• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

How to download from secureupload.eu?

dmhmak

Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'm having a lot of trouble downloading anything from www.secureupload.eu. I got as far as clicking the "Slow Speed Download" at the bottom of the link, and waiting for the 30 second wait time before my download starts. However, after that there is no success. Nothing pops up or confirms that I've waited the 30 second wait time, and the captcha that they require you to enter is meaningless. Can somebody help me out?

JuK3

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. Tried using firefox and IE and am having no luck. I registered for the site, allowed scripts and popups and its still a no go. It may have something to do from being inside the US, as I see it has a .eu extension. From what I read up on that site, it sucks anyway with a lot of popups and very slow speeds ex. between 15-30k for free and registered users. I've seen a few things on here that I would like to dl, but the user is hosting on that site so I guess we're SOL. Would like to see it removed from the allowed list.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Secureupload is tricky but it works, you have to click the right boxes.
First you go to the bottom of the page and click "Slow Speed Download"
Then you click the smallest box "Slow Download"
Then it tells me I have to wait 43 minutes, but usually it makes me wait for the captcha, I think there is something wrong with the site, I didn't get pop-ups!
This is the first time I tried the site since I upgraded to FF 24, maybe there is an issue there ?
I'll try again later

Later: After the captcha, I clicked "Download now", and a small box appeared with "Download now", I clicked that and got another "Download now",I clicked and the d/l started. This time the annoying pop-ups were working.
It's d/ling at 80 kps,average for a free user

Last edited:

JuK3

Reaction score
Thanks for the looking into it luddite, and helping.
But, fuck, have you ever seen such a retarded place to dl from> Never realized after I went through clicking boxes, I'd have to click the same looking box a few more times to get the file, all the while being inundated with popups. This is the worst file host I've seen in forever. Hope members are making lotta $ off of it.
*edit* Getting nothing but 404 errors for the past 5 hrs.

Dntfc

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having the same problem as me with Secureupload? I try and download as a free user some pics which worked fine up until quite a few weeks ago now. It now says install new codec. I try different browsers like Firefox and google chrome and still does the same. When I click on install codec my antivirus pops up saying malware warning so I haven't downloaded it. Just wondering if its just me or if Secureupload shouldn't be an allowed filehost on here?

Many Thanks

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Anyone else having the same problem as me with Secureupload? I try and download as a free user some pics which worked fine up until quite a few weeks ago now. It now says install new codec. I try different browsers like Firefox and google chrome and still does the same. When I click on install codec my antivirus pops up saying malware warning so I haven't downloaded it. Just wondering if its just me or if Secureupload shouldn't be an allowed filehost on here?

Many Thanks
I just tried it and it was the same as I described in my other post, I didn't get any codec crap, and I wouldn't download anything that was not the file I was looking for.
Any site that requires you to register or d/l something is not allowed here, and this is the first time I have seen a complaint about SU other than it is complicated and has many annoying pop-ups.
When you make a complaint like this, include the original link so that it is easier to investigate.

Dntfc

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
It's weird now it works again. I will never download any of that codec rubbish. I will post the original link next time if it happens again. Many thanks for investigation though.

ish0tjr

Noob
Reaction score
Its not working for me as a free user, there's no mention of a free download button anymore,

Where the hell is the free download button ? :nuts:

Edit: (Face Palm) Nevermind, found it

Last edited by a moderator: