• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Please help me mother fuckin fuck fuck shit

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Othernizzle said:
Yeah, I'm a dumbass. Had to reinstall everything...lost the e-mail account settings from my comcast account. Waiting for Cman to send me my old username/password to log in. Fuckin' fuck. All in all, a pleasant experience. Only minor hiccups so far. I'm excited to see how UT2k4 runs on my cleanmachine.

Othernizzle,

Hey, I kind of like that name. Sounds like your up and running pretty quick. See, it wasn't all that bad. Really, the key to a successful reformat is..... know where all the software you want to use is!!!!! Actually, I keep all of mine in a special box so I know where it is all the time. And if theres ever a fire, it'll be the first, and maybe only, thing to go.

Also, your not a dumbass for reformatting. If anything, the opposite. But it is a good idea to remember to backup those emails and bookmarks. MANY people forget about those. As far as the account settings go, just call your ISP, they should have you up and running in less than five minutes.

But I guess the big question is, did those vid card drivers go in OK?

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Nicely done Niz.

1152203358-clap.gif

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Angmar said:
Are your games running better now?
Games are running a bit more smoothly, but the machine is running awesome. The startup is like lightning. Thanks again for all your help, everyone. Reps if you haven't seen them already.

Oh, and I didn't bleed...much.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Nizzle said:
Games are running a bit more smoothly, but the machine is running awesome. The startup is like lightning. Thanks again for all your help, everyone. Reps if you haven't seen them already.

Oh, and I didn't bleed...much.

Curious about two things Niz.

1. Did you make sure Sys Restore is on?
2. Did you install the upgraded ATI driver?

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Sys restore currently on...along with my MicroTrend antivirus. I installed the new Catalyst 6.6 drivers and they're working great.

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Glad you got it working, formatting fixes just about every weird thing I have seen, I was gonna suggest getting an xp pro disk and doing a repair installation, this will fix drivers pretty much everytime.

But I was late in reading this topic so, enjoy!