• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Putting Orton back in EVOLUTION would be stupid. Evolution will be over by WrestleMania. It had a good run. If they adding members it will be nWo revsited. They should let a good thing die when it runs its course.

RVD

Reaction score
Dillon said:
The drama of Matt and Lita is both are saying they aren't dating.Matt said Lita broken his trust.Some think Lita MAY have cheated on Matt.

Well, she was pregant for Kane... ;)

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RVD said:
Well, she was pregant for Kane... ;)
True and she was kissing Jeff Hardy back in the day!

Orton will probably win and if so that will show how much of a team player Taker is.. He fuckin owns Wrestlemania!

Dillon

Reaction score
On Raw last week.The Benoit and Hassan was the wrong ending.The WWE changed the ending at ring side.Went Hassan didn't get the ring bell in place.It would make Benoit like weak,if he was pinned after missing the ring bell.The WWE wants Hassan to be undefeated going in to WM.The rumor is at some point before WM.Hassan will said no American can beat me.Vince or Eric will come out and said I know a American that can beat you.It will turn out to be Hulk Hogan.Hogan vs. Hassan at WM.That's today rumor.The problem with WWE rumors are they sometimes don't happen.

Dillon

Reaction score
In June on VH1,Hulk Hogan is schedule to have his own reality show.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of Chris Masters. Well not really Masters him self but his gimmick. It has been done before too many times. The Narcissist gimmick has always failed with the exception of a few. They tried this exact same thing last year with Mark Jindrak and failed. Just because he looks bigger does not mean he will be better. I am sure he will be repackaged in about a month. As far as his ring skills go I could not really tell if he is any good, both of his matches the past two weeks have been major squash matches with "I get no respect" Stevie Richards and some other guy. I just hope they hurry up and give him a new gimmick.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I fucking hated the Lex Luger "The Total Package" gimmick, I don't think this will be any different.. Rumour file has it that Hasan will go to Wrestlemania where he will proclaim that the US sucks balls and they suck.. Who else but the "Real American" Hulk Hogan to step up and kick his ass!! Anyone been on WWE.com and seen the Stacy Keibler/ Basic Instinct Parody??? Fucking hot!! I've been trying to download it but no luck!

The_Thief

Reaction score
YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Just got done watchin last nights Smackdown. It was great seeing Orlando win the US title. Maybe now they can fix that belt and make it look respectable again.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Cheesy orlando... Cena prolly lost it because he is most likely going to win the Heavy wieght strap at WM 21.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
eh...I'm not sure what I think 'bout orlando winning the belt, truth be told....but I'm kinda kicking myself for not bothering to watch smackdown last night....

The_Thief

Reaction score
Yea dude, Smackdown's been getting better, at least I've been digging it. Teddy Long had Carlito shoveling ice. Shit was pretty funny.

Dillon

Reaction score
Lita was cheating on Matt.With Edge.Matt and Edge have been really good friends over the years.When Matt got hurt Lita and Edge started riding together to events.Edge's wife found out and called Matt to tell him.The WWE isn't happy with Edge.This is a bad no no in the WWE or wrestling.It is said that this could seriously threaten Edge's career.Also I think Edge is marriage to Val Venis's sister.Watch all the wrestling website in the weeks to come it will be on all of them.Trish was right about Lita.

Last edited:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah that's some fucked up shit!! Edge will lose some respect in the locker room for sure.. Vinnie Mac might lay the smack down on his ass too... Then again if Edge's a good money maker then nothing will change...

Dillon

Reaction score
Backstage at Raw,Matt and Edge will have a meet with the WWE.To talk about what happened.Both was going to be in the ladder match.The WWE has decide that would be bad.So it will be changed.Also Edge's first wife was Val Venis's sister.He was married a couple of months ago to someone else.

Last edited:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dillon said:
Backstage at Raw,Matt and Edge will have a meet with the WWE.To talk about what happened.Both was going to be in the ladder match.The WWE has decide that would be bad.So it will be changed.
Yeah I'd say there'd be some real punches thrown in that match if it occurred.. I wonder what will become of Lita now.. Will she stay or go??

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I don't see them ditching Edge OR Lita, considering they're both three times the draw Matt ever hoped to be....I can see Edge getting a serious de-pushing though.....(not that that wasn't pretty much inevitible anyhow..but still)

Davidian

Reaction score
Stingray said:
I don't see them ditching Edge OR Lita, considering they're both three times the draw Matt ever hoped to be....I can see Edge getting a serious de-pushing though.....(not that that wasn't pretty much inevitible anyhow..but still)

Don't be surprised if one of them...probably Edge since he's the one whow screwed up (in managment's mind)...get's shipped to Smackdown.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Putting Edge on Smackdown would pretty much garuntee him a title run do to serious lack of main eventers.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Davidian said:
Don't be surprised if one of them...probably Edge since he's the one whow screwed up (in managment's mind)...get's shipped to Smackdown.
Still a far cry from a canning, though....and the word's been floatin' around for a few months now that there's gonna be a post-WM re-draft anyhow....

Dillon

Reaction score
Matt hasn't show up at Raw yet.Lita is no angel and Matt knew this before he started dating her.Both Matt and Jeff have dated wink wink Lita.She was a wrestling rat in Mexico.That means she hang out with alot of wrestlers.It was also said in ECW.Alot of the wrestlers dated Lita.Trust me if I know this Matt knows this.I don't have a beef with Lita but Matt is a really nice guy.Lita and Edge should have known better.Lita and Edge may still be together.