• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Chrome-Google

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Chrome is awesome. I downloaded and installed it yesterday. It looks great and is indeed faster than IE and FF.

Edit: Best thing about chrome (for me at least) is that it takes about 10x less resources (mem usage) than Firefox.

stu2906

Reaction score
So it's faster and all that, but how are the other features. Do you add stuff like firefox?

Nice to see you about Duke.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Duke, et. al.,

I've been reading a bit about it and, from what I understand, there are a few concerns.

1. Its still beta so there are some bugs.
2. At this point there are no add-ons but they will eventually be available.
3. Security is a problem (especially handling Javascript).
4. We all know Google and how they like to acquire info. Chrome will probably be the motherload for them.

I'm holding off for a bit until I hear a bit more but it probably is worth a try.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
4. We all know Google and how they like to acquire info. Chrome will probably be the motherload for them.

This is the perfect opportunity for them to do that and probably even attempt to claim user-submitted material as their own. I just am getting used to FF3, so I doubt I'm gonna switch now.

Also, good to see you guys around still.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Chrome's nice its quick runs smooths has a nice little spell checker built into it but as yet no big button linking me to my Gmail account?? Thanks Google!

Yeah yeah I know beta...I'm sure they'll sort it soon!

Edweirdo

Reaction score
There is no Linux version yet so I can't try it. What I've read is interesting, though. I was hoping Google would release their threatened operating system instead of just a browser, though.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Creamed my pants over the speed and smoothness of it when opening and viewing pages. It doesn't have the extra features yet but i don't use many anyway so that's not a great loss to me as to others. Security as Mindido said is and will be an issue.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I have used it few days and I have found myself a flaw - I can't get access to my encrypted e-mail with Chrome.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I found where there are easter eggs in chrome if you type or paste these in the address bar. Guess im sticking to firefox though.
about:memory
about:stats
about:network
about:internets
about:histograms
about:dns
about:cache
about:plugins
about:version

phase

Reaction score
thought it was fast but didn't feel secure, uninstalling it took more effort than it should have

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I liked the speed and all...liked the look and feel...but after a little bit I quickly switched back for Firefox 3!

The big problem I had was going to YouTube and then going to full screen mode on a vid and the browser would freeze up every single time. There were some other bugs here and there. I really liked it so once they get a good stable build I might have to go out and download it again...but until they fix all the bugs...I'm not worrying with it. Firefox works just fine! :)

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Best thing about chrome (for me at least) is that it takes about 10x less resources (mem usage) than Firefox.

it just work as few tasks, memory usage isnt so much different, atleast for me.

cald

Reaction score
This is the perfect opportunity for them to do that and probably even attempt to claim user-submitted material as their own. I just am getting used to FF3, so I doubt I'm gonna switch now.
I did that

pierzi

Reaction score
I think that Chrome is good sollution if You need small and fast browser which don't use a lot of memory:) try to install few plugs into ff - it works horrible;)

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I think that Chrome is good sollution if You need small and fast browser which don't use a lot of memory:) try to install few plugs into ff - it works horrible;)

no sir, I have about 15 add-ons. No stall or lagg here. If I had to guess your infected with spyware, or a virus. that or you just dont have the ram and/or processor 4 it.

Firefox works great, sorry I have not and will not try new software in beta. I would probably not even try googleware anyway regardless of its version.

Personaly I feel google has to much power, and power currupts, bla bla bla . . . so I refuse to make them stronger. google search is where there usfullness stops 4 me.

anyway back to reason I replyed, add-on's to firefox are pimp ~[]D[][\/][]D~ I can understand them slowing you down if you got some that are seaching out stuff for you, but you cant realy say it is slowed down if it has been given alot of work to do.