• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Welcome To The Idiots Hall of Shame (Stupid posts and remarks will come here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo Sav

Reaction score
Hall of Shame

Does anyone have her scenes in the movie New York Nights?

Big_dai

Reaction score
Hall of Shame

ABOUT ASHLEIGH
This 20-year-old bubbly, energetic, potty-mouthed Essex Girl says she wants to win Big Brother for the fame even if she is loved or hated, she doesn’t care which.

The retail sales supervisor/part time barmaid believes that, “money does make you happy. It sorts out everything” but says that she is not a stereotypical Essex girl, “Yes I wear fake things when I go out but I’m not like that TOWIE lot”.

In the past she’s sold wine stocks and commodities which turned out to be very lucrative, “people say you can’t do it because you don’t have this or that like only two GCSEs but if you set your mind to it you can do it”.

Her dream job would be getting into TV or becoming an air hostess. She’s happily single but “I love flirting and chatting to boys as long as they have banter and can handle me they’re alright.”

Big_dai

Reaction score
has any one got the topless zoo pics of here i did try posting some pics but it hasn't seemed to work :S

Status
Not open for further replies.