• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
ah well , sorry detroit fans, the yanks won another.. yankees can win the series tomorrow . Boston is now 7.5 games back behind the yankees... they keep playing like that they are likely to miss the playoffs all together.
anyways.. i was wondering what team you guys thought were the biggest dissapointment in the season? What team is the biggest shock??

I think Houston is the biggest dissapointment so far.. thier pitching seems so much better on paper than wut they have been able to do so far... and they have a decent roster too...They probably are in the most difficult division in baseball, but last season they were able to stay in it until the end, I thought for sure that they were going to be a good team, I thought theyd win the division, but that doesnt seem like it will happen... The biggest shock is Texas, with the aquasition and turn around of Soriano from last season, Texas has proved to be a contender this season and will likely make the post season after haveing a couple of horrible seasons. Thier younger players are breaking out .. Young and Blaylock are having superb years. There is no telling wut this team will do come october

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree that Houston was the biggest disapointment. Coming in a close second (for me anyway) is the Royals. We nearly won the AL Central last year, then get Juan Gonzalez and a few other good players and fall apart.

The biggest surprise team is a tie between Cinncinatti and Texas. Both are playing well, way beyond what was expected from them.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
damn right... cinci is doing really well, tho i still think texas is more 'shocking due to them being in first.. I dont think cinci will pass St Louis, Tho ur right.. Cinci is a good team, and its about time they got good...

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree, St. Louis (as much as I HATE to admit it) will win the NL Central, probably blowing the other teams away. But next year, if Griffey is healthy and Larkin stays, then they will be a force to be reckoned with.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
i take it ur a reds fan??!! Nothing wrong with that at all, you got a great team, If i wasnt a yankee fan tho, id definatly be following the cards, there an atractive team, tho i have been following them for a few years now and have been disapointed that the have nlds power and that seems to be it.. I saw a highlight tonight from adam dunns homerunn, now that dude can hit.. i hope to see cinci back in it.. Just like back in the day

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, actually I am a Royals fan, but I like the Reds too. I hate St. Louis because, well it has something to do with where I live, KC. St. Louis hates KC, and KC hates St. Louis. It is too hard to explain.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
nah, its not hard to explain, its a rivalry , i bealive a world series had something to do with that. Its pretty cool tho.. But ya, i feel for ya being a KC fan, they lloked damn good last year then they stumbled.. its to bad, I like seeing new teams/ teams that havent been in the post season get into the playoffs of course if they did, they woulda had to deal with they yankees :twisted:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, but at least we would have gotten into the playoffs. The Royals haven't been to the playoffs since they won the World Series in '85. The team in 1994 was good, but then came the players strike.

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
the biggest disappointment as of right now is baltimore signing palmero javy lopez and tejada in the off season i thought they were gonna give the east sum competition but there 10 games under 500...the bigggest shock is the D-Rays they were garbage last year and now there only 4 games under plus they went on that big ass stretch of winning all those games and i think if they werent in the al east they would b over 500 but they have to play the yankees and red sox so fuckin much with there rediculous payrolls that is gonna b the team to beat in a cpl years but of course in the al east i wish them luck

coclarkson

Reaction score
tigers definately is the surprise team. they won 43 games last year, this year they have already matched that and are only 4 games under .500 and only 5 games out of first. Tampa, Cincy, Cleveland, St. Louis, Texas, Milwaukee, Atlanta all tie for runner-up. the biggest disappointment is Houston. getting Clemens and Petite to go along with Oswalt and Miller, and they're undr .500. KC, Baltimore, Seattle, Arizona,Florida and Montreal tie for 2nd. Boston is kinda a dissapointment. they made alot of improvements to thier pitching staff getting Schilling and Foulke, among others, everyone thought that this would be the year they overtake the yankees, but they are something like 8 games out, and they may miss the playoffs. the most disappointing player is Bartolo Colon. he's known for eating up innings and this year he has no complete games and only 5 wins. the most surprising player is Paul Wilson of the Reds. 10 wins already.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Kaboom's Espn Article said:
Six teams would make the playoffs in each league -- three division winners and three wild-card teams.

