• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

CBELL

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Young One said:
bronco said:

u all r making the broncos look like they r nothing :?
They got bailey, lynch, ellis and they also have pryce wilson etc
their defense will take them to the playoffs and they will get farther than last season
and remember Offense wins games Defense wins championships DEFENSE

yes but when you are the indy colts with the great threesome, offense wins superbowls. i expect big things from manning harrison and james.

(most likely the dirtiest post i ever made)

And look how many Super Bowls their great offense has netted them.0

The Pats are going to be a tough read this year. Their line play is going to be sucky in the first half of games and awesome in the second half. They have so much depth on the defensive line that they can just keep subbing in fresh guys without any drop in skill level. On offense their advantage is the play of Brady and that they now have a very good runner. Brady can bait teams into rushing a lot and just firing the ball away before they get there which drains the defensive teams stamina and determination. Then when they are tired of just not being fast enough to get Brady the Pats can punish them with Dillon who wil run around and over them. The one weakness tonight for the Pats was their O-line showed a little bit of weakness however the Eagles have one of the best defensive fronts in football and the Pats were missing two starters. Also the only time there was a lot of trouble was when Davey was in and the backups on the New England line where on while the starters for the eagles were still playing. The Eagles starters played 4 series while the Patriots starters only played 2.

yeah if people think the Pats secondary is not going to cream guys all year long just ask the Eagles. Add another heavy hitter to the Patriots defensive backfield in the form of rookie Guss Scott. He leveled two guys and I mean leveled them. Then Eugene Wilson added another couple of huge knockout hits which became his trademark towards the end of last year. then when you add in rodney Harrison those are some bad ass safeties New England has.

Ryan

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
wow, you got new your jets in last in the east, denver in first in the afc west, tenn in second ( well that division sux so probably right id say third ) and carolina on top of tampa.. damn some bold predictions ryan!
the jets don't have anything that impresses me on their team. and even though miami is so screwed up right now, they'll pull something out. and denver is a running back factory. before portis they had mike anderson run for 1500 yards. people forget that he's still back there. and don't doubt quentin griffin. tennessee got rid of eddie george and jevon kearse and will be riding steve mcnair all season. steve mcnair has enough heart to get them second place and maybe a wild card, but he doesn't have enough for first. and i don't really see the texans or jags doing very well. the texans MIGHT get a .500 record. and the jags... well, no comment. carolina is coming off a great year (they didn't lose to the patriots, they lost to a kicker). there isn't really any reason to suggest that they can't get first in their division. i'm a tampa native and follow the bucs close, and i don't see a good year for them.

CBELL

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ryan said:
carolina is coming off a great year (they didn't lose to the patriots, they lost to a kicker). there isn't really any reason to suggest that they can't get first in their division

Well you could start with their offensive line. Gone are Jeno James, Todd Steussie, Kevin Donnaley, and Adam Meadows. Their offensive line is going to be very shaky. Unlike the Patriots who proved in the playoffs that they didn't need Damien Woody top succeed(their only big subtraction from their offensive line) the Panther srequired all of their guys to play at a high level. also they absolutely suck at WR and if either of their top receivers goes down bye bye passing game. Also their defensive backfield got absolutely shredded by Brady in the Super Bowl and they lost Deon Grant to free agency. There is also the point that Delhomme could be a one hit wonder. I am not saying he is but you can't count on him playing at the same level he displayed last year. Also do realize that coaches have had the whole offseason to study tape on him and with the huge downgrade on the offensive line he will be having to deal with more pressure. And i don't care who you are when a QB faces a lot of pressure good things don't happen. And with no passing game comes more attention to the running game and with a worse offensive line the RBs will have to struggle for yards more often.

I am not saying there is another team in the NFC South that can beat them but I am saying that chances of seeing the PAnthers in the Super Bowl again are slim to none.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Here's an article on Brock Lesnar's First Nfl Game...

"Brock Lesnar's Vikings debut came on a kickoff with 8:45 left in the first half. In a surprise move, the former WWE and Gophers NCAA heavyweight champion lined up to the left of kicker Aaron Elling and ran straight downfield and hit the blocking wedge. He didn't break it up, but he helped stop Arizona at the Cardinals' 28.

With 6:26 left in the game, Lesnar made his debut at defensive tackle. The Cardinals drove down the field against Lesnar and the rest of the third team. But the Cardinals were penalized in the red zone for holding Lesnar. Lesnar made a tackle on the next play and the Arizona drive stalled two plays later with a missed field goal attempt.

"This is all I can ask for, to get a little experience," Lesnar said. "I've been in the league what? Two weeks. I'm just fortunate to have gotten in the game tonight." "

He did decent for his first outing. Let's see if he can keep it up

coclarkson

Reaction score
i heard on some sports radio show that he'll make the practice squad and then be sent to NFL Europe to get more experience. practice squad players make $72,000 a year, which is a HUGE paycut from the WWE

athong

Reaction score
Patriots vs. Seahawks Superbowl

Most Improved Team: Detroit Lions

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Captain, athong, and dingo know the score fellas. NEP4EVA fuckers. :lol:

THEDJ

Reaction score
Underdogs

Da' Bears are going to suprise a lot of you this year. The West Coast is going to make David terrell a Star.

In the end though no one beats the Paitriots (I HATE THEM)

thewonderdog

Reaction score
It does appear Lesnar is destined for the practice squad. He received his rookie initiation yesterday when the Vikings broke training camp. It took the majority of the team to chase him down and tape his legs together. From what I hear it was rather humorous to see him running away from the other linemen. Tice likes his attitude and work ethic, but he just lacks the experience.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
anyone see Terrell Owens 81 yard catch on the Eagles first play of the first quarter against the ravens tonight?? DAMN. Donovan Threw for 154 yards in that quarter alone

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am still saying the CHIEFS will go to the Suoerbowl and win. I know all of you are saying "yeah right, with that defense" Yes with this defense. Every analyst I have heard that has talked about the Chiefs has said that it is much improved. Remember, Gunther Cunnigham's defense in the 90's was tops in the league.

I will say that the AFC Championship will be CLOSE between the Patriots and the Chiefs. I predict 23-20, with Adam Vinateri missing a field goal. Yeah you heard me. I have said my piece, now go ahead and bitch about it.

coclarkson

Reaction score
Buckhalter better not have another torn acl :twisted: i got that fucker on my fantasy team.

the chiefs will win the division no doubt but the super bowl? the super bowl? gunther might be back but he isn't bringing neil smith, james hasty, and derrick thomas with him. they have the same defensive players as last season and a new defensive scheme won't help things at all. they'll win 10-12 games because of a horrible division, but they won't come close to the super bowl.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
I am still saying the CHIEFS will go to the Suoerbowl and win.

Hey Kaboom, you accidentally spelled Patriots: C-H-I-E-F-S... but other than that, right on! :lol:

Captain Feathersword

Old and Bored
Reaction score
I see Philly getting to Bowl way before the chiefs do. Chiefs D hasen't gotten better. If you have seen those pre season (1st half) games u know what I'm talking about. And if Philly does ever make it past the NFC Championship they'll hit this huge wall named the New England Patriots. 1 Player/Weapon (T.O.) Doesen't make a difference. That GM should have made better moves.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I knew you all would bring up the preseason game. First off, the Giants did not dcore when our starters were in. Second, when Eli Manning came in, our backups were already in. He is a starting quaterback, and will start this year, maybe not at the beginning, but by the end of the season. So to say the Defense hasn't improved when looking at stats from Eli Manning, who faced the backups, then yeah, it hasn't improved. But our starters held them to 0, people, 0.

Ivan the Terrible

Reaction score
I think some people have trouble separating their feelings as a fan and the reality of the quality of their football team. I live near Pittsburgh, am a die-hard Steelers fan, but I can agree with most of the predictions that I see here -- maybe, MAYBE 6-10... yeah, they drafted a QB in the 1st round and he has played good in the preseason, but... I can accept the Steelers will be mediocre/less than that again this year. They essentially upgraded at RB w/ Duce Staley, but just lost another O-lineman for the year. Defense is shaky...

Now those who think Denver and Miami (see above... in the earlier posts...) are going anywhere this year are crazy! They might make 6-10 too...

As for the pretenders, er, contenders...?!?!?, well, I see either Philly or GB in the NFC and the Pats/Colts in the AFC... KC has gotten another year older and, although they have Priest, they are going to need some divine intervention to do anything in the Playoffs. Philly and NE in the big game?? Not really going out on a limb though... How about Seahawks/Panthers???

Raiders = Old
Ravens = D, yes; O, no (It will interesting to see what happens if Jamal Lewis gets thrown in the clink and Kordell Stewart (LOL) has to take over... What about the jinx with Ray Lewis on cover of Madden???
Seahawks = just unlucky... (maybe this year since I have Alexander carried over from my fantasy team money league last year...)