• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I have noticed a bit of a drop in crappy social media type posts... I'm sure some asshat will come along soon enough to fill in that "void" though.

To play devil's advocate, I don't have a facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. So the only way I get to see when a celeb posts a pic with her nip showing on social media, etc. is through one of my sources or on here. If I were the average 30+ year old man joining all the coolest social media outlets would be the least of my concerns, so coming here where all these celeb's social media debauchery is in one place and I didn't have to have ANY social media accounts would be quite the high point of my day.

Also (I know I'm guilty of this as well) but a lot of us Mods like to post model photoshoots here. People come here for "Celebrities". We need to give them celebrities, models are like the icing on the cake. I always have to remind myself that this isn't the Nude Model Forum so I do my best to mix it up, sometimes that requires some social media posts when I have no new material and there's only been 1 or 2 new posts in 12 hours, I have this archaic itch in my gut to keep this place flowing. lol

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I personally don't suggest shit, just letting Larry know that it's been that way for longer than a week.

Actually that's how it has been for as long as I can remember. Certainly before I became mod.
Largely we leave people to their own devices.
The only real losses of posters since I became mod and we dumped imagetwist are Ogar and Gakon, because all they ever did was post singles for click through pennies, upgrading the same picture over and over to collect their dough with no work, and it was all social media and very poor quality or breached skin rules and was cleared. We actually cleared far more than we left up back then.
Even now the only time they post to Pictures is when they sling up single LQ frames with a link pimping their gif hosted on... IMAGETWIST. EG: they don't give a flying fuck abbout the forum they just want their dough.
More recently Friend26 threw a hissy and stomped off because he had two posts out of dozens removed for no skin, and he decided that he should be allowed to post whatever he wanted.
Apart from the year long spam/malware war, there has been no interference with what members do and no real restrictions on what they post. There are more than enough hosts and more than enough material. Nothing stopping anyone from posting within rules guides and precedent, and really not much is cleared that I know of.
Mods picked up the slack as you asked when IT was dumped, each to their own taste/knowledgebase and leaving doors open for others. We don't floodpost or cover all the material available so there's plenty available for visitors but more than enough left for others to share.
So what do you suggest?
BOC