• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Editing your own videos

A_Stranger

Reaction score
I have a huge video file that I've been keeping around for while simply because it has a particular scene. I wanna get rid of it, but I don't want to get rid of that segment, and I can't find it on it's own anywhere.

How could I edit out this scene and keep it as a stand alone file?

ngmar

Reaction score
In the windows start menu under all programs, accessories, there is a program called windows movie maker. I think it is in all versions of xp I'm not sure about Vista. That will let you cut the scene out. Just make sure the aspect ratio is set correctly for the video. Otherwise you end up with a scrunched video like so many people post.

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
imho, for avi, mpeg, rm or wmv files, the best and easiest editor is boilsoft splitter v4.28. it might be available for free as a trial version or check warez sites.

A_Stranger

Reaction score
Okay, update: I tried using the more recent posts as I figured they would have the most info and commentary, so I'll reply:

@Larryo: almost perfect, but the program's flaw was that it literally couldn't capture more than 2 mins, when my file was slightly over that.

@KA: Don't get me started. That program was a fucking nightmare to work. After half an hour of cursing, I decided to abandon it.

@Angmar: Congrats! Your suggestion was ultimately the one that worked! It works perfectly.

Big thanks to everyone.

Spong

Reaction score
Windows Movie Maker is awful, it's media editing for complete amateurs who don't care that their work will take a significant dive in quality. You should stay away from it.

I'd recommend using something like TMPGEnc Plus by Pegasys Inc. It's a simple yet really versatile editor that'll work/edit with and output with any codec you have on your system (which, if you have the K-Lite pack installed, will be many).

A_Stranger

Reaction score
Windows Movie Maker is awful, it's media editing for complete amateurs who don't care that their work will take a significant dive in quality. You should stay away from it.

I'd recommend using something like TMPGEnc Plus by Pegasys Inc. It's a simple yet really versatile editor that'll work/edit with and output with any codec you have on your system (which, if you have the K-Lite pack installed, will be many).

Uh, I did use Movie Maker and it worked wonderfully. The videos work perfectly and it's really easy to use. Plus I don't really have the old videos. The problem's taken care of.

ngmar

Reaction score

You are way over thinking this. The man wanted to cut a clip from an old movie and delete the old file. He did not say he wanted to edit a movie and sell it or better yet make it for you. He is an amateur like a lot of us are with video editing. And if someone just wants to cut a quick clip, moviemaker works great, it's easy, and it's already installed on most pc's. Plus I have a very decent setup and the few vids I have cut look fine on a 50" display. Free, easy, and satisfactory results, that's a win win in my book. When I need something more powerful, and I will someday, I'll get something better.

Glad it worked for you A_Stranger.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
there are 2 versions of movie make, mm1 is crap, but mm2 isn't to bad. I think the horribal resolution loss is a mm1 flaw, and is why they updated it.

I agree partaly, mm1 is compleat crap.

mm2 isnt to bad.

HOBBAM

Reaction score
I'm looking to do the same thing, but haven't come across any good programs.

I tried Adobe Premiere Elements 7 and tried a trial version, but that has the watermark overtop the video.

Besides the ones that were recommended above, are there any better or more reliable video editors that are simple to edit and output in the best quality possible....because I see HQ segments of vids on here all the time and would like to know the programs they use, or whether the vids posted here are from other places.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
or whether the vids posted here are from other places.

I would say yes 99% of the time.

Video editing software is not cheep. you also need a fairly fast pc to edit hd video. With that in mind It would probably be easier to just find the nuddie clips already ripped.

woden666

Reaction score
I use Adobe Premiere Elements 7 (Jolly Roger version) and its been the best so far and I've tried quiet a few.
Without getting too bogged down in video editing codecs...etc, this prog is fast, intuitive and can handle a lot of file types compared to Windows Movie Maker, which I too used for a long time for its ease of use.
For home use amature video editing, I give it a big thumbs up.

zwixxx

Reaction score
For v.basic cutting a scene from an avi I use the Divx Author 1.5 :)

moonshadow

Reaction score
Yes Ive got lots of vid clips that Id just like to keep say 3 mins and ditch the rest
Ill have to look into movie maker.
It seems to come with most new computors.

When it comes to movie making and movie editing I see these slick vids on the net
and think... I could do that... but in actual fact I cant,
this is about my limit right now
go here
http://rapidshare.com/files/172745892/POSH__MOVIE__HOLD_YOUR__HEAD__BACJ.wmv

about a 30 meg file.

Im just about up to windows moviemaker level
but the alex jones's of this world have got their hands on more sophisticated editing and movie making equipment.

In audacity.. the free audio software, I can cut and past pieces of audio, add and move it around etc...

Why cant I get some movie footage off the web, cut and paste it, then put my own vocals
( spin ) underneath it ..... ?

I could become the new Alex Jones.... !

The UK badly needs someone intelligent to put a UK spin on events..... Icky and his lizards just dont do it for me !