The two division winners with the best record in each league then would receive first-round byes.

The four remaining teams would be seeded by record, with the division winner playing the wild card with the worst record, and the 4 and 5 seeds facing each other.

The first round would be a best-of-three series, with all three games in the city of the clubs with the best record. No travel. No off days.

The two survivors would move on to the Division Series, which would expand to best-of-seven.

The League Championship Series and World Series wouldn't change..

Best Idea Baseball has had yet, now if they could actually do that the game would be so much better.

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
i think the only reason y i say the d-rays r the biggest suprise and not the tigers is becuz they play in the hardest division in baseball where the tigers play in the weakest division

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
So wut the hell is up with the NL east? You got Atlanta in first 1 game over the phillies in second, and the Mets are in third 3 games out with a .500 winning percentage? Did that division really get that weak?

And I luv the cards cubs series... but i wasnt a big fan of the cubs pitcher last night who beaned Edmonds, then had some choice words for him the next at bat when edmonds homered of him, then the following at bat, beaned him again... Thats poor just poor sportsmanship. Edmonds is killing the cubs this year, so thats why this guy hit him. If you ask me Edmonds made him look really fucking stupid when he hit the homer. It reminds me of pedro.....

O yea, speakin of the red sox, again the umpires over looked them hitting batters the other night when both sides were warned. This happens way to much to them. The team they go up against hits one of thier batters and the ump warns both sides, meaning that the next pitcher who hits a batter gets tossed outta the game, But when shilling plunks the batter after the warning. He didnt get tossed. why bother giving warnings if your not going to follow them up. That shit pisses me off...even more so cause it seems to be boston that gets away with it all the time.. I belive that happened earlier this year against the yanks

coclarkson

Reaction score
NEVER ever count out the braves. every year they lose a key player or two but they keep on comin'. gotta give credit to GM john shurholtz and manager bobby cox. i thought the Marlins were gonna run away with that division with the pitching they have. tight pennant races are what makes baseball so much fun to watch. especially as they near the end of the season.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
The NL east looks to stay close till the end. Im pushing for the Phillies to pull off the division, but your right, Never count the Braves out.

Philliesfan from yankees thread said:
but is will be the texas rangers that will probley come through for the have the younger men on the team but if randy jonhson goes to the yanks or cards it will be one of them to win it all

Randy will def make any teams rotation stronger, and will likely get more run support, tho he hasn't himself been pitching as strong as he can latetly. Texas is a good young team and will be a tough team to beat come the post season if they hold up. The Cards look very impressive and I would like to see the In the Series. A Yanks/Cards World Series would be the best series in a long time if it happens. Two top teams. ( and don't even say a Red sox/ whoever would be a better series the sox wont even get a wild card, theyll be lucky if they pull it off)

So there! :lol:

coclarkson

Reaction score
the diamondbacks want jorge posada in exchange for randy johnson. i don't know if the yankees are willing to do that deal since el duque' is pitching well. the yanks have a good catching prospect on thier AAA team in columbus. here's a link to the next yankee superstar: http://clippersbaseball.com/team/?id=811

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
They would be stupid to give up Jorge, He is they first regular catcher they really had since Thurman Munson. Tho he is having a semi off year, I don't think they will give up Jorge. The yanks have shit for prospects cause they traded them all away. I almost think they should give up on the Randy idea. Yes it strengthens the rotation, but as of now they don't have anything to give up, and fucking with the starting lineup isnt worth it at this point. The team is doing to well. Playing around with the roster now would be like Jenna Jameson becoming a Kindergarden Teacher... why???

I think he just might end up staying in Arizona. But the D-Backs need to get something for him. Whos knows...

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
i say the phillies kidnap randy johnson and make him pitch until they have won a world series