• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Downloading pics from Imagevenue - Tutorial

Max Johnson

Reaction score
What I need now is a decent bulk image uploader to imagevenue or another good image host. That old IIIU one doesn't work for me anymore.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with Imagevenue?

Almost every pic I click on takes me to a URL that ends in uploadimg-aff.php. The stupid five second countdown starts, I click on the link and it starts all over again. This has been happening for the past few days. I tried downloading the pics with Firefox's Image Grabber but the files aren't found that way either.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not seeing that, but I have been getting a huge increase in alerts from my firewall and adware filters with Imagevenue. They seem to be getting more invasive lately.

Buttlover64

Reaction score
Before the end of the 5 seconds,close your window and then reclick your link;it should be ok.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Before the end of the 5 seconds,close your window and then reclick your link;it should be ok.
That seems to work with some pics but not others.

Also, I can't even get most Imagevenue pics to work with Firefox's Imagegrabber tool, which is a major pain.