• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Melissa Rauch in The Bronze

IgnatiusJ.

Reaction score
This is in response to the discussion taking place in her picture thread, arguing whether it was her or a BD:

And here's a link to an article she was interviewed for that SAYS she used a body double for many of the sex scenes:

http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/melissa-rauch-sebastian-stan-the-bronze-nude-sex-scene.html

"but for some of the more graphic moments, she selected as her body double a Cirque du Soleil dancer who had no hang-ups about the scene’s wild stunts (or nudity)."

Correct. The acrobatic moments and the close up shots of below the waist are not her, but it is clearly her in several moments of the sex scene. She most certainly DID do nudity.

Nobadguy

Reaction score
Who knows what "more graphic moments" means, that is a very personal assessment.
Next time she should simply go for it, like Yoda said:
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Reaction score
I know there is some body double usage in the Bronze, but in a several interviews about the movie when it was at sundance she said she went nude in the movie.

ManUtdTx

Reaction score
I just watch her interview on Conan and Conan states that you used a body double for the nude scene and she goes on talking about how her and her husband went through the process of choosing the body double... so this to me confirms she used a body double... sigh, Had my hopes up it was really her...

Nobadguy

Reaction score
To be honest, I doubt we see the tasty parts of MR in any of those movie scenes.
The the body may fit but the times the BD face is seen it reveals that it's not MR.

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
The sex scene is not it. But I wonder if it is when this naked on the floor.The face without glasses I find it difficult to identify in nudes.I think that she is not at any time that shows her naked body,although we see the face and body at the same time.Bbut I can not be sure, because I am very bad to identifying fake.

Nobadguy

Reaction score
Overall the face, at least for me, seems to be a bit rounder(fatter if you want) and the nose less pointed.
Try Zoom Player as it has zoom(Surprise!) and frame control, by that you can get the best frame and zoom in to see that the face just does not match.
There are scenes were we have a clear view of MR face but all those do not show any meat.

Nobadguy

Reaction score
Maybe we could solve this if we find the Cirque du Soleil dancer that was her BD.

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
Nobadguy,Thank you for your help :beer:

musclewarrior

Reaction score
I hate body-doubles. I tend to put them in the same category as Fake pictures.:mallet:

Nobadguy

Reaction score
Well they fake to be a different person but their bodies are no fake.
So while we don't MRs super-sized tits, we see a quiet good body and that is something to appreciate.

Jewymcjewjew

Reaction score
I heard for months that she was going to be very nude in this movie. You'd think someone on set would have confirmed months earlier it was a double.