McCain got in the previous two elections. That just goes to show how bad it was, and for democrats, what a shitty candidate Hillary was.

Not true. Trump got the most votes of any Republican candidate in history. Hillary only got 400,000 or so less votes than Obama which was in line with what was to be expected since Obama got a huge boost from blacks who don't normally vote but made an exception for him on account of his race.

A former supermodel, who posed nude on occasion, is now First Lady of the US.

It's times like this I wish I was still running a celeb site lol $$$$$$$

P.S.
Only 25% of eligible voters in the US voted for Trump.
44% of eligible voters did not bother to vote at all.

Melania was not even a top High Fashion model, let alone a Supermodel. She was just a working High Fashion model, on par with somebody like Katelyn Pascavis or Anna Herrin. The term "Supermodel" gets thrown around far too much. There have been less than a dozen Supermodels in history and Gisele was the last of them.

Some folks don't vote out of laziness, but that is hardly the only reason not to vote. I usually don't vote because I don't believe in democracy. Many people are content with the way things have gone over the past 40 years of alternating Democratic/Republican rule and therefore had no reason to vote. Some people are dissatisfied with how things have been going but see no difference between Dems/Repubs and therefore didn't vote. The US system also encourages non voting in solid red or blue states. The most populous state, California, goes even further by adding open primaries to the mix. That meant there was literally no Republican on the ballot for the Senate race this time around and since Hillary was obviously going to win the Presidential race Republicans in California had almost no incentive to vote.