• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Opera vs. Firefox

lolavalor

Reaction score
Use Opera for pron (save sessions is a great tool), Chrome for day-to day use and FF3 for any video,web tv related sites.... and never IE8!

Johnny7

Reaction score
Each one has his prefference. Perhaps we´re talking about different services. Firefox is very intuitive and fast. But when I need to work with pics Opera wins. Finally, if I need to manage a homebanking, IExplorer is the most required (not the most secure).
Safari has nothing new, and Chrome is a stronger version of an old surfer called "tabs" (or something else)

ph3nixx

Reaction score
The addons that you can get with Firefox makes it handy for most uses. I bet u can customize it more easily by dwlding the right addons :)

v1v1d

Live and let live
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I have Safari on my iPod touch and it's nice and simple, I also tried it on my PC but I think firefox is better.

I use Safari , and here's why :

Proving itself a staggering 42 times faster at rendering JavaScript than IE 7, our benchmarks confirm Apple's Safari 4 browser, released in beta today, is the fastest browser on the planet. In fact, it beat Google's Chrome, Firefox 3, Opera 9.6 and even Mozilla's developmental Minefield browser.

We used the SunSpider suite of JavaScript tests to determine which browser was the quickest, and the Safari 4 beat every browser in terms of speed, on both a PC running Windows XP SP2, and a Mac running OS X 10.5.6 with all updates applied.

Below are the actual figures if you want to see how all seven browsers scored against each other, but for quick reference we determined on a PC that Safari was a whopping 42 times faster than Internet Explorer 7, just over six times faster than Internet Explorer 8, 3.5 times faster than Firefox 3, and 1.2 times faster than Google Chrome. Here's Safari versus the rest, excluding IE 7:
Add IE 7's results to the PC graph and witness the shocking truth. These are results from a PC with a 2.1GHz Intel Core 2 Duo:

1) Safari 4 (Total time: 910ms)
2) Mozilla Minefield 3.2a1 (1,136ms)
3) Google Chrome (1,177ms)
4) Firefox 3 (3,250ms)
5) Opera 9.6 (4,076ms)
6) Internet Explorer 8 (5,839ms)
7) Internet Explorer 7 (39,026ms)

On Mac OS X, Safari was four times faster than Firefox 3 and a depressing (for Opera) 7.5 times faster than Opera 9.6.

Results (fastest at the top) on Mac OS X (2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo):

1) Safari 4 (Total time 967ms)
2) Minefield 3.2a1 (969ms)
3) Firefox 3 (3803ms)
4) Opera 9.6 (7322ms)

Thanks to stevegmu @ Fritchy for the info , published by c-net
( Don't know if I can post a link to the article , so I didn't )

The new Safari with " Snow Leopard " is due next week , and promises to be even faster